CDIH
Hoon Vs. Next Best Thing Lumberjack match thread...... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Hoon Vs. Next Best Thing Lumberjack match thread...... (/showthread.php?tid=12101)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

- Next Best Thing - 10-13-2006

I think when I grow up I want to be the Mod of a computer forum.

- Hoon - 10-13-2006

Next Best Thing Wrote:
Hoon Wrote:Things divorce has alienated him from sexy women.
To lick his wounds he is now seeking out over the hill english women who are impressed with such bragadocious american things like, having flouride in our tap water.

Hoon has been stuck banging the same immobile piece of ass for the past decade. He consoldes himself by being on the giving end of computer blowjobs with skinny, pale-faced European men who specialize in posting roling smiley faces.
this is starting to be like watching a goldfish struggle for survival after gonzo shits in it's bowl.

- Hoon - 10-13-2006

Next Best Thing Wrote:I think when I grow up I want to be the Mod of a computer forum.
it's a great resume' builder.

you could put it right underneath your list of martial arts badges and action movie credits

Hoon Wrote:
Next Best Thing Wrote:I think when I grow up I want to be the Mod of a computer forum.
it's a great resume' builder.

you could put it right underneath your list of martial arts badges and action movie credits

I was thinking of neutering myself so maybe dot would give me the Sport's Forum at the fag board.

- faceman802 - 10-13-2006

So that Kenny Rogers looks pretty good today huh?

Hoon, is dawn OK?

faceman802 Wrote:So that Kenny Rogers looks pretty good today huh?

I can't believe that bastard.

yeah 1 hit through 3 innings so far. its gonna be funny if he beats the mets in the world series. He could be the king of new york

- Hoon - 10-13-2006

Thing is envious of every american league pitcher for the mere fact that they can actually step to the plate.

Hoon Wrote:Thing is envious of every american league pitcher for the mere fact that they can actually step to the plate.

This may be Hoon's most confused post yet. AL pitcher/step to the plate. Now I get where he's coming from.

I can't believe Rogers gets away with some of the shit he's throwing up there. I remember him in the '96 WS he couldn't get anybody out.

- Hoon - 10-13-2006

i feel silly for putting a headband and muscle tee on for this fight, now.

He reminds me of kevin costner in "for love of the game"

Hoon Wrote:i feel silly for putting a headband and muscle tee on for this fight, now.

You should feel silly for putting them on anyway. The 80's were 20 years ago man

- Ken'sPen - 10-13-2006

Hoon Wrote:Thing is envious of every american league pitcher for the mere fact that they can actually step to the plate.

this was a flub of an otherwise quality line.

Hoon Wrote:i feel silly for putting a headband and muscle tee on for this fight, now.

You do look like even more of a douche than usual in that thing.

Hoon, are you seriously interested in doing some martial arts training? Email me, we can probably put some meat on those bones.

Before the Yankee series, Steven A Smith went ballistic on Rogers on ESPN radio. I never expected this kind of thing from Detroit, they look like the White Sox did last year.

- Hoon - 10-13-2006

american league pitchers have to bat

right?
right?

Hoon Wrote:american league pitchers have to bat

right?
right?

Good post.

Hoon Wrote:american league pitchers have to bat

right?
right?

um no

- Hoon - 10-13-2006

they do when they play NL teams.
they step to the plate when they have to, unlike Thing.

you get it.

quit while you are behind