CDIH
Confessions two - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Confessions two (/showthread.php?tid=3909)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

- Spitfire - 10-23-2002

VG, I was the same way at college. I guess being a commuter is hard, but I've always had trouble making new friends. I think people are afraid of me because I always say what I'm thinking, no matter how not tactful it is.

I don't have a role model :disappointed:

I have no heredity. I guess I'm Irish, but who knows...

My first concert was Kenny Rogers/Oak Ridge Boys in AC when I was like 4 or 5, I handed a rose to Kenny on stage Smile

CLS, have fun with the shroomies this weekend, you're in for a fun ride. Mushrooms are the greatest mind-enhancing drug ever.

Edited By Spitfire on 1035382952

- Buttmunch - 10-23-2002

I had the ability to be on the National Team in a sport that I shall not name.

But, my school barely funded the program and I couldn't find the coaching and sponsorships to even try out.

Now I'm old and am going to die.

- Metalfan - 10-23-2002

I'm another Ukie....grandpa came from Odessa back in the 20's :thumbs-up:

Goaty, does Quick Buddy require any setup?

- Buttmunch - 10-23-2002

Quick Buddy doesn't connect through my firewall.

I'd like to speak to some of you fuckers more. I miss having the time to talk into the night. But, work and home obligations keep me away from AIM these days.

I guess everyone will have to continue to think of me as the prick I am.

I do have ICQ at work, but only Froy and Barch97 speak to me there.

- Goatweed - 10-23-2002

Quote:Goaty, does Quick Buddy require any setup?
Not at all, its a Java Appelet - but BM brought up a point I hadn't considered...
Quote:Quick Buddy doesn't connect through my firewall
If you are on your company's network, they might not allow it to work for you either. I access the 'net via dialup so they can't lock me out, but the downside is I'm moving at a slothy 26.4 speed :-(

My grandparents came over from Belgium, but I know they moved around a lot when they were in Europe. Sadly, I don't recall much of the history. My family life has pretty much sucked now that I think about it. There's a lot of alcoholism on my Ukie side and Diabetes on my German/Irish (dad's) side. Sometimes it scares the shit out of me when I think about how much my dad's side of the family has been decimated by Diabetes, and I think "when will it be my turn?". My brother has shown some early signs of potential Diabetic problems, and he's only 23.

Edited By goatweed on 1035384302

- Hybrid - 10-23-2002

HEY ROSENBAGGER! YOU'RE IN!

- HollywoodJewMoses - 10-23-2002

FUNKY BUTTLOVING

- GonzoStyle - 10-23-2002

Quote:I don't have a role model

The more I read spits posts here the more I feel a sort of kinship to her.

I never had a male figure in my life, no one to talk to or get advice from. No one to guide me through my life. I was alone most of my childhood, thrown about from person to person to be taken care of. I never had anyone to answer my questions or to give me some wisdom to help me make decisions in my life. Maybe that is why I am so confused right now in where I am. I met with a counselor at one of the colleges I applied for, he has helped me so much to open my eyes and help me see where I need to go and where I am now, it really helped a lot.

- LyricalGomez - 10-23-2002

My father died when I was 3 years old, so my mother raised me all by herself

In some ways I am sad that I did not have a father, he was, from what I hear from friends and family, a great man, but in some ways I wonder if I would be the same person I am today had he lived.

- Maynard - 10-23-2002

I realize that the more I talk to people from the board on AIM, the less that I find I have in common with them. There are a few people from the board that are an exception to that rule, and I don't get to talk to them, or not enough. Undecided

I don't like to talk just to hear myself. If I'm going to have a conversation with someone, I want it to have a purpose.

I'm now wondering if I'm the one thats fucked up cause I don't have things in common with anyone else around here. :-(

- GonzoStyle - 10-23-2002

You're just as fucked up as the rest of us, don't play coy with us.

- Maynard - 10-23-2002

I'm being serious Gonz.....I have talked to quite a few people from both boards, and I really find that I have next to nothing in common with most of you. I'm not saying that I still wouldn't like to get to know some of you better. It's just that what on earth would we do when we hung out?? I usually find myself giving in to their want's and being unhappy in the meantime. I hate wrestling. HATE IT. But I used to go to watch with you guys cause I liked hanging out with you all. We had other things in common, so I was willing to suffer through something you guys liked to hang out with you.
The only problem is.....I end up just giving in all the time and never do the stuff that I want to do.

I honestly think I should have been born a woman. Sure, alot of times I think like a guy, but I find I have more female traits than male. I'm far more emotional than most men I know. No....that doesn't mean I get bent out of shape when someone makes fun of me. I just usually think more with my heart, than my dick or my head. I like fashion (yet just wear jeans and a tshirt most times), I like theatre, I like chick flicks, Damn.....maybe I am a chick.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 10-23-2002

I only have one friend from college. I met her in my journalism class and we bonded making fun of the professor. Besides that, I don't have anyone that I talk to or hang out with. I feel like I wasted my college years.

The person that I spend the most time with recently is someone that I can't really tell anyone about.

- Maynard - 10-23-2002

Quote:The person that I spend the most time with recently is someone that I can't really tell anyone about.
Holy shit! You too?

I spend almost all of my time either thinking about them or talking to them or whatever, and I can't talk about it and it sucks!

- OAS - 10-23-2002

Polly's dating Bill Clinton. :crackhead:

- Luna - 10-23-2002

Quote:If I'm going to have a conversation with someone, I want it to have a purpose.
Mooooo??? Quack quack??? oink oink???? :-(

- Buttmunch - 10-23-2002

Quote:The person that I spend the most time with recently is someone that I can't really tell anyone about.

I know him.

He's a good guy.

I wish he didn't do that thing though.

- FollowThisLogic - 10-23-2002

Did he say funky buttloving?

I tend to be a diplomat, even if I don't like someone. If I don't like you, you may not know it - but those who know me well, know the difference between when I'm genuine and using diplomacy.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 10-23-2002

Quote:I spend almost all of my time either thinking about them or talking to them or whatever, and I can't talk about it and it sucks!
Yep....can’t tell anyone really because the repercussions wouldn't be worth it. Sometimes I just want to tell the world though.

- Buttmunch - 10-23-2002

How do you spell affair?