CDIH
Board Wiki - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Board Wiki (/showthread.php?tid=11392)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

- The Jays - 02-25-2006

I'm was busting your balls when I posted that one post last night, I didn't realize you'd get into such a hissy fit.

- GonzoStyle - 02-25-2006

The Jays Wrote:We don't need the originally written part, since the history page will tell who rote what, and when; also, it's a community project, so no one needs to take credit for being the first one who started the page.

Quote:Inside Jokes
From CDIH

Inside Jokes are a huge part of CDIH, you have to realize that many of us have been posting in the same circles for upwards of 5 years now. GonzoStyle has been posting since July of 2000 when he joined OA.com.

Over the course of time and events running gags come about as do inside jokes, these are gags that go on for a long time and as time goes by, newer members who do not know what these gags or sayings mean, view them as inside jokes.

So to better explain and to give meaning and understanding to some of these "Inside Jokes" we will explain them on this page.

Originally written by GonzoStyle
could have simply be written as

Quote:Inside Jokes
From CDIH

Inside Jokes are a huge part of CDIH, you have to realize that many of us have been posting in the same circles for upwards of 5 years now.

Over the course of time and events running gags come about as do inside jokes, these are gags that go on for a long time and as time goes by, newer members who do not know what these gags or sayings mean, view them as inside jokes.

So to better explain and to give meaning and understanding to some of these "Inside Jokes" we will explain them on this page.

and it explains inside jokes the same way.

When you start adding entries you can leave your name out of it or even more simple put I just won't write anymore and you wont have to worry about it since its such a huge fuckin hassle.

You should also realize that what you consider people posting dumb shit and being retards, is exactly what you are doing right now, just sayin.

I just thought it would be nice for further down the road for people to know who originally wrote the article, fuckin excuse me if I was adding to much shit, community project should be more than 3 fuckin people doing shit. If more people were writing entries it wouldnt be a fuckin issue, should I start posting less since I have way more posts than anyone else here?

Plus who the fuck is gonna look through the entire history page to find who wrote the article.

The Jays Wrote:I'm was busting your balls when I posted that one post last night, I didn't realize you'd get into such a hissy fit.
Nigga thats what I do is hissy fits

ok I masturbated and feel much better now

- Arpikarhu - 02-25-2006

i do most of my wili work spell checking everyones entries.

my most recent edit was to change someones spelling of soiree' from suaree.

Arpikarhu Wrote:i do most of my wili work spell checking everyones entries.

my most recent edit was to change someones spelling of soiree' from suaree.

wiki*

- Arpikarhu - 02-25-2006

goddamn unruly fingers!!

one of them will have to be punished!

It really couldn't have happened at a more appropriate moment, in your face suckah!

- Arpikarhu - 02-25-2006

stop using suckah! it's mine!!

- Danked - 02-25-2006

Good time to check your prostate.

Danked Wrote:Good time to check your prostate.
I'm hoping my mom will be doing that later tonight.. YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!

- Arpikarhu - 02-25-2006

i did that 3 times already today. all is well! ::thumbs up! literally::

- The Jays - 02-25-2006

Ok, like I said, first post, I was busting your balls. Second post, I did try to clarify my ball-busting post in a serious way. Here is my third post, where I say...

Since the wiki was started, I've been doing my best to contribute to the project. I was unaware at how inactive I've been regarding said project. Nonetheless, I've been trying to edit pages to make them informative, concise, and on point. I tried, in a joking manner, to instigate a light-hearted debate of the orginally written part, and obviously failed to tap the funny bone. I apologize.

- Arpikarhu - 02-25-2006

The Jays Wrote:Ok, like I said, first post, I was busting your balls. Second post, I did try to clarify my ball-busting post in a serious way. Here is my third post, where I say...

Since the wiki was started, I've been doing my best to contribute to the project. I was unaware at how inactive I've been regarding said project. Nonetheless, I've been trying to edit pages to make them informative, concise, and on point. I tried, in a joking manner, to instigate a light-hearted debate of the orginally written part, and obviously failed to tap the funny bone. I apologize.

ha ha! you are a backpedaling pussy boy!

Well I was debating motherfucker, you said you were coming around into my image, come around then cocksucker!

I was gonna post a new inside joke and forgot, thats how inside it was.

- Arpikarhu - 02-25-2006

wow! that must have been real inside.

- The Jays - 02-25-2006

Arpikarhu Wrote:
The Jays Wrote:Ok, like I said, first post, I was busting your balls. Second post, I did try to clarify my ball-busting post in a serious way. Here is my third post, where I say...

ha ha! you are a backpedaling pussy boy!

I am. I deserve your insults. I've contributed so little to wiki, and yet I criticized. I deserve my punishment.

You will have to renew my costco membership as punishment, you actually gotta renew that shit every year what a gyp.

- Arpikarhu - 02-25-2006

ha ha! now you are a grovelling, backpedaling, pussy boy!