CDIH
Confessions - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Confessions (/showthread.php?tid=3888)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

- Maynard - 10-22-2002

You need a chick that likes video games.
Hang out at the arcade more often. Sure, she might be a little young.....but its all good. If there's grass on the field, play ball!

- nerdo5 - 10-22-2002

i, too, have a confession. not for nothing, but.... i have a hard time delaing with serious situations. i think i'm far too fucked up to comprehend anything dire. i always crack jokes, even when my friend's dad committed suicide in his back yard, i joked about it. i'm such a dick.

- kindred - 10-22-2002

Did I mention how much I love video games????

- nerdo5 - 10-22-2002

did i mention how much i love teh kindred?

- GonzoStyle - 10-22-2002

When i was shy as I mentioned before, I also was afraid I would never lose my virginity. I am telling you dude, you have a great personality, you can do it. You are such a pimp and you don't even know.

I have recently developed a fear of suffocation. I have been thinking about it since talking to someone about death and stuff. I would never wanna suffocate, drown, choke, etc. The thought of running out of breath is frightening to me.

- The Sleeper - 10-22-2002

Quote:i have a hard time delaing with serious situations.
me too. I dread having to deal with other's problems and give them advice and such.

- Black Lazerus - 10-22-2002

God Damn now i feel bad i got you that Lap dance. And all the pasty jokes....no i don't
dude hang out with Eddie enough and you will be a stud we don't call him Eddie Mack for nothing.

Quote:i think i'm far too fucked up to comprehend anything dire. i always crack jokes, even when my friend's dad committed suicide in his back yard, i joked about it. i'm such a dick.

No you are not, I am like that. It is just how we personally cope, we may try to avoid the issue at times. But ultimatley it is also how we get over things, some people cry while others laugh. You don't personally mean to come off mean but it's just how you deal with it or repress it.

- Lord Magus - 10-22-2002

Nerdo
Speaking as someone who tends to do the same thing.. (see my previous posts)
The joking can be for several reasons..

Trying to relieve other's emotions by lightening the mood.
Trying to relieve your own emotions.
Hiding from your emotions because they make you uncomfortable.

There's nothing wrong with it, you just need to recognize where it comes from.

- Maynard - 10-22-2002

I think Nerdo is a dick for trying to mack Magus's woman. :fuckoff:

Quote:Eddie Mack

Dude that bitch looked like Dr. Melfi how could I not?

Truth be told I am a horrible teacher. It is not that I don't have patience I do. But with some things it is just instinct for me, I could give advice but it's a mindset. Certain things I love to help people with, basically whatever I can. Magoo always knows I'm here for him.

- Hybrid - 10-22-2002

in 7th grade i farted outside homeroom while getting my books out of the locker. i blamed it on my friend chris and he got made fun of from then until graduation from high school. i felt bad*.

*happy as Hell nobody knew it was me

- nerdo5 - 10-22-2002

Quote:give them advice and such.

listening to norton hasn't helped matters much, either. i tell more people to jump into aids filled buckets and the like.

- Lord Magus - 10-22-2002

Damn...I forgot about the pastie jokes....

And lap dances are ALWAYS good heh heh heh

- Hey Ladi - 10-22-2002

Quote:You are such a pimp and you don't even know.
You're so money & you don't even know it.
You're a bear man, with big pointy claws & fangs. And she's just a little bunny, ooo so scared. And with these claws & these teeth your wondering how to kill the bunny. You're just sorta batting it around, not hurting it & you have these claws.

Listen man, I want you to go up there & don't be like the guy in the PG13 movie, who everyone is reeeally hoping is gonna make it happen. I want you to be like the guy in the rated R movie, who you're not sure if you like yet. You're a bad man, a bad man ...

:rofl:

- kindred - 10-22-2002

Quote:I think Nerdo is a dick for trying to mack Magus's woman.
Alas, my futile attempts are being ignored... I shall have to find another....

I miss seph on the board at times, even though I respect his decision to leave and I still talk to him regularly and even saw him this past weekend. I miss his posts, they always made me laugh.

- Maynard - 10-22-2002

I find myself liking to give advice. And I overanalyze their situations. I guess I'm sort of a quasi-psychologist. Even if it's not direct advice, it may just be calming them down, and having them look at the problem from all angles.

I don't like most sports.
I hate jocks.
I hate frat boys.
I feel like I'm wasting my talents.

- Hybrid - 10-22-2002

Quote:I miss seph on the board at times, even though I respect his decision to leave and I still talk to him regularly and even saw him this past weekend. I miss his posts, they always made me laugh.
same here. except for the saw him this weekend part.

Edited By Hybrid on 1035307254

- Goatweed - 10-22-2002

Quote:I would never wanna suffocate, drown, choke, etc
I have the very same fear - it's why I never learned how to swim, I was always to afraid to go in the deep end of the pool, etc.

I also have a severe fear of heights. I don't even like to stand on a step ladder. I do enjoy flying though - but I hate amusement park rides. If I am going up in the air, I like to be in an enclosed vehicle. If I am exposed to the air or being held on only by a bar like on a ride, I get serious vertigo.

Edited By goatweed on 1035307345