CDIH
The Last movie you saw - Video, DVD, theater, Computer? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The Last movie you saw - Video, DVD, theater, Computer? (/showthread.php?tid=58)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

- PollyannaFlower46 - 03-17-2002

Just finished watching The Yards. It was very good....

- LZMF1 - 03-17-2002

american pie 2

- PollyannaFlower46 - 03-18-2002

Big Daddy

- LZMF1 - 03-18-2002

i had to buy the dvd that came in the lunch box!!!

gotta luv it.

[Image: EvilDead-LunchBox.JPG]

- Bondgirl - 03-18-2002

Ice Age...not bad, but I hate kid movies that make you cry

- BeckyDC - 03-18-2002

Stand By Me..i SOOO love the movie Smile

- Arthur Dent - 03-18-2002

LZMF1, didn't you see the one that comes in a rubber copy of the Book of the Dead?

- Galt - 03-18-2002

Glitter.

Yes that's right, Glitter. Cable Descrambler, and I just had to see how cheesy it was.

- Hey Ladi - 03-18-2002

Tombstone. Val Kilmer has the best one liners, and mmmm Sam Elliot

- LZMF1 - 03-18-2002

Arthur Dent Wrote:LZMF1, didn't you see the one that comes in a rubber copy of the Book of the Dead?
yeah, i just saw it yesterday.

- Banana_juice - 03-18-2002

the last castle. last night on dvd. wasnt that bad of a movie.

- IkeaBoy - 03-18-2002

Bondgirl Wrote:Ice Age...not bad, but I hate kid movies that make you cry
all right- who dies?

- Bondgirl - 03-18-2002

IkeaBoy Wrote:
Bondgirl Wrote:Ice Age...not bad, but I hate kid movies that make you cry
all right- who dies?
do you really want to know?

- IkeaBoy - 03-18-2002

Bondgirl Wrote:do you really want to know?
do you think i care about this movie? Is it like the series finale of Dinosaurs where all the dinosaurs die? if you don't want to spoil it for the resdt of the board you can always message it to me

- Galt - 03-18-2002

IkeaBoy Wrote:Is it like the series finale of Dinosaurs where all the dinosaurs die?
Is that how they ended that show? I used to watch it every once in a while, but never got into it. That's pretty funny though. Was it gruesome?

- IkeaBoy - 03-23-2002

I just watched Bully, the new film from the guy who directed KIDS and it's a great film. really intense, disturbing. It's available in an R rated and Unrated/Theatrical version, the R rated is probably the most readily available but if you can get the Theaterical one get it that way. Highly recommended.
Quote:Is that how they ended that show? I used to watch it every once in a while, but never got into it. That's pretty funny though. Was it gruesome?
I might be wrong but the final episode dealt with the ice age coming (they use the ice age killed dinosaurs) theory and it sort of had everyone saying it's the end time and the entire family pretty much just accepted their fate and it ended with the Baby looking up towards the sky as snow fell.

And then after that it was the ABC finale of The Critic where Jay gets the dog and the mother writes the book "The Fat Little Pig"

Edited By IkeaBoy on Mar. 23 2002 at 02:40

- PollyannaFlower46 - 03-23-2002

Quote:I just watched Bully, the new film from the guy who directed KIDS and it's a great film. really intense, disturbing. It's available in an R rated and Unrated/Theatrical version, the R rated is probably the most readily available but if you can get the Theaterical one get it that way. Highly recommended.

That movie is out already? I was dying to see it when it was in theaters, but as usual no one I know wanted to see it. Have you seen L.I.E.?

- IkeaBoy - 03-23-2002

PollyannaFlower46 Wrote:That movie is out already? I was dying to see it when it was in theaters, but as usual no one I know wanted to see it. Have you seen L.I.E.?
I saw LIE. It was good, not fantastic, a bit cliched in points though Brian Cox was quite good. And yes Bully is out on video.

- crx girl - 03-24-2002

chasing amy, finally :bouncer:

- PatCooper - 03-24-2002

Last Action Hero
Things To Do In Denver When Your Dead