CDIH
My ftp - This may be a mistake.... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Noise Pollution (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: My ftp - This may be a mistake.... (/showthread.php?tid=4025)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

- QuickStop - 02-05-2003

its already up...and its the newest cd, IDR. it rocks

- Danked - 02-05-2003

Downloading the last part of the Tenacious D HBO episodes, May. I was wrong, there were only 3 episodes. They'll all be up by tonight as long as the video quality of the one I'm now downloading isn't shit.

- GonzoStyle - 02-05-2003

I haven't accessed the FTP in a few months, I was gonna upload the 50 cent album that maymay wanted but I can't log in, has any of the info changed?

- Maynard - 02-05-2003

The IP address is

- Danked - 02-14-2003

Hey, May... be my valentine? Uploading...

Grateful Dead - February 14, 1968 - Carousel Ballroom, San Francisco, Cali
Set 1 - Morning Dew, Good Morning Lil Schoolgirl, Dark Star, China Cat, The Eleven, Lovelight
Set 2 - The Other One, Cryptical Envelopment, The Other One, New Potato Caboose, Born Cross-Eyed, Spanish Jam, "Stage Banter," Alligator, Caution, Feedback
Encore - Midnight Hour

- Maynard - 02-14-2003

Hey everyone.

I uploaded a new file called READ ME.txt. DOWNLOAD IT! Read through it. I will be updating it from time to time, so check the date of the file. It's now READ ME FIRST 2-14-03.txt.

Thanks Danked. :loveya:

- LZMF1 - 02-19-2003

ok i logged onto your FTP and read the readme text a few days ago now i cannot get on there.
WTF?

- Danked - 02-19-2003

He doesn't always leave it up. Wait till he's online.

- LZMF1 - 02-19-2003

ok...

i'm a dumbass.

- Danked - 02-19-2003

Little bit.

- Maynard - 02-19-2003

Yeah, it was down all night cause I was doing some much needed defragging and shit.

Also, I'm gonna be playing more games on my computer, so I'll have to see if the FTP transfers affect my gaming speed at all. If so, I'll have to shut it down when I'm playing. But I'll let you know if I need to do that.

Also, I've added a few lists. New music, Software/games list, and archived lists. I have alot of shit, and can't keep it all up on my computer. But if anyone has a request for anything that's not on the FTP, just holler at me and I'll put it up for you.

<!-- e --><a href="mailto:[email protected]">mailto:[email protected]</a><!-- e -->
AIM-jshoejr
or just PM me

I'd also like to know if any of you guys have games that you'd be willing to rip and upload for me. Maybe you could send me a list.
Thanks.

- HedCold - 02-19-2003

theres a bunch of games on my schools network if you want any...i'm to lazy to make a list but if you tell me a game i'll let you know if i come across it
i know theres simgolf :thumbs-up:

- Maynard - 02-19-2003

How about Half-Life? Is that up there, or does anyone have it?

- QuickStop - 02-20-2003

would anyone want pretty much every weezer song i could find? I think i have around 120 tracks that aren't off the main 4 albums. covers, b-sides, demos (a lot for the upcoming album), live stuff, rivers solo stuff.

- LyricalGomez - 02-20-2003

I should've seen this earlier, I just did a whipe of my system this morning and deleted all my rips

- The Sleeper - 02-20-2003

Quote:would anyone want pretty much every weezer song i could find? I think i have around 120 tracks that aren't off the main 4 albums. covers, b-sides, demos (a lot for the upcoming album), live stuff, rivers solo stuff.
rivers is laughing at you right now.

- QuickStop - 02-21-2003

so thats a yes then?

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 02-21-2003

I've got half-life...you want an ISO??

- Maynard - 02-21-2003

YES YES YES! Please 2 Tired. .iso would be the best. But if you have it ripped already as something else, thats fine too.

- QuickStop - 02-21-2003

fine...NO WEEZER FOR ANY OF YOU!