CDIH
Confessions - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Confessions (/showthread.php?tid=3888)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

- Arthur Dent - 10-22-2002

I refuse to confess to anything. Deny, deny, deny. :burnfucker:

- Lord Magus - 10-22-2002

ok.. can't exactly read through this thread and NOT put myself out there...

--EDIT (pre-post) Had some stuff here.. but didn't want to share "too much" and look like I was fishing for pity.--

I've hinted at it and dropped some information, but to bring it right out.. the main reason I've been a recluse for the past year is that my roommate and best friend committed suicide in our backyard last July. He was buried on my birthday.

(Hallmark moment) I'm 28 years old and never had a single date in my entire life (School dances don't count), I'm deathly afraid I'm going to die without ever being loved.
There.. I said it.. go on and tool on me 'cause I'm a pathetic waste of genetic code.

- Maynard - 10-22-2002

Magus....I'm sorry to hear that man. That is some really hard shit to deal with.

And if I was a girl, I'd go out with you. You make me laugh my ass off.

- mikehern - 10-22-2002

Magus,
You're not alone I'm in the same boat.
No wait, I'm married and have a kid but oh ... nevermind.

- GonzoStyle - 10-22-2002

Quote:look like I was fishing for pity

No one is judging anyone in this thread dude.

I wish I could help Magus at times, he like jack, both deserve much more than what they got.

28?!? You look like your still in high school. OK, what we need are a couple women to volunteer to take Magus to the Mall for a full make-over. Hair, clothes, glasses. The works. Think of him as a dress up doll. :thumbs-up:

- Buttmunch - 10-22-2002

I lied to Gonzo.

I'm not a professional dancer.

Yes.. even though he and I LOOK alike, I DO have about 9-10 years on Sephiroth (as well as the Bizzaro goatee)

- Maynard - 10-22-2002

I don't think Magus needs a makeover. Just more confidence in himself. He's a funny fucker and he's incredibly nice to everyone.

- PlasticMan - 10-22-2002

At 22 I hadn't been on a date since I was fifteen. Then some beautiful girl just comes right up to me in a club and asks if I want to dance. We've been seeing each other for three years now. Turns out she's a headcase (i.e. thinks I'm good looking), but we fit like peas and carrots. Probably not ultimately helpful to your cause, Magus, but take heart, sometimes good things DO just fall into your lap.

- kindred - 10-22-2002

Quote:volunteer to take Magus to the Mall for a full make-over. Hair, clothes, glasses. The works. Think of him as a dress up doll.
I'll be in the NJ area the first week in November.... Your ass is mine... :moonie:

Quote:I lied to Gonzo.

I'm not a professional dancer.

I figured that out along with the fact you unbanned afrika on oa.com

- nerdo5 - 10-22-2002

if i were a girl, i'd give it up for magus.

- Maynard - 10-22-2002

Quote:sometimes good things DO just fall into your lap.
Truer words have never been spoken. You can find love in the strangest of places.

- The Sleeper - 10-22-2002

Yea, but sometimes even if you pay $40 for it...they won't dance on your lap. Oh we're talking about...oh nevermind.

Magus doesn't need a makeover, I agree with maynard. Maybe advice from a female and some confidence, yes. But his personality is so great it should be enough. Beyond any facade of glasses and clothes.

- nerdo5 - 10-22-2002

Quote:You can find love in the strangest of places

i look in my fist every morning before work, and have yet to be disappointed.

Quote:volunteer to take Magus to the Mall for a full make-over. Hair, clothes, glasses. The works. Think of him as a dress up doll.

I'll be in the NJ area the first week in November.... Your ass is mine...

See, now that's what I'm talking about. :thumbs-up:

- Maynard - 10-22-2002

Quote:I'll be in the NJ area the first week in November.... Your ass is mine...
That's funny. Cuase YOUR ass is MINE. :-p

.....on the other hand I AM amazingly skilled at video games.... which I would probably never have a chance to play if I had a girlfriend....
that's a silver lining, isn't it??? Undecided ;-)