CDIH
The Last movie you saw - Video, DVD, theater, Computer? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The Last movie you saw - Video, DVD, theater, Computer? (/showthread.php?tid=58)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

- Maynard - 03-10-2002

SLASH Wrote:
Kim Wrote:I watched One Crazy Summer this afternoon...cheesy but funny :p
I usually watch that and 'Better Off Dead' as a double feature.
Two awesome movies.

- PatCooper - 03-10-2002

I watched Seven tonight on DVD. One of my all time favorites..What's in the box??????? What's in the box???????

- Maynard - 03-10-2002

Seven is one of my favorites too. David Finchers new movie Panic Room comes out soon.

I watched Jay & Silent Bob Strink Back again tonight. That movies is friggin hilarious. :fuggin:

- NaughtyAngel - 03-11-2002

friday i watched a few movies two i dont know the titles
1)some movie with cindy crawford and billy baldwin
2)some patrick swayze movie
3)dude wheres my car

then yesterday i watched blues brothers and animal house

- Skitchr4u - 03-11-2002

jay and silent bob friday night
godfather part 1 on saturday night
godfather part 2 on sunday night

- GonzoStyle - 03-11-2002

I watched AI

I liked the second movie better than the first one. If they took the last 30 mins and expanded more on that story it would have been more interesting.

- SLASH - 03-11-2002

As with Happy Gilmore a few days ago, i finally saw Dumb & Dumber.

Happy Gilmore was the better of the 2.

Out of all the Farrelly Bros. films, I can now comment that Kingpin, the first one i saw, was the best.

- IkeaBoy - 03-11-2002

GonzoStyle Wrote:I watched AI

I liked the second movie better than the first one. If they took the last 30 mins and expanded more on that story it would have been more interesting.
I thought AI was uneven. The final 30 minutes with the super robots was, to me, the worst part of the movie. I would have liked it with Boy still under water. Jude Law was great in his role, I liked the bear and Hayley Joel Osment was good. I thought the effects were fantastic. I also hated the Ask Dr. Einstein part.

I agree with Slash that Kingpin was the best Farrely Brothers movie however Happy Gilmore was hysterical

Edited By IkeaBoy on Mar. 11 2002 at 3:21

- GonzoStyle - 03-11-2002

IkeaBoy Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:I watched AI

I thought AI was uneven. The final 30 minutes with the super robots was, to me, the worst part of the movie. I would have liked it with Boy still under water. Jude Law was great in his role, I liked the bear and Hayley Joel Osment was good. I thought the effects were fantastic. I also hated the Ask Dr. Einstein part.

I agree with Slash that Kingpin was the best Farrely Brothers movie however Happy Gilmore was hysterical
I thought the bear was the fuckin coolest. I agree the movie should have ended with him trapped under the ferris wheel. But I just actually found the advanced civilization part more interesting that the first 2 hours.

- Bondgirl - 03-11-2002

Time Machine..saw the new one in the movies, rented the old one..both good in different ways

- IkeaBoy - 03-11-2002

Bondgirl Wrote:Time Machine..saw the new one in the movies, rented the old one..both good in different ways
aside from the unintentional laughs and some good visuals of the changing earth how was the new one any good.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 03-12-2002

Sugar and Spice....I'm ashamed to even admit that.

- NaughtyAngel - 03-12-2002

watched singing in the rain last night

- IkeaBoy - 03-13-2002

i just watched Freaks on VHS. Holy S is that movie messed up. it's only 66 minutes and cable's still out so i'll watch it again. it probably works frighteningly wel in a theater.

- The Sleeper - 03-13-2002

IkeaBoy Wrote:i just watched Freaks on VHS. Holy S is that movie messed up. it's only 66 minutes and cable's still out so i'll watch it again. it probably works frighteningly wel in a theater.
is that the 1930s cult movie starring real freaks. where did you get a copy of it?

- IkeaBoy - 03-13-2002

yes it is and couch potoato video on 8th

- Bondgirl - 03-13-2002

IkeaBoy Wrote:
Bondgirl Wrote:Time Machine..saw the new one in the movies, rented the old one..both good in different ways
aside from the unintentional laughs and some good visuals of the changing earth how was the new one any good.
I liked the visuals, plus I liked the explanation for why he built the time machine..ok, maybe its silly romantic crap but hey, I am a girl ya know. Oh yeah, I liked how they explained why he couldn't prevent her death too...at first I thought it was going to be some you can't change destiny crap, but it wasn't..and the end was cool too..with the two time periods overlapping

- Arthur Dent - 03-13-2002

Watched "We Were Soldiers" with Mel Gibson and Greg Kinnear last night in the theater.

This was a pretty good war flick with some unflinchingly good scenes of death and destruction. I also liked the way they showed the Vietamese regular army people as being a well trained and disciplined force and showed glimpses of their lives and families and really drew a parallel between the americans and the vietnamese involved in this battle.

And Greg Kinnear's performance was perfectly understated. Who knew this guy who started on "Talk Soup" could really act?

No, this is not Braveheart in Vietnam. It's a really good story.

- Grumpy - 03-13-2002

American Pie 2 - last night on video. I was disappointed not to see Nadia's tits again but the brunette "lesbian" made up for that.

- GonzoStyle - 03-13-2002

IkeaBoy Wrote:i just watched Freaks on VHS. Holy S is that movie messed up. it's only 66 minutes and cable's still out so i'll watch it again. it probably works frighteningly wel in a theater.
Great fuckin movie, trully a classic. You also have to remember the time it was made, while before the hayes commisions ruling it still was decades ahead of its time.

I watched Crime & Punishment with Peter Lorre yesterday, unfaithful to the book but still a great performance by Lorre.