CDIH
Gta:vc - Holy fucking shit. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: Techie Geek Forums (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Über Geek Zone (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Gta:vc - Holy fucking shit. (/showthread.php?tid=3847)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

- LyricalGomez - 11-04-2002

O, L1, U, R1, L2, X, R1, L1, O, X

- Lord Magus - 11-04-2002

Ice cream.. isn't ice cream..

what you need to do is make at least 50 sales in one run to get the ice cream company to produce.
Best area to do that is the docks, plus there's a pay 'n spray nearby (cops will start to get after you as you sell)
Press the L3 button (down on the left analog stick) like you're turning on or off the siren on a police car (ie: REAL quick) and come to a full stop near people. Junkies will get a pink arrow over their heads and come running to the truck for a fix. After a few seconds you've made a deal, earned some cash, and they walk away.. stay in place until you've made a few deals (keep the ice cream music playin) and move on to another area with more people, come to a full stop, etc..

Make use of a pay n' spray if you hit 2 stars, and make sure you don't stop near a cop walking a beat if you have a star, cause you'll have to start over (you'll keep any cash you made, but you need to get 50 in one run in order for the ice cream company to produce money)

- Hybrid - 11-04-2002

i really want to steal all of magus's games and see if he can make it one day without going on a killing spree

- Weird NJ - 11-04-2002

I stole something.

[Image: monkeydanceavatar.gif]

Dude.. I am a game MacGuyver.. you could take all the games at my house.. I'd go dig up my old 2600 from the parent's house and play some Yars Revenge or Adventure

I don't watch TV when I get home....

SHOCKER

Thanks for the help though, I knew it wasn't acctually Ice Cream, but I enjoy driving around in the stupid truck pretending to be an ice cream man

Ok.. I was being SARCASTIC.. don't tell me I have to start using these again:
[sarcasm] [/sarcasm]

- Skitchr4u - 11-04-2002

dude, adventure is the best game ever~!

- Danked - 11-04-2002

So Mag, how the Hell do I unlock Gary Busey? Do I have to finish something I haven't yet?

As I recall, I have not yet completed:
-Car Showroom races
-Malibu missions
-Pizza deliveries
-Police/Fire missions
-Boatyard races
-Collect all packages (I have 37)
-Unique stunts

I'm pretty sure that's it.

Ok.. if I recall correctly, Gary Busey (aka Phil) is either involved in the print shop missions, or the final story missions.
In order to unlock the final missions, you must own 60% of the purchasable assests, including the Printshop and I believe the Malibu, And I'm not certain, but I think you need to complete the mission strings for both as well.

hmm.. come to think of it... he might be part of the malibu missions too.
I'll look it up when I get home and post the definites.

- crx girl - 11-04-2002

Quote:You just want us to waste 600 bucks getting a fake lap dance when she doesn't even take her clothes off.
600? i know a place where you can get one of those for 40, ask sleeper, he can tell you all about it

- Weird NJ - 11-04-2002

Lap Dances are $25 at Hot22. And Free for women if you go as a wedding party. :thumbs-up:

- crx girl - 11-04-2002

but are they the special fake kind of lapdance? or do the women there actually dance in your lap instead of pretending you're their prom date?

- Weird NJ - 11-04-2002

like i said, it was the wedding party that went. Girl on girl just doesn't get any better. I'm sure any other time, us guys would have been treated like stepstools.

- crx girl - 11-04-2002

am i the only one who pulls over frequently to check the map? :-p

why do you pull over? JHust hit start

- crx girl - 11-04-2002

sometimes i hit start, but i check the map a lot

Ok Danked..
Busey's character is involved in the second Malibu mission "The Shootist" and I assume after that (or maybe a later mission) his mission(s) are unlocked

- Danked - 11-05-2002

Thanks, Mag.

BTW, I was just in the strip club and I was sitting there cursing your name in case it was a gag. Nice.