CDIH
Confessions - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Confessions (/showthread.php?tid=3888)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

- fbd - 10-22-2002

i'm afraid to ask a girl out unless i'm postivie she'll say yes(number of times done-1)
above is caused by low self esteem :thumbs-up:

i consider some of the people on here to be closer friends than i do people at school who i talk to daily(hybrid, wbk, gonzo,tricia, alkey and silera, just to name a few)
i dont confront people about stuff that bothers me, as much as i really want to. i always think nobody will back me up and it'll make me look like an Asshole, so i'm stuck with gathering other people's opinions behind the person's back
my friends make me feel stupid. frequently
i think only of myself too often
i say way too many things that i shouldnt
i can be incredibly conceited

- GonzoStyle - 10-22-2002

I think with the exception of a few, I have met most of the people whom I consider true friends here.

I don't throw the word around, I may say so and so is my pal. But maybe it's just the neighborhood I grew up in, but friends mean something here. You lay down and die with them if need be, not literally but pretty much they are like family.

I'd never call galt for example a friend, I just like him a lot. I think he is extremely witty and smart. I have always been fascinated by people, I break people down and study them. So I can know a lot about a person just from their posts and I enjoy some personalities, Galt is one of them. I consider a lot of people here pals though, whom I might enjoy or want to meet in person though.

But I have gained atleast 6 people whom I consider very close friends and 2 whom I consider best friends. Some of them being alkey, sean, tricia, seph, and a few others.

I also have been talking more with Hybrid and Sleeper lately, I like them a lot as well.

You just get to know people and they grow on you.

And yes Alkey, I will make sure things stay like that with Noelle.

- The Sleeper - 10-22-2002

I've always been fairly indifferent over what happened on 9/11 even though it happened less than a mile away from me. I need to be personally affected (i.e. me or someone I know being hurt) by something in order to show emotion over it.

I don't think of myself as a racist, though I do a lot of racial humor. Alot of people think of me as a racist. I am honestly more comfortable around black people than white people in groups. Guess cause I grew up around them. The only people I honestly hate are Russians, I mean just hate.

I find hating people is easier for better reasons, the main one being stupidity.

- crx girl - 10-22-2002

gonzo just made me all warm and squishy inside :loveya:

outside of the people i've met from the board i don't really have anyone i consider a true friend (with the obvious exception) i have friends back home and stuff, but i'm terrible at keeping in touch with people. since moving to ny i haven't had a job that lasted more than 6 months, so for the most part, people i know "irl" are just aquaintances. i've found my closest friends over the past couple of years on these boards. i still haven't quite come to terms with the fact that "i met them on the internet" but i think it's made us all that much closer because we spend so much time talking and just bullshitting in chat and aim that you get to know people that much more.

I've jerked off to Sarah Jessica Parker

- IrishAlkey - 10-22-2002

Sleeper just proved one can confess too much...

...and I would do it again.

- HedCold - 10-22-2002

about 10 years ago when i ate over my friends house i didn't throw my plate away, so they got yelled at for not cleaning up and got grounded. i never told them it was me. i was such a badass

- PollyannaFlower46 - 10-22-2002

I donated dirty undies to the Salvation Army because I thought it was funny.

I've jerked off to a couple board members as well... I won't mention names to keep from spoiling appetites. They were all female though.

- IrishAlkey - 10-22-2002

I've been jerked off by a couple of board members.

I am only 1 behind you.

- drusilla - 10-22-2002

Quote:I think with the exception of a few, I have met most of the people whom I consider true friends here.

I don't throw the word around, I may say so and so is my pal. But maybe it's just the neighborhood I grew up in, but friends mean something here. You lay down and die with them if need be, not literally but pretty much they are like family.

I'd never call galt for example a friend, I just like him a lot. I think he is extremely witty and smart. I have always been fascinated by people, I break people down and study them. So I can know a lot about a person just from their posts and I enjoy some personalities, Galt is one of them. I consider a lot of people here pals though, whom I might enjoy or want to meet in person though.

But I have gained atleast 6 people whom I consider very close friends and 2 whom I consider best friends. Some of them being alkey, sean, tricia, seph, and a few others.

I also have been talking more with Hybrid and Sleeper lately, I like them a lot as well.

You just get to know people and they grow on you.

And yes Alkey, I will make sure things stay like that with Noelle.

you're so cute

- FNMoron - 10-22-2002

Quote:Even though I say I hate Moron, I don't. He really is a good guy.
I still think you're a DICK! :fuckoff:

- Luna - 10-22-2002

I sideswiped my car on a double parked beer truck. I told my insurance agent it was a hit and run. My vehicle was the only one damaged.

I used to get heart palpitations while driving on 4th Ave. in Brooklyn.

Sometimes I want to chop my hair off.

I suffer from winter depression (S.A.D.).

- virgingrrl - 10-22-2002

i love waking up early, though i am a night person too.

i understand the relatioship my kitten and i have, it needs no words to describe it.

i own a britney spears cd. and i enjoy it greatly.

i have cowboy sheets on my bed.

i wish i let people in more, but im scared.

i love my name.

i wish my friends understood me better sometimes.

my mom is one of my best friends, but she knows how to seperate when i need a mom or when i need a friend.

im scared of my dad sometimes.

im jealous of my sister.

i hate when people yell at me.

im addicted to chapstick or any sort of lip goo.

i have a small scar between my right eye and my nose, because a dog bit me, he is the only dog i am afraid off.

i will wear jeans 3 or 4 times before washing them, they fit better when you do that.

- Metalfan - 10-22-2002

I rip the "do not remove" tags off of my furniture.

I ALWAYS drive at least 20 miles over the speed limit.

I can remember the most inane details of a personal conversation, yet can forget an entire business discussion in an important appointment or meeting, or just forget to go altogether.

I've never really been in a fight, mostly because the other person would back down just based on my size. Not a bad thing I guess.

I have put my fist through a wall on more than one occasion though, and thrown furniture out of sheer rage.

- virgingrrl - 10-22-2002

i have been in a physical fight, and i kicked some ass, even if i was 13.

once when i was in a really bad place, i told my mom that i wish i had never been born...i made her cry. :disappointed:

around that same time i contimplated suicide...but realized how selfish it really is, since i have had people in my life commit suicide. now i would never. even with the bad, life is too precious to throw away.

i think i've shared too much Undecided

- Metalfan - 10-22-2002

I wish I could have spent more time with my father before he passed away. 2 times in the last 6 months of his life wasn't nearly enough.

I wonder what it would be like to just snap someone's neck like a twig.

I constantly wonder how I will die.