CDIH
CDIH SOCOM Clan Signup - Seals or Terrorists? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: Techie Geek Forums (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Über Geek Zone (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: CDIH SOCOM Clan Signup - Seals or Terrorists? (/showthread.php?tid=4215)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

- Mad - 04-01-2003

Quote:my performance was embarrassing, but with enough practice I'll be schoolin' all your asses

:rofl:

Quote:Don't get your ears done and put the $$ towards an adapter and the game.

You could just "borrow" a copy from Blockbuster, right?

- Goatweed - 04-01-2003

Ok, maybe not Mad.

- LZMF1 - 04-01-2003

Quote:You could just "borrow" a copy from Blockbuster, right?
i'm sure that he could but he'd still need the headset and the network adaptor.

- Mad - 04-01-2003

Quote:i'm sure that he could but he'd still need the headset and the network adapter.

Damn you for being right.

OK, so all Gonzo has to do is shortchange or overcharge some of his "people" and he'll be good to go.

Goat didn't sound stoned at all last night. :disappointed:

I bet if he was his kill ratio would have gone up.

Pot smoking=SOCOM goodness

- Goatweed - 04-01-2003

Quote:Goat didn't sound stoned at all last night

it's rare that I get lit during the week. I save that shit for the weekends so I don't end up late for work ;-)

- Mad - 04-01-2003

Sent [CDIH]Goatweed his invite. Any other's?

Rape whats your tag going to be?

[CDIH]R@pe or whatever one you'd like. Just post it and I'll send it out.

Keyser noticed you dropped from the clan. What's up with that?

- LZMF1 - 05-04-2003

are we still playing this game or not?!?!?!?

my brother in law just bought it today and i figured why not give him a trial by fire! Confuseduicide:

- Mad - 05-04-2003

Quote:my performance was embarrassing, but with enough practice I'll be schoolin' all your asses

Still waiting...

- Goatweed - 05-04-2003

I haven't had the time to play - I've practiced a few times though.

- Mad - 05-04-2003

How close to finishing up the house are you?

That stuff is whats cutting into your game time.

Maybe we can some more for a game during the week?

LZ you and your cuz in?

- Goatweed - 05-04-2003

its not just the housework, it's my regular work as well - it's just been crazy with me lately.

- Mad - 05-04-2003

The man working you like a dog. How many hours are you pulling a week now?

- Goatweed - 05-04-2003

about 50 to 55 - I got promoted, but there's lots to learn so I've been kinda inundated with that lately.

- Mad - 05-04-2003

Congrats on the promotion. Whats different with the new position? I bet that cuts into slack time.

- Goatweed - 05-04-2003

Im an FSA now, more computers and less bookkeeping which is nice, I just gotta learn a bunch of stuff. It's a great stepping stome for me to move on to greener pastures in the next year or so (I hope).

- Mad - 05-04-2003

That's cool. But, next year the baby will come and...so on and so forth.

- LZMF1 - 05-04-2003

Mad...old buddy old pal.....why didn't you IM me? i just stopped playing a few minutes ago.....it sucks the way so many people are glitching in this game.

S.O.C.O.M. 2 will be awesome and it'll be released just in time for my 32nd birthday!!!!!!

- Mad - 05-04-2003

Sorry, LZ I was thinking about it, but was a little tired. Well try to get up a game during the week.

See if your Cuz will be available for an ass raping...I mean a game.

- LZMF1 - 05-04-2003

guys count me in for the massacre this week.

my brother-in-law has to practice....i told him to play it offline before he plays with the big boys. i had told him about Mad's superior skills in the game and about rape fantasizer with her viscious gameplay.....i basically told him that he was gonna get raped by a chick!

anyway...he's a school teacher and the school year is winding down for him one....more month and he'll be hooked on the "S.O.C.R.A.C.K.". he's a night owl like myself and he'll be playing non-stop after his wife crashes out. :27:

- Rape Fantasizer - 05-05-2003

Quote:will be available for an ass raping...I mean a game.
I'm available for both, but the 2nd one is dependant on me hanging out at eric's house.