CDIH
Gta:vc - Holy fucking shit. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: Techie Geek Forums (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Über Geek Zone (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Gta:vc - Holy fucking shit. (/showthread.php?tid=3847)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

- kindred - 11-20-2002

My turn for help. I can't get passed trying to protect Diaz in the alley. My aim is awful with that stupid sniper rifle. I tried blowing up the cars, but I do more damage to Diaz that way. And that Asshole Lance keeps getting himself killed too. I thought I would try running down the stairs with a maching gun and killing them that way instead of using the sniper rifle. Any other ideas? I'm stuck.

Oh, and killing Mrs. Dawson in a car accident while listening to her screaming for help? Priceless.....

- QuickStop - 11-20-2002

i used the ruger. just kept firing at the people. Diaz was fine, and so was lance

- Lord Magus - 11-20-2002

Lance will holler for some help when one of the cubans gets up the stairs near him.

Another tactic that helps on the save Lance mission is to get whatever car you take to get to the junkyard smoking black, gun it down the alleyy towards the blockaded junkyard entrance, and dive out. Either the last impact will start it burning or one or two well placed shots from a ruger will do the same.. the ensuing explosions (if you aimed it right it will ignite the two cars blocking the entrance when it goes up) will take out MOST of the guys right by the entrance.

- x-file - 11-20-2002

The way I did that mission was got a fast car drove full speed and busted throught the cars blocking the front. I drove half way through untill they shot the car up and it exploded. I got out before and ran all the way to where they had lance. I walked around the garage, picked up the shotgun. I came up the side and picked off the guys who were running from the front. Tossed a grenade in the front of the garage and killed the other guys. Walked in and shot the last guy. Just make sure you have body armor.

The protecting Diaz mission, use the ruger and kneel down, better control. Just shoot everybody thats around. When the other vans pulled up, kill the guys but blow up there cars too, they won't affect diaz.

- Hybrid - 11-20-2002

save lance mission was incredibly easy with a shotgun. so was the kill diaz mission. the shotgun is by far the best gun.

- QuickStop - 11-21-2002

the regular, cheap, $500 shotgun is by far the best gun for the money. The Python is better, but expensive

- PatCooper - 11-22-2002

Alittle ways down the alley there are some drugs. Use them to slow everything down and you'll have more time to aim the sniper rifle if your shot is bad. Try kneeling before firing that helps with the aim also.

- Skitchr4u - 11-26-2002

oooo, thanks for that bit of advice pat, i will try that

- PatCooper - 11-26-2002

Do i sense sarcasm?

- crx girl - 12-01-2002

so, i had a nice little collection of cars going at the condo in preparation for my dealership purchase, and they up and dissappeared on me, has this happened to anyone else? :angry:

- krahzee - 12-01-2002

Yes. It happened to me with the storage area by the arena. Take my advice though, once you buy the dealership try to collect all the cars at once. A page or two back I posted the breakdown of what cars were needed for what mission. Any time you see one of those cars put it in one of the garages under the dealership. If you try to find one specific car you will go mad. So if you have no luck focus on other cars until it appears. :thumbs-up:

- x-file - 12-01-2002

for all you dousche bags to lazy to go and find it :-D

For Anyone trying to complete the lists at the car showroom:

List 1 List 2 List 3 List 4
Landstalker Sabre Cheetah Voodoo
Idaho Virgo Infernus Cuban Hermes
Esperanto Sentinal Banshee Caddy (golf cart)
Stallion Stretch Phoenix Baggage Handler
Rancher Washington Comet Mr. Whoopie
Blista Compact Admiral Stinger Pizza boy

- Galt - 12-01-2002

But should I get this game?

- diceisgod - 12-01-2002

This game is much harder than GTA3 imo. And yes you should get this game, Galt. You can kill people with chainsaws.

- Skitchr4u - 12-02-2002

Quote:Do i sense sarcasm?
no way pat, i was serious...and still am...if i ever get to play again

and galt, go buy this game right away, it is addictive

- QuickStop - 12-02-2002

i fucking love the Blista Compact. That car rules. i had 2 at the hyman condo and they disappeared. and so did my helicopter for a few days, but now its back.

- crx girl - 12-02-2002

Quote:i fucking love the Blista Compact.
me too :thumbs-up:

- Hybrid - 12-02-2002

me three (LOL WACKY HORN)

- Danked - 12-02-2002

I love the Apache helicopter. :-D

Edited By Danked on 1038873614

- QuickStop - 12-03-2002

do you need 100 packages to get it, or is it always at the base?