CDIH
watching thread - the return! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: watching thread - the return! (/showthread.php?tid=7324)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

- GonzoStyle - 05-31-2004

The 500 fights scene made the movie for me, that and when diesel loses it on the grocery store owner.

Vin Diesel makes any film a better film.

- Galt - 05-31-2004

HedCold Wrote:
Quote:you just want to see his body.
not really

and that scene would have been better with the voice out of synch
And the voice over should begin and end any sentence with "Hah-Hah"

- GonzoStyle - 05-31-2004

or a low pitch growl.

- PatCooper - 06-01-2004

The Day After Tomorrow. Horrible. Dont waste yor time or money. Just watch the previews and you saw the best parts of the movie. <!-- spoilerKillit --><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):</font>
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#ffffff" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->The only place safe to go was fucking mexico what a joke.<!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd -->

- HedCold - 06-01-2004

i bet out of synch talking would have done it wonders

- drusilla - 06-01-2004

i saw shrek 2 the other night. it wasn't as funny as the first.

- GonzoStyle - 06-14-2004

Mystic River, what an awesome fuckin movie.

Sean Penn fuckin deserved every ounce of that golden statue.

- LyricalGomez - 06-14-2004

Chronicles of Riddick - It wasn't terrible, certainly not great or even good, but I enjoyed it, the ending was kindof cool.

- GonzoStyle - 06-14-2004

Vin Diesel fuckin owns!!!!

- LyricalGomez - 06-14-2004

Do you have a life-sized carboard cutout of him standing at the door to scare off people?

- GonzoStyle - 06-15-2004

No I don't have it by the door!!!

I sleep with it.

- HedCold - 06-15-2004

i want the vince vaughn cardboard cutout from dodgeball

- LyricalGomez - 06-15-2004

GonzoStyle Wrote:No I don't have it by the door!!!

I sleep with it.
Does Humphrey watch?

- GonzoStyle - 07-05-2004

LyricalGomez Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:No I don't have it by the door!!!

I sleep with it.
Does Humphrey watch?
so does stone cold.

watched a few of movies over the past week.

Last Samurai - awesome movie, much better than I expected. The japanese dude who played the head samurai shoulda won best supporting actor no doubt. Tom Cruise was top notch in the film, the story was great, the cinematography was amazing, all around great film.

Bad Santa - I hate billy bob thorton but I must admit this also surprised me, very enjoyable movie and very very funny.

Monster - not at all what I expected, I was unfamiliar with the story I had no clue it was about a killer. I thought from all the big deal about theron gaining weight and being ugly in the film it was gonna be something like 'Mask' but it was a killer film (no pun).

Enemy At The Gates - Just got it on DVD, seen it before but such a great movie, jude law owned this film.

- drusilla - 07-05-2004

GonzoStyle Wrote:Enemy At The Gates - Just got it on DVD, seen it before but such a great movie, jude law owned this film.
that movie is amazing

- Keyser Soze - 07-05-2004

theres something very erotic about that sex scene where he bones her from behind when they know they're gonna die. i don't know why but to me its one of the hottest sex scenes ever and theres barely any nudity.

- QuickStop - 07-05-2004

fucking awesome korean movie called Musa the Warrior. highly recomended

- drusilla - 07-05-2004

Keyser Soze Wrote:theres something very erotic about that sex scene where he bones her from behind when they know they're gonna die. i don't know why but to me its one of the hottest sex scenes ever and theres barely any nudity.
there's also like 100+ people around them at the time too

- GonzoStyle - 07-05-2004

yeah and he didnt do her from behind, keyser just saw it that way cause he has a sick mind.

- drusilla - 07-05-2004

let him dream, it's all he has.