CDIH
The Last movie you saw - Video, DVD, theater, Computer? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The Last movie you saw - Video, DVD, theater, Computer? (/showthread.php?tid=58)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

- IkeaBoy - 03-13-2002

I just finally saw Slapshot for the first time. Great, really funny movie. "I thought he was suspended forever."

- GonzoStyle - 03-13-2002

IkeaBoy Wrote:I just finally saw Slapshot for the first time. Great, really funny movie. "I thought he was suspended forever."
What the fuck took you so long? That is an awesome fuckin movie, it's just a really fun movie to watch it just takes you away.

- SLASH - 03-13-2002

Blow

- crx girl - 03-14-2002

saw time machine last night. it was ok at best. i don't know the book so i don't know how much they fucked it up. although the scenes of time passing was pretty cool to look at.

- Spitfire - 03-14-2002

most of Bob Roberts last night :thumbs-up: ...I thoroughly enjoyed it, but I'll have to watch it again cause I missed the first 1/2 hour

- Skitchr4u - 03-14-2002

was home sick yesterday, so i watched...

Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Braveheart
Dead Poets Society

- Maynard - 03-14-2002

Skitchr4u Wrote:was home sick yesterday, so i watched...

Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Braveheart
Dead Poets Society
Dead Poets Society is a GREAT movie.

I watched Natural Born Killers last night.

- Hybrid - 03-16-2002

i just saw resident evil in the theater. it wasnt all that bad. not great, but not horrible.

- The Sleeper - 03-16-2002

40 days, 40 nights...very funny at times, and the blonde who xeroxed her ass is ridiculously hot.

- GonzoStyle - 03-16-2002

I watched 'Crimson Tide' yesterday, what an amazing fuckin movie. The suspense, action, drama and especially the acting. Denzel Washington is the fuckin man. Gene Hackman was great and the entire supporting cast including a thin James Gandolfini (Tony Soprano). Trully an excellent film which was actually very under rated, it's not Das Boot but still.

- PatCooper - 03-16-2002

I just finished watching Jet Lei's The One one DVD. It was decent, alot of great special effects-but after an hour you start to lose interest. The scene were Jet fights himself though was fantastic. And i learned during "the making of " that The Rock was the gonna play that part instead of Jet Lei. But Rock opted to do the Scorpion King instead.

- IkeaBoy - 03-17-2002

In the Company of Men- Aaron Eckhardt is such an awesome prick

- PatCooper - 03-17-2002

Joy Ride on dvd. A cross between Jeepers Creepers and the hitcher. Not great but mindless and somewhat entertaining. But i gotta say the ending fucking sucked. Can anyone say Joy Ride 2????????

- IkeaBoy - 03-17-2002

I actually liked Joyride. It was mindless but Steve Zahn kicks ass and it was very well made. Not as bad as I thought it was.

- NaughtyAngel - 03-17-2002

saw showtime, it looks funnier in the previews

- IkeaBoy - 03-17-2002

NaughtyAngel Wrote:saw showtime, it looks funnier in the previews
that bad?!

- Hybrid - 03-17-2002

i saw boondock saints yesterday.(note the new sig). this movie kicks ass.

- Kim - 03-17-2002

Joyride was only funny because of Zahn...the ending sucked...

- Arpikarhu - 03-17-2002

HyBriD Wrote:i saw boondock saints yesterday.(note the new sig). this movie kicks ass.
excellent movie.
i just watched a bootleg of blade 2. good for what it is.

- PatCooper - 03-17-2002

Quote:Joyride was only funny because of Zahn...the ending sucked...
I agree Zahn was pretty funny. And on the dvd had 3 alternate endings and 2 out of the 3 were about the same as the orginal. And the 3rd made a completely different movie. {if that makes any sense at all} if not you need to check the dvd.