CDIH
persuade my end of year vote nominations - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: persuade my end of year vote nominations (/showthread.php?tid=12381)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

- funsnapsdyno - 12-12-2006

and for the record, I don't want to the deed with Gonzo.
I have standards.

- Keyser Soze - 12-12-2006

your standards for what most would consider normal human brain activity however leaves a lot to be desired.

- GonzoStyle - 12-12-2006

funsnapsdyno Wrote:and for the record, I don't want to the deed with Gonzo.
I have standards.

you dont have the choice, you cant quit a job you never had a chance at getting.

You're Molly Ringwald and I'm Duckie.

molly ringwald was awful

- faceman802 - 12-12-2006

how come you know so much about molly ringwald gonzo?

- Hoon - 12-12-2006

molly ringwald is probably the most over rated actress, ever. i thank god at least once a year that she wasn't cast in "red dawn", the greatest 80's movie ever.

WOLVERINES!!

faceman802 Wrote:how come you know so much about molly ringwald gonzo?

Because I love John Hughes movies?

- Hoon - 12-12-2006

gonzo, being the movie buff you are i am highly interested in your thoughts on molly ringwald the actress... not molly ringwald the actress who got lucky enough to be in several good movie scripts.

Molly Ringwald defined a decade. If you grew up not liking the brat pack, then you missed out.

funsnapsdyno Wrote:Molly Ringwald defined a decade. If you grew up not liking the brat pack, then you missed out.

Molly Ringwald defined the 80's, as much as Ringo Starr defined Rock n' Roll music. They were both blessed by the gods to be a part of something so much greater than they ever deserved to be involved in. They were basically along for the ride and could never even match up to the talent surrounding them, they were just in the right place at the right time.

The Brat Pack may have defined a small moment in time in the 80's but even to say they defined the 80's as a group is stupid, let alone the one person in the group that hasnt been able to find any success since the Reagan administration.

Everyone else eventually rebounded and found success in some medium, wether movies or TV.

The only thing I remember Ringwald doing was that awful made for tv special about some whorebag with aids. The scene I remember most is her getting pissed at her boyfriend for double bagging when fucking her, she then cries in bed as he showers off the filth. That pretty much describes her career.

Just because she’s not in the limelight anymore doesn’t mean she never had talent. She has made some stupid choices like turning down the Demi Moore role in Ghost and that probably hurt her. But these days she performs in Broadway shows and does live theater in London and France.

And “defined a decade” is a saying that should not be taken literally. It’s not to mean to define the whole decade. Some say the Beatles defined the 60's but I wouldn't say that's accurate either.

don't diss molly !

you just had a whole thing there by yourself, schizo.

- Gooch - 12-12-2006

Molly and you must have a lot in common. Like both sucking dick for work these days.

no I followed up my post with more words like an exclamation

Gooch Wrote:Molly and you must have a lot in common. Like both sucking dick for work these days.

yeah that's on my resume under making coffee.. wtf

- Hoon - 12-12-2006

funsnapsdyno Wrote:Just because she’s not in the limelight anymore doesn’t mean she never had talent. She has made some stupid choices like turning down the Demi Moore role in Ghost and that probably hurt her. But these days she performs in Broadway shows and does live theater in London and France.

And “defined a decade” is a saying that should not be taken literally. It’s not to mean to define the whole decade. Some say the Beatles defined the 60's but I wouldn't say that's accurate either.
fuck you. molly ringwald couldn't have done the job in 'ghost' that demi moore did. kind of makes you wonder what 'sixteen candles' would've been like if a decent actress had been hired instead.

I have always said that you can point out pretty much 99.8% of movies and I will point out the one actor who just brings down the film, even the greatest films of all time.

Molly Ringwald is that person in Breakfast Club.

- Hoon - 12-12-2006

Bitches like snap's idolize molly ringwald for two reasons.

#1] it's popular

#2] she made it feesible that below average looking women could be considered sexy and people would actually buy it.