CDIH
Confessions two - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Confessions two (/showthread.php?tid=3909)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

- Jack - 10-23-2002

My AIM is always open. I like to talk to people but if I don't answer right away it's not cause I don't want to talk to you, I just wandered from the desk for a bit. I'll be back eventually. :-)

- FollowThisLogic - 10-23-2002

Yes, please bug me as well. I also wait for people to IM me, for the most part, unless I'm bored or have some silly comment that might brighten someone up..... like if I read something on the board, I may IM a silly response if I think it might cause a little joy.

I don't post enough to receive them, though, and even when I post, I still don't get 'em. I stink! :thumbs-up:

- virgingrrl - 10-23-2002

yeah...ftl tell'em all that im harmless and i don't bite. unless asked ;-)

- Hybrid - 10-23-2002

vg im'd me <3 i feel all happy in the pants now

Right. She doesn't bite hard, but she bites well. :-D

VG rocks. :loveya:

i made monkey fucker happy in the pants <3

ftl said i rock <3

i feel loved <3

- LyricalGomez - 10-23-2002

:bouncer:

i hope i don't disapoint people now. Undecided

Bah. Just don't become an ass, and you won't. And I really don't see you becoming one.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 10-23-2002

I like to be IMed also...I don't really use the ICQ, YAHOO, or MSN accounts but AIM is always on...
I watch Smallville...
I hope I get to meet you guys/girls one day...
I wish I could remember the other thing I wanted to confess but I read through all the other posts and forgot...

im sad now.

Now I remember...I'm a lazy bastard...

- crx girl - 10-23-2002

i watch a lot of crap on tv because i'm too lazy to change the channel

- SLASH - 10-23-2002

I never lied when I said I didn't have AIM, I had the multi-im program Trillian.

I have trillian...I don't like it very much...I jsut like AIM for some reason...GAIM is cool for when I use Linux though...

- FAST FREDDY - 10-23-2002

"I feel happy in the pants"

Thats fucking funny, Im stealin' it!

Confusedmokey:

- LyricalGomez - 10-23-2002

I do the same thing Tricia

Weirdest thing is I'm often holding the remote and am too lazy to press in another number to change the channel

- Austin - 10-23-2002

There's a part of me that loves the idea of what the sniper in Maryland is doing, just for the power and adrenaline it entails. Knowing you are able effect all those people, having them look over their shoulder constantly over me, the fear... the power...

- FAST FREDDY - 10-23-2002

You can keep that shit austin.

:disappointed:

- Austin - 10-23-2002

Quote:You can keep that shit austin.

Listen dude, I don't expect you to understand and I'm not certainly defending what he's doing AT ALL. It's sickening, but the idea, as the fantasy is what I'm talking about, it's more of just going around with a silenced pistol and being invincible - very childish, I know, but it's nice being oblivious every once and a while - that type of thing. I only use that schmuck as an example, I don't base it on him at all. I've thought of that kind of shit before him and will after him. And I would certainly not go around shooting fucking kids or anything like that. Jeez... I'm backpeddling like a fucking moron... deal with it.