CDIH
Confessions - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Confessions (/showthread.php?tid=3888)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

- Black Lazerus - 10-22-2002

I hate most people and can just barley stand to be around them .
also my status is funny because it used to be true.

- mikehern - 10-22-2002

I am afraid to start to confess.
I may not be able to stop.

- Galt - 10-22-2002

fbdlingfrg is me 10 years ago.

I wish I found out then how easy it was to change and how little people think the things I was so obsessed with them thinking.

- The Sleeper - 10-22-2002

I hope I'm Galt 5 yrs from now, or whatever year he made $23523651235231521351

- nerdo5 - 10-22-2002

Quote:i feel the need to ask...clean or dirty? [;-)]

dirty please. like a shoe shine rag, if possible. :crackhead:

- GonzoStyle - 10-22-2002

Quote:i will wear jeans 3 or 4 times before washing them, they fit better when you do that.

I agree momma, they feel more comfortable on the second wear.

I have also contemplated suicide on more than one occasion but the fear that nothing happens after death has always stopped me. I have hope more than belief of an after life but I refuse to live my life thinking about it.

I think I always enjoyed the parties on the old board more than anyone else. I'd have get togethers on a weekly basis if it was up to me. I enjoy hanging with people on this board so much, some of my fondest memories and most fun times are from parties with board members. I'm not ashamed to say it, it is no different from friends you make throughout your life. Just because we all met on the internet and not at school, work, or a bar doesn't make it bad, it's just another form of communication.

I have always wanted to be a writer, I have been working on a novel for the past 5 years. Even if it never gets published I want to finish it for myself. I am just not up for the whole "struggling writer" shit. My patience is very low for certain things.

I often will find myself over paying for things, cause of my impatience. When I want something, I want it now and will pay an extra 20-30% for it instead of waiting 3 days and getting it cheaper.

- Galt - 10-22-2002

Quote:I hope I'm Galt 5 yrs from now, or whatever year he made $23523651235231521351

It was 2000, when I was 25, and it was less than that.

I almost posted how much, but really no one cares. I'm not Arpi

- Maynard - 10-22-2002

I always end up ruining relationships I'm in because I'm always looking for something better. Up until recently, I've never been satisfied with anyone totally and completely. Funny how one person can change all of that for you.
I am terrible with money management. I am a consumer and I like to have things. Funny though.....sometimes I look around me and just say WTF? And I want to just throw it all out.
I've only ever dated 1 girl that was older than me. Everyone else has been younger.

I know what you mean on both accounts maymay.

I have always been attracted to tanned skin girls, not completely black but mocha girls, like pr's, italians, etc. Especially PR girls. I have dated white girls and I was in love with one for almost 4 years. But I have always been worried what my family would say, I know I shouldn't and honestly now I don't give a fuck.

I hate being called a "wigger", I don't want to nor try to "Act black". I don't listen to rap cause it is cool, I love the music. I don't really dress in what is deemed "black" attire though. I also listen to classical music, doesn't make me a snob. It was the way I grew up and the area I grew up in.

I never dated a jewish girl, being jewish my mom always wanted me to find a jewish girl. Truth be told I never wanted one and never will, I don't like them, fuckin cunts the lot of 'em.

If I could be one celebrity for a day, I'd wanna be steve mcqueen.

Edited By GonzoStyle on 1035297238

- nerdo5 - 10-22-2002

iu buy stuff i don't need, and try to lie about it when someone shecks up on me. last week, i bought a new worm drive circular saw to make one stupid cut for the house. is that crazy?

- Galt - 10-22-2002

My biggest fear is dying alone

- Hey Ladi - 10-22-2002

I worry about things I can't change, & don't change the things I should

I wonder what it would be like to be slapped in the face

sex is a game :crackhead:

- Maynard - 10-22-2002

Galt....I'm with ya man.
I love being alone yet, I'm scared to death of BEING alone. I want someone to come home to. Someone to cuddle with on the couch. Someone who is just there for me and expects nothing in return. I do the same for people, and that's a hard trait to find in people.

- Galt - 10-22-2002

I'm looking a girl right now that there's a very good chance I could marry....

either that, or I'll move away from Boston for benefit of my career, and I might regret it forever, since I've never found someone who I get along with as well in my life.

Edited By Galt on 1035297963

- Maynard - 10-22-2002

Are you looking AT her? FOR her? Your sentance was a bit confusing.

And funny enough.....this person I speak of has made me realize that marriage isn't evil. That I just married the wrong person. BLEH!

- Galt - 10-22-2002

I mean, I am literally staring at her as I type this sentence. She's in my class and I'm not paying attention to what's going on in class.

- Spitfire - 10-22-2002

Sometimes I wish the world was really coming to an end so I wouldn't have to figure out my life and can just continue on living for the moment

I'm too sensitive for my own good, I take a lot of things to heart even though I try to be tough outside. I feel like I'm invisible sometimes...
and no one cares (esp. when I post)

I hope my boss dies before I quit this place so I can go on a 6-month unemployment vacation.

I wish I could pack everything up and go somewhere else, but my fiance holds me back from doing that.

My indecision leads to stagnation. I have no clue what I want to do with my life, and the things I want to do are almost impossible.

I smoke a lot of weed, but it keeps me sane.

- Hey Ladi - 10-22-2002

i'm equally awed & disgusted by love

Quote:My biggest fear is dying alone

I know what you mean.

I don't wanna get married right now, mainly cause I can't afford to take care of myself fully yet, let alone someone else. I do want to though, in maybe 5 years or so down the road. I wanna have kids, not trying to be funny. Hopefully before or around 30. I'd rather have a daughter than a son.

- Maynard - 10-22-2002

Ahhh yes.....kids. I have been on the fence about this for years (mainly because of money reasons) but I really would LOVE to have children.