CDIH
The Last movie you saw - Video, DVD, theater, Computer? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The Last movie you saw - Video, DVD, theater, Computer? (/showthread.php?tid=58)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

- Skitchr4u - 03-07-2002

watched final fantasy the spirit within and snatch last night. final fantasy just blew me away with the cgi, just amazing

- IkeaBoy - 03-07-2002

Skitchr4u Wrote:final fantasy just blew me away with the cgi, just amazing
it definitely had impressive CGI.

- IkeaBoy - 03-07-2002

I just finished re-watching The Evil Dead. I love that movie

- IkeaBoy - 03-08-2002

I just watched Barton Fink, rewatched rather. God that's a great movie. I may rent Miller's Crossing later tonight. or tomorrow

- IkeaBoy - 03-09-2002

i just finished rewatching Pulp Fiction, that's such an awesome movie. Winston Wolf rules

Edited By IkeaBoy on Mar. 09 2002 at 02:42

- PollyannaFlower46 - 03-09-2002

Dragon Fly....I really need to start picking the movies we see...it wasn't THAT bad, but I wanted to see In the Bedroom.

- BeckyDC - 03-09-2002

American History X..again last night for the 47th time...

- GonzoStyle - 03-09-2002

I watched requim for a dream yesterday, after watching it again before Memento. I would venture as far as to say that 'Requim' was the better movie.

- Sean Cold - 03-09-2002

Uggggggghhhhhhhhh, I watched The One with Jet Li. What a fuckin shitfest that turned out to be. Not even worth the DVD that it is recordeed on.

- SLASH - 03-09-2002

I finally broke down and watched Happy Gilmore for the first time. Pretty decent as far as those types of movies go.

- Hybrid - 03-09-2002

i rented jay and silent bob strike back on dvd last night, making it the 5th time ive seen the movie. the extras with will ferrel and jon stewart are funny as hell.

HyBriD Wrote:i rented jay and silent bob strike back on dvd last night, making it the 5th time ive seen the movie. the extras with will ferrel and jon stewart are funny as hell.
I must admit I was delightfully surprised by how much I fuckin liked Jay & Silent Bob.

Just finished watching Scary Movie 2...it wasn't that funny.

PollyannaFlower46 Wrote:Just finished watching Scary Movie 2...it wasn't that funny.
It was horrendous, first off the movie from start to credits is only 73 minutes. When you can't even fill a movie with enough scenes for 90 minutes something is wrong off the bat.

- IkeaBoy - 03-09-2002

i just rented and watched Miller's Crossing - great movie, Gabriel Byrne is fantastic in it and Albert Finney was too. i may watch it again before i must return it. I also never knew Barry Sonnenfeld was the director of photography for that film.

I too saw Scary Movie 2. I liked the opening with Richter and Jimmy Woods. I thought that was funny and somewhat inspired. The rest of the movies just repeated the same jokes over and over and over again. The black guy is scared? let's beat that into the ground. The only somewhat funny part in the bulk of the movie was Dave Cross but that's because he kicks ass.

Wayans parodies have gone down hill since Don't be a Menace, which is their best film by far.

Last I heard they are planning a Scary Movie 3 with fantasy films like LotR.

Edited By IkeaBoy on Mar. 09 2002 at 5:13

- The Sleeper - 03-09-2002

I rented the Boondock Saints after hearing good things about it. Pretty ridiculous movie, but hightly entertaining. Some very funny lines, and I liked the Usual Suspects flashback style. Worth a $2 rental.

I rented Being Mona Lisa and Clerks since I haven't seen it in ages....

I have a feeling I'm gonna finish all my movies before the end of the night and want more.....

- Mr. Brownstone - 03-09-2002

John Q

The movie was ok and raised some issues, but the ending was horribly contrived and, if you know anything about donor organ procurment, extremely impossible. They should have let him shoot himself in the head instead.

- Kim - 03-10-2002

I watched One Crazy Summer this afternoon...cheesy but funny :p

- SLASH - 03-10-2002

Kim Wrote:I watched One Crazy Summer this afternoon...cheesy but funny :p
I usually watch that and 'Better Off Dead' as a double feature.