CDIH
Gonzo is a fucking idiot... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Gonzo is a fucking idiot... (/showthread.php?tid=9488)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

- slackjaw - 10-14-2004

If you can buy a car and make weekly payments, for petes sake they will give you a mortgage on your double wide. Of course I am pretty sure part of the deal involves your sister going down on an orangutan.

- Jack - 10-14-2004

The Sleeper Wrote:
Jack Wrote:
The Sleeper Wrote:jack, everyone hates you.
If it gives you so much pleasure in pointing out what is so very obvious please put that in your signature or even my status.

If you don't think I already know that then you are painfully out of touch with reality.

The hatred of this board is what pushes me to continue posting. If everyone liked me I would have no reason to continue to piss you off.
1) you didn't know gonzo didn't like you until now and you are obviously very depressed about it

2) if you think you actually piss off anyone, you are the most delusional fattie alive
You keep responding, so I must be at least having an effect on you.

Keep on thinking that my posts mean nothing to you and I will continue to post things that will make you respond.

- The Sleeper - 10-14-2004

hey please address point #1, thanks

- The Jays - 10-14-2004

I've never gotten pissed at you, Jack.

apparently, the only reason people respond on message boards is cause they are PIOSSED OFF#@$#

- Arpikarhu - 10-14-2004

The Sleeper Wrote:apparently, the only reason people respond on message boards is cause they are PIOSSED OFF#@$#
fuck you sleeper! your generalization pisses me off!

man i am pissed at what arpi just wrote and i'd just like to show it by responding

- The Jays - 10-14-2004

God damn it, are the Yankees a great team. It pisses me off.

- Arpikarhu - 10-15-2004

The Sleeper Wrote:man i am pissed at what arpi just wrote and i'd just like to show it by responding
how dare you be pissed at what i wrote!!
the idea that you are pissed pisses me off and therefore forces me to respond to your response!

- Keyser Soze - 10-15-2004

GonzoStyle Wrote:
The Sleeper Wrote:wasn't video chat keyser's idea?
My bad, another genius with the ideas they were only outclassed by the genius that was arthur dent.
:33:

- Rooner - 10-15-2004

I like Jack because he invited me to EU.

- Arpikarhu - 10-15-2004

why the fuck wasnt i invited to EU? what the fuck is EU? goddamn am i pissed off!!

- Rooner - 10-15-2004

YES! I said something and Arpi responded, albeit indirectly, I so rule.

- diceisgod - 10-15-2004

How's my board doing, judas?

- Gooch - 10-15-2004

it's actually quite a hoot. meekrob is rockin the joint.

- GonzoStyle - 10-15-2004

Keyser Soze Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:
The Sleeper Wrote:wasn't video chat keyser's idea?
My bad, another genius with the ideas they were only outclassed by the genius that was arthur dent.
:33:
Ok maybe I was a bit upset, I apologize.

You were better than dent.

- Jack - 10-15-2004

So, guess who I just got off the phone with.

It seems that Mr perfect wants me to quit posting all together. Yet, he won't ban me cause he doesn't want to look like a hypocrite.

Its funny. I used to look up to him until I came to realize that he doesn't care about anyone here anymore than Sean did. Nobody here has any idea at how many times I and Goaty had to talk him out of shutting the site down because it "was a drain on his pocket book". I don't know how many times he would tell me in IM's "It's over man. It's time to close. Nobody posts anymore" He didn't care that there were still members who would visit everyday whether there was activity in the forums or not. It was a money issue to him and probably still is.

As for me leaving, it ain't gonna happen. I will never leave this site willingly. As long as I have the ability to post, I will.

- Arpikarhu - 10-15-2004

interesting development. hmmmm.......

- The Sleeper - 10-15-2004

I would've shut this board down a long time ago if it was out of my paycheck

- Arpikarhu - 10-15-2004

i was going to make a joke about how poor you are but i dont feel like giving gonzo any ammunition right now. i have a feeling he has enough on his plate. no fat joke intended.