CDIH
Gta:vc - Holy fucking shit. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: Techie Geek Forums (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Über Geek Zone (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Gta:vc - Holy fucking shit. (/showthread.php?tid=3847)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

- x-file - 11-11-2002

as far as property, I bought the condo with roof access, that shack on the building top and the place buy the North Shore Mall. Any others I missed?

Also, stuff like the Movie Studio,Club, showroom and some others. When am I able to buy them? Do I have to complete the game to a certain point as far as missions go?

- LyricalGomez - 11-11-2002

I think once you finish the Diaz missions you are able to buy stuff like that

The best place to start out with is either the warehouse on the one Island that has three garages, or the house near the mall with the pool at the garage

- Danked - 11-11-2002

Just a small note. Don't ever ever ever shoot at a military officer when you visit their base, even for shits and giggles. They will mow your ass down anytime they see you after that. Makes getting the Apache once you have found all 100 packages a bitch.

- Weird NJ - 11-11-2002

Ha ha. The only method that works once the amry hates you is to burn them all to Hell with napalm, jump into the apache and hope that you can take off in time before they blow it up with you inside. :rofl:

- Danked - 11-11-2002

Amateur. Just fucking drop in from the sky and go. No hesitation.

- krahzee - 11-11-2002

Quote:Also, stuff like the Movie Studio,Club, showroom and some others. When am I able to buy them? Do I have to complete the game to a certain point as far as missions go?

Without giving too much of the game away, you have to beat the first mission after the Diaz missions are complete to buy these. The one that will generate cash the easiest for you is the Pole Position. Buy it first. Once you do head inside and go to the back hallway. go in first room to the left and spend $600 dollars on the stripper in there to get it generating money. I think it makes you 4K a day. (I'm at work, so I don't remeber the exact amount.

After that buy the car showroom which can store 8 cars for you, has a free pay and spray, and is in an area you probably don't have a save point near already.

Edited By krahzee on 1037055378

- x-file - 11-14-2002

I'd just like to say again that this game is the best game in the world. I just beat the last diaz mission and started buying warehouse real estate and the strip club.....I love the pole dances

Just need to get some money together to start buying the other crap.

- x-file - 11-16-2002

Need a little help here, I'm on the second mission with the Biker gang. The one where you have to create chaos to fill the meter. I seem not to be able to get it up there in time. Anybody have any ideas on how to do the most damage?

- Danked - 11-16-2002

Aim for cars. Every four shots to a car for every blip on your chaos meter. Same as four people, but it's easier to tag the cars. Look for nearby high traffic areas.

I'm pretty much done with the game. Once I am, I have to ship my PS2 away for maintenance. Fucking piece of crap only works 20% of the time. :-(

- x-file - 11-16-2002

ship it away to get fixed? what are you sliding in there besides games? :moonie:

why not just get a box and return it to a store and say it was a gift, and thats why you have no receipt? :toast:

- krahzee - 11-16-2002

Quote:Need a little help here, I'm on the second mission with the Biker gang. The one where you have to create chaos to fill the meter. I seem not to be able to get it up there in time. Anybody have any ideas on how to do the most damage?

Increase your wanted level. Higher the wanted level, the move that meter goes up for every little thing you do. Once you hit level 2 wanted, try to get in a position where it is harder for the cops to get to you( like a roof top) Get the automatic machine gun or something that can destroy vehicles quickly and fire away on them as they come at you. Fire at anything you can from your vantage point. You may die after you complete the mission, but by then who cares, you should be making enough off the real estate you already own to more than afford to replenish your weapons stock. :thumbs-up:

- QuickStop - 11-17-2002

well, this is kind of a gay way around it, but for that mission, just bring a car to the empty grass lot behind the biker bar (no cops there). when the missions starts, go to the car and start shooting it. keep shooting it. it will blow up. just keep shooting it. the meter fills completely in like 40 seconds and no cops bother you.

- Hey Ladi - 11-19-2002

I just heard the game sold $70M in two days!

- crx girl - 11-19-2002

i think i need help, i got stuck for a while and didn't play all last week, then last night and today i breezed through all the missions i couldn't do before, now i have to go save that dumbass vance...

and this game has opened to me a whole message board full of maguses where they argue over what all the cars are in real life and whether it's morally ok to use cheats :bouncer:

oh, and while i'm here, you've probably seen this already, or don't care, but just in case you were curious, i found a map which has pretty much everything you could ever want marked on it here

- LyricalGomez - 11-19-2002

KONAMI CODE

- kindred - 11-19-2002

Thanks, crx! I just started playing over the weekend and I'm completely addicted.

Has anyone delivered pizza's yet? I had the most fun doing that.... :-D

- Skitchr4u - 11-19-2002

I stink at this game. I can't fly the stupid helicoptor nor can i catch the Damn cubans on the bike after i kill everyone...i hate it i hate it i hate it. thank you i have finished venting, please continue with your discussions

- crx girl - 11-20-2002

i hate lance vance, do i really have to rescue him or can i just let him die? please? :crackhead:

- QuickStop - 11-20-2002

which mission? The one where kent paul tells you he's at the junkyard?

if so, go get about 60+ shotgun rounds and just slowly walk toward him taking out enemy by enemy, and using the crane as a guard from the guys on the roof. i tried two other guns, and died both times. I only lost 30 armor when using the shotgun.

- krahzee - 11-20-2002

Quckstop is right. Also pick up a fast car to get there. The faster you get to the alley leading into the junkyard, the more time you have to walk around shooting.

When you get the alley stop and use the automatic rifle on the car blocking your way. It will explode, killing a half dozen bad guys with it. Then hop back in your car and drive though running over as many guys as possible before the car starts to catch fire from being shot. :thumbs-up: