CDIH
The Last movie you saw - Video, DVD, theater, Computer? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The Last movie you saw - Video, DVD, theater, Computer? (/showthread.php?tid=58)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

- IkeaBoy - 03-24-2002

PatCooper Wrote:Last Action Hero
Things To Do In Denver When Your Dead
some sonofabitch was watching TNT and UPN today. Last Action Hero, Mars Attacks (I love that movie. I know it got pretty much bashed from every front but I think it may be Burton's best.)

- The Sleeper - 03-24-2002

IkeaBoy Wrote:Mars Attacks (I love that movie. I know it got pretty much bashed from every front but I think it may be Burton's best.)
That movie sucked cock.

Last movie I saw was Kissing A Fool with Jason Lee, who was the only good thing about the movie. Even he can't pull off shitty dialogue though.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 03-24-2002

Saw Sorority Boys tonight because my friends won't let me see anything they think might make me cry. Didn't think it would be good, but the movie was funny as hell. There was a lot of funny parts that they couldn't show in the commerical. The only thing that killed the movie a little was the obligatory love story.

- IkeaBoy - 03-24-2002

i just watched killer klownz on sci-fi. that movie rocks and F-you sleeper, Mars Attacks ruled

- Doc - 03-24-2002

Watched Rat Race on DVD last night
Had some pretty funny parts, but the ending was way too feel-good for my tastes

Amy Smart is a fucking babe in the movie though (like she isn't a babe everywhere else)

On a side note, Sleeper, get bent. Mars Attacks rocked

- Kim - 03-24-2002

Riding In Cars With Boys...it sucked!

- PatCooper - 03-24-2002

Quote:Kim Posted on Mar. 24 2002,09:16
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Riding In Cars With Boys...it sucked!

Yes it sure fucking did suck. Drew Barrymore is the worst actress. The movie didn't know if it was a comedy or a drama.

And Mars Attacks was a kick ass movie. Who wouldn't want Jack as our president.

- Sean Cold - 03-24-2002

I watched AI last night. To say I rather have jerked off with a cheese grater and a handful of salt is a complete understatement. This movie just sooooo sucked out loud. Even if Steven Happyberg didn't make the new ending, it still fuckin blew.

- Sephiroth - 03-24-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:I watched AI last night. To say I rather have jerked off with a cheese grater and a handful of salt is a complete understatement. This movie just sooooo sucked out loud. Even if Steven Happyberg didn't make the new ending, it still fuckin blew.
Aliens != A good Ending.

- IkeaBoy - 03-24-2002

AI- Seph, they weren't aliens, they were robots. Robots thousands of years in the future when they still evolved. And AI had amazing effects but a lot of it did blow. This movie should have died when SK did.

Rat Race- Amy smart is hot. The funniest parts all involved Jon Lovitz (it sucks his show was screwed), John Cleese, and Seth Green wasn't that bad. The ending though was gawd awful.

Drew Barrymore- And yes, while Drew is an awful actress she was in a pretty good film last year that just came out on video- Donnie Darko

Edited By IkeaBoy on Mar. 24 2002 at 2:18

- PatCooper - 03-24-2002

I watchd The Wash with Dr. Dre and Snoop Dog this afternoon. I thought it was pretty fun. Plus it had a good cameo from Eminem. If your into these types of movies it's worth the rental fee.

- LZMF1 - 03-25-2002

deuce bigalow male gigalo

fucking hysterical, the waterboy is next

- Bondgirl - 03-25-2002

Finally watched The Crow...it was amazing

- Lord Reefer - 03-27-2002

Saw “Resident Evil” evil last weekend……my advise…..save your money.

The other couple we doubled with were familiar with the game so they answered a few of my questions….they weren’t impressed either. It didn’t live up to its trailer. George Romaro redux….nuff said.

To me a great movie is one that you enjoy watching many times…. like Casablanca, Apocalypse Now, or Shakespeare in Love…….well I guess the Matrix would fall in there too…..but for different reasons.

- AdolescentMasturbator - 03-28-2002

Just watched blade 2 on vcd. It's decent for what it is. Not fantastic.

- The Painter - 03-28-2002

Mars Attacks was great. I'm so old I remember collecting the trading cards when they came out.

Last movie I saw was Rat Race..... Can you say It's A Mad Mad Mad Mad World

- Keyser Soze - 03-28-2002

AdolescentMasturbator Wrote:Just watched blade 2 on vcd. It's decent for what it is. Not fantastic.
You don't pay for movies. We get it already. Jeez.

- AdolescentMasturbator - 03-28-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:You don't pay for movies. We get it already. Jeez.
How do you know this is not a vcd bought from the film company with full consent?

- Arthur Dent - 03-28-2002

Horatio Hornblower: The Mutiny on TV.

Don't know why I like these old time sailing movies. Pretty good production value for a made for TV flick, though some of the blue-screening and model work was obvious.

- IkeaBoy - 03-28-2002

Arthur Dent Wrote:Horatio Hornblower: The Mutiny on TV.

Don't know why I like these old time sailing movies. Pretty good production value for a made for TV flick, though some of the blue-screening and model work was obvious.
[obvious joke alert]because you like seaman[/obvious joke alert]