CDIH
Gonzo is a fucking idiot... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Gonzo is a fucking idiot... (/showthread.php?tid=9488)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

- The Sleeper - 10-15-2004

I bet I make more money than you did at my age!

- Arpikarhu - 10-15-2004

i bet you are wrong.

- The Sleeper - 10-15-2004

now that I think about it, I don't make enough to support a coke habit. you win

- Arpikarhu - 10-15-2004

:5:

- GonzoStyle - 10-15-2004

Jack Wrote:So, guess who I just got off the phone with.

It seems that Mr perfect wants me to quit posting all together. Yet, he won't ban me cause he doesn't want to look like a hypocrite.

Its funny. I used to look up to him until I came to realize that he doesn't care about anyone here anymore than Sean did. Nobody here has any idea at how many times I and Goaty had to talk him out of shutting the site down because it "was a drain on his pocket book". I don't know how many times he would tell me in IM's "It's over man. It's time to close. Nobody posts anymore" He didn't care that there were still members who would visit everyday whether there was activity in the forums or not. It was a money issue to him and probably still is.

As for me leaving, it ain't gonna happen. I will never leave this site willingly. As long as I have the ability to post, I will.
Like my ego would ever let me shut down a site I am in charge of, ha!!

Let alone interrupt my insane attempt of achieving 50,000 posts.

- Goatweed - 10-15-2004

the two of you need to fuck already - seriously.

- Mad - 10-15-2004

Like two pigs fighting for a Milk Dud.

- Goatweed - 10-15-2004

pigs eat milk duds? interesting.

- Arpikarhu - 10-15-2004

GonzoStyle Wrote:

It seems that Mr perfect wants me to quit posting all together. Yet, he won't ban me cause he doesn't want to look like a hypocrite.

Its funny. I used to look up to him until I came to realize that he doesn't care about anyone here anymore than Sean did. Nobody here has any idea at how many times I and Goaty had to talk him out of shutting the site down because it "was a drain on his pocket book". I don't know how many times he would tell me in IM's "It's over man. It's time to close. Nobody posts anymore" He didn't care that there were still members who would visit everyday whether there was activity in the forums or not. It was a money issue to him and probably still is.

As for me leaving, it ain't gonna happen. I will never leave this site willingly. As long as I have the ability to post, I will.

so you are saying that jack is lying about all of that? just curious.

- Galt - 10-15-2004

I would have never spent a nickel on a site for a bunch of other people I don't know. The fact that Gonzo has almost shut it down due to monetary constraints is not something to look down upon. The fact that this or any site like it is open baffles me.

Nothing is worth doing unless you can make money from it.

- The Jays - 10-15-2004

I just think it's special and cool that there are people on here who care enough to try and keep this going. It's a collaborative effort, wish it could be that and even more in the future.

If nothing's worth doing unless you can make money off it, explain your 11,000 posts, or Gonzo's 20,000 posts, or anyone's participation on this site.

Arpikarhu Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:

so you are saying that jack is lying about all of that? just curious.
Yes he is, I don't have a pocketbook.

As far as wanting to shut down maybe I thought about it once or twice, I felt a lot of people here were a bunch of ingrates who did nothing but bitch and moan no matter what I did. If I tried to implement something people would bitch, if I did nothing people would bitch so i'd say what the fuck was I paying 75 bucks a month for or even when we lowered it to 50, why should I have to shell out at times 900 bucks a year for a bunch of ungrateful fucks but in the end I never did cause of the few who actually did appreciate it so it was worth it for those few.

The fact that fuckface felt the need to bring this up just proves that he's just nothing more than the typical board drama queer. I tried to be a man about it and talk to him like a man but he just ran back like the backstabbing fuck he turned out to be and tried to score some brownie points and make me look like the bad guy.

You will all think of me whatever you want no matter what so at this point I really don't give a fuck, post if you want or don't, I know I always tried my best but it seems no matter how much I try it sometimes seems pointless cause of fucks like jack and sean and so many countless others. People who feel the constant need to belittle others and gain some favor for whatever reason, I sacrificed a lot for this site and never once thought of myself before the members, I bit my tounge many times and took the fall for people cause I didnt want credit or ask for it, I am not a glory hound. Even when sean went around saying he was paying for software and server bills when I was, I never said a word cause thats how I was raised, I do and never ask for any aknowlegment, I don't do shit for a pat on the back I do it cause I wanna.

Like me or not, I dont give two shits no more and as far as jack goes, post or dont like I said I could give a shit. As far as trying to be a gentleman about it, fuckin forget about it, cross me and see what happens I have as much shit on you as you do me.

- The Jays - 10-15-2004

Can we at least implement a pizza day, or something related to pizza? I really think that pizza should be implemented as a policy, I mean, it's just so delicious, especially if said pizza was from Staten Island.

The Jays Wrote:I just think it's special and cool that there are people on here who care enough to try and keep this going. It's a collaborative effort, wish it could be that and even more in the future.

If nothing's worth doing unless you can make money off it, explain your 11,000 posts, or Gonzo's 20,000 posts, or anyone's participation on this site.
24.493!!!!

- Rooner - 10-15-2004

diceisgod Wrote:How's my board doing, judas?
It longs for your interaction.

- Gooch - 10-15-2004

Hey Jack, I could use a coder. :banana:

- Rooner - 10-15-2004

Yeah, we gotta get that status thing worked out.

- Gooch - 10-15-2004

i will cull through these boards for my chosen ones.

- Arpikarhu - 10-15-2004

Quote:Yes he is, I don't have a pocketbook.
i sense that this is a blatant lie.

- Rooner - 10-15-2004

No its not, theyre called man purses.