CDIH
Real People Post Here....The Remix - Son of the greatest thread ever posted. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Real People Post Here....The Remix - Son of the greatest thread ever posted. (/showthread.php?tid=4729)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

- The Sleeper - 01-10-2003

that's tricia going to wait her table

- Keyser Soze - 01-10-2003

i want to see more pictures of Nina

- IrishAlkey - 01-10-2003

I want to see what you have in your hard drive.

- Isis - 01-10-2003

I wonder how Maynard looks like :clueless:

- Danked - 01-10-2003

It's fun to flip. <table style=filter:flipV> Rolleyes </table>

- Weird NJ - 01-10-2003

Quote:I want to see what you have in your hard drive.
:lol: :rofl: :rofl:

:clueless: me too

<s> Rolleyes </s>

DGW is the most handsome among us, we fight for his tablescraps

- crx girl - 01-10-2003

when did i invite you to otis? i've only been there once, i didn't think you were there Rolleyes

- The Sleeper - 01-10-2003

\m/ Rolleyes \m/

- Danked - 01-10-2003

Quote:when did i invite you to otis? i've only been there once, i didn't think you were there
:-(

<marquee> :banana: Rolleyes </marquee>

- Danked - 01-10-2003

Quote:I want to see what you have in your hard drive.
Paint Shop Pro and lots of topless girls holding up blank signs. Rolleyes

- Luna - 01-10-2003

<marquee> :-o :-o :-o :-o </marquee>

- Hey Ladi - 01-10-2003

Quote:I need a new gimmick.

Coke? Heroin? Ludes?
sorry I'm behind, but .....

Drugs man. Capital D, drugs. I did my share. I did my share, and your share, and his share. I did a lot. I grew up in the seventies. That's when drugs were drugs, man. We did them all, God dammit! We did every fucking drug there was to be had. We did them all! We did stuff that people don't even do anymore. Like Ludes. Remember Ludes? "Ludes, man. Fucking Ludes, man! Come on and pull up the Ludes, man! Fucking Ludes!"

I think Ludes explained why we were wearing the giant flair bell bottom pants and the platform pants. What do you think!? I think it's the only possible explanation! There we were in the middle of a sexual revolution wearing clothing that guaranteed we wouldn't get laid! Yeah, ok, yeah. People don't understand, man. Back in the early seventies, you couldn't buy anything except bell bottoms. There were no straight pants in the fucking stores, ok? The only way you could be a cooler guy, was to get bigger bell bottoms. We used to sit around and get high and go, "Man, when I some money, I'm getting the biggest bell bottoms in history, man! They're gonna start at my neck and go twenty feet straight out, man! I'm gonna be surrounded by ninety feet of bell bottoms! Homeless people are going to be living under my pants, man! I'll have platform shoes. I'll be twenty feet tall."
:banana:

:disappointed:

- crx girl - 01-10-2003

if it was the time after wwfny and hooters, i didn't go. but if it wasn't that time. ok, wait, was it the time it was the waiter's last night and he was doing shots with us? hmm, now i think i'm remembering you there but i don't know if i'm just imagining it. sorry, i'm a flake.

i guess i need a new gimmick now too Undecided

- Danked - 01-10-2003

Don't talk to me no more.

- crx girl - 01-10-2003

dude, that was like 2 years ago, how am i supposed to remember these things. i'm sorry, i think i do remember now. was that the first time we met? :-(