CDIH
Gta:vc - Holy fucking shit. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: Techie Geek Forums (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Über Geek Zone (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Gta:vc - Holy fucking shit. (/showthread.php?tid=3847)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

- Danked - 12-03-2002

100 packages (or a Gameshark )

I haven't cheated on anything else, I swear! Rolleyes

- Keyser Soze - 12-03-2002

finally got it today. i gave amazon the wrong zip code and it was missent.

i am now in ecstacy. this game is like rolling around naked in a room full of warm towels with 4 naked women.

- crx girl - 12-03-2002

Quote:this game is like rolling around naked in a room full of warm towels with 4 naked women.
hmm, that sounds like fun Confusedmokey:

- Danked - 12-03-2002

That's a Thursday night for Keyser.

- Skitchr4u - 12-03-2002

I pulled my ps2 and the game out of my bag last night when i got to the hotel...to notice that i forgot my god Damn memory card!! now i gotta start all over, or not play...what ever will i do?

- Danked - 12-03-2002

Start over, stupid.

- Lord Magus - 12-03-2002

Quote:Start over, stupid.
Yep, pretty much

- Skitchr4u - 12-03-2002

start over, don't turn off the system, and then what about the ride home? does it have a mystery battery i can plug it into so that i don't lose the stuff i do while i am down here?

stoopid heads

- kindred - 12-03-2002

Has anyone used the cheat codes?? My nephew used one the other day and when I saved, it said my game may not save properly since cheat codes were used. I saved it on a different slot, just in case. But, will using the cheat codes corrupt my game?

And any tips are getthing through the mission where you have to shoot out all the windows in the mall??? I keep getting busted or wasted. :-(

- Hybrid - 12-03-2002

umm run real fast

- kindred - 12-03-2002

Quote:umm run real fast
Wow, hybrid! I never thought of that! Thanks for the great tip! Rolleyes

- Hybrid - 12-03-2002

well i beat that mission and you cant so neeeeener neeeeeener neeeeeener

- QuickStop - 12-03-2002

run fast, stop, shoot, run, stop shoot, change clothes, run, stop, shoot.

- kindred - 12-03-2002

:moonie:

I'll get through it eventually....just thought someone had a useful tip to help me out.... :-p

- Lord Magus - 12-03-2002

Quote:start over, don't turn off the system, and then what about the ride home? does it have a mystery battery i can plug it into so that i don't lose the stuff i do while i am down here?
There are these places that, like, you can go to, like, EVEN when you're not in your home town, like, because they have them everywhere, and like, BUY a whole brand NEW memory card.
OR...
you turn on the game, eneter a bunch of cheats, and go on a killing spree.
DUH

Kindred..
it won't corrupt your game, but some of the cheats effect how the pedestrians act towards you and CAN'T be turned off once activated. While it's all fun and good to occasionally start a mass riot.. it MIGHT be tough to actually play through the whole game constantly being shot at by random people off the street. THAT'S why it warns you.. in case you put in one of those codes.
(I think there's an "agressive pedestrians" and a "mob riot" code, one is they keep killing anything that moves, the other is they all try to kill just you)

- kindred - 12-03-2002

Thanks, LM. :thumbs-up:

It's nice to get a real answer. :loveya:

- QuickStop - 12-03-2002

run, stop, shoot with an uzi (or similar weapon). triangles mean the store is above you. squaress mean they're on the main level. change clothes at the Gash store when 2 stars are accumulated. after 3 stars it dont do shit. was that more helpful?

- Hybrid - 12-03-2002

honestly, all i did was run really fast from store to store. i had an extremely high wanted level but i hardly got injured and didnt get arrested at all. Confusedhrugs:

- QuickStop - 12-03-2002

thats what i was trying to say. the time limit isnt a problem, and if you keep moving, the cops never seem to hit you.

- kindred - 12-03-2002

Quote:if you keep moving, the cops never seem to hit you.
That's my problem... I stop to shoot the windows and get busted. I guess I need to learn to run and shoot?? Can you do that? I wonder if I can ride a motorcycle in there??