CDIH
watching thread - the return! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: watching thread - the return! (/showthread.php?tid=7324)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

- GonzoStyle - 07-05-2004

True, he did her from behind and she looked like drusilla.

- GonzoStyle - 07-06-2004

Spider-man 2 - awesome, nuff said.

- Keyser Soze - 07-12-2004

bullshit w/ penn and teller. i finally caught this, its brilliant! i just finished watching the one about men are from mars, women are from venus. now the one on the war on drugs. im adding this to my tivo season pass.

- GonzoStyle - 07-12-2004

The on PETA and The Bible were awesome.

The comparison between Elvis & Jesus was ingenius.

- QuickStop - 07-12-2004

mystic river - really good

City of God - also really good.

- Black Lazerus - 07-12-2004

Bad Santa- one of the funnest movies I have seen in a long ass time.

4400- interesting premise hope it doesn't get stupid.

- PatCooper - 08-14-2004

Johnson Family Vacation- alittle to much like the Grizwals but with a black family.

- GonzoStyle - 08-16-2004

I watched the white castle movie, very funny and an all around enjoyable experience.

- Danked - 08-16-2004

Saw what I guess would be the last half of Boondock Saints and enjoyed it. Basically, from when they killed the kitty to the end. I'll have to watch it again over the weekend.

- PatCooper - 08-16-2004

Alien vs Predator- OMG it was horrible. This makes Freddy vs Jason an oscar winner. Since when does the predator team up with a god damn chick. What a faggot. worst movie ever.

- Goatweed - 08-16-2004

did you really think it would be good? it was supposed to cater to the video game/comic book crowd - not to mention it's rated PG fucking 13.

- PatCooper - 08-16-2004

Goatweed Wrote:did you really think it would be good? it was supposed to cater to the video game/comic book crowd - not to mention it's rated PG fucking 13.
i am the videogame comic book crowd thank you very much. And no i thought it would be entertaining but it was lame. Thankfully i paid nothing and dl/ed it.

- Black Lazerus - 08-16-2004

PatCooper Wrote:Alien vs Predator- OMG it was horrible. This makes Freddy vs Jason an oscar winner. Since when does the predator team up with a god damn chick. What a faggot. worst movie ever.
you should read some books not the comic kind..
it does happen in the novels.

- Goatweed - 08-16-2004

I read comics occassionally and play lots of games, but as soon as I heard this movie was going into production I knew it would suck balls.

- Black Lazerus - 08-16-2004

unplug and read man ....AvP

- Danked - 08-17-2004

I have cases of comic books in the attic. It haunts me. I don't know what I'm ever going to do with them.

God damn me.

- Black Lazerus - 08-17-2004

what kind of comics?

- LyricalGomez - 08-17-2004

PatCooper Wrote:Alien vs Predator- OMG it was horrible. This makes Freddy vs Jason an oscar winner. Since when does the predator team up with a god damn chick. What a faggot. worst movie ever.
That's exactly what happens in the comic, and let's not forget that in their society the Predator women are acctually considered the dominant ones, and are bigger than the males.

I will now retreat to the basement of the science building.

- GonzoStyle - 08-22-2004

I finally got to see johnny english and I really liked it, I had been waiting a long ass time to see it but didnt wanna buy it. Saw it yesterday on HBO and it was very silly but overall entertaining. My only complaint was that many of the jokes were painfully obvious but they took so long to set them up and hit the punch line.

- pieworld - 10-14-2004

Marathon Man with Dustin Hoffman