CDIH
Gta:vc - Holy fucking shit. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: Techie Geek Forums (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Über Geek Zone (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Gta:vc - Holy fucking shit. (/showthread.php?tid=3847)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

- Hybrid - 12-04-2002

ummm go back to the course during the day. people still cruise around on them.

- Danked - 12-04-2002

....or just use the spawn code. :-p

- crx girl - 12-04-2002

i did go back during the day, it was beautiful and sunny, and not a single cart :crackhead:

i didn't even buy the dealership yet, but it's handy having someone else play ahead of you so you know what's coming. even though they stole my crx out of my garage :-(

- kindred - 12-04-2002

Quote:even though they stole my crx out of my garage
I found that car for the first time last night.... That was fun driving around town! And why do I need a golf cart later??

- crx girl - 12-04-2002

when you buy the car dealership you have to collect a bunch of cars, golf cart is one of them. there's a full list a couple pages back

- Danked - 12-04-2002

Spawn A Caddie
O, L1, U, R1, L2, X, R1, L1, O, X
:lookatme:

- crx girl - 12-04-2002

i know, that's what eric had to do. but i'm just gonna keep checking and hope one shows up before i need it.

- x-file - 12-05-2002

you know what really sucks? when you've collected 92 packages and don't know where to look? and have completed 34 rampages and can't find the last one. DOH! Confuseduicide:

- QuickStop - 12-05-2002

This is a map that has everything listed. the site that made it has been shut down i think. You can get it on foundrymusic.com if you want, because this geocities thing will probably reach its traffic limit soon.

right click > save target as...
Interactive Vice City Map

Edited By QuickStop on 1039054564

- crx girl - 12-05-2002

kick ass. i put up a link to that site a while ago, but it got shut down. i'm so glad it's back :thumbs-up:

- x-file - 12-05-2002

thanks, that will help. I have a map the problem is, can you tell me what packages I've gotten already? ......didn't think so. :crackhead:

- crx girl - 12-06-2002

so, uh could somebody tell me what a sabre looks like?

- kindred - 12-06-2002

I couldn't find a picture of it, but maybe this will help...

Quote:Sabre Turbo:
Complete the second list of cars at Sunshine Auto.
Information in this section was contributed by Travis Warren.

The Sabre Turbo is bullet proof, explosion proof, and flame proof. It can receive damage and blown off tires but cannot explode, even if flipped over. In order to get it, you must first purchase the Malibu Club and do the mission called The Driver. In this particular mission, you will be racing Hilary the getaway driver. He will be the one driving the BP Turbo Sabre. Do the mission and try to stick with Hilary throughout the race. He does the race nearly perfect. When you get to the end make, sure you have Hilary in your sights as you let him pass the finish line first. Once you have done this, the "Mission Failed" message will appear and Hilary will disappear in the Turbo. Enable the "Lower wanted level" code. The Sabre will be locked. You will have to push it with another car to the nearest Hideout. The El Swanko Casa or the Links Leaf View apartment are recommended. Push the Sabre Turbo into your garage and wait for it to close. After that, you have a new BP Sabre Turbo.

- GonzoStyle - 12-07-2002

I just woke up a little while back I got home late from work but I picked up my PS2 and got Vice City today. I just started playing it like 30 mins ago and I remembered gomez put up cheats so I got them just now.

This game is fuckin amazing, I never played any of the GTA games except for the very first one on PS1 with the god view. I never finished that one and doubt I'll ever finish this one but its still fun to play. I haven't gotten the handle of driving yet, I been running people over and I am only up to where I just visted the lawyer and he told me to get my clothes changed.

I did steal a scooter though and I beat some homeless guy for asking me for change.

I beat a hooker for ignoring me, well I beat several hookers actually. I love music too, I been listening to Run DMC.

I'm such a loser, I accidently killed that black dude that was with me. It took me a while to get past starting the riot and destroying the trucks, that is where I left off.

Like how much money do you need before you start buying things? like the clubs and shit like that and how do you find them? I found only the strip club when I dropped that guys daughter off. How do you actually pick up the hookers, I haven't figured these small details out yet.

- PatCooper - 12-07-2002

You cant start buying property until you complete a set of missions. Called the diaz missions. Once you complete the missions you can start buying property.

You can pick up a hooker by parking next to one. Just stop the car and wait for her. She will come over to the passanger side and jump in. then you have too find a nice spot someone like the beach and watch the magic unfold.

- crx girl - 12-07-2002

yay, welcome to the club gonzy :bouncer:

check out quikstop's link, it has all the places you can buy marked and how much they are and how much profit they bring. the ones you profit on you can't buy til you've completed the mission after the diaz missions. but you can buy things like the condo and apartments sooner. oops i'm late for work.

and i still need to know what a sabre looks like

This fuck at the golf course is annoying me.

- QuickStop - 12-07-2002

with the guy at the golf course...you can do it two different ways:

1) go thru the main entrance and kill the two guards with either a golf club or fists. Then go to where the guy is. I think if you start to punch a guard, he'll run away and jump in a golf cart. Just follow him for a while until he goes to the exit and gets out at which point you run over and kill him.

2) get a car and park next to a low point around the bushes surrounding the golf course. get out, jump on the car, and then over the fence. you now get to keep your weapons. proceed to shoot him in the face repeatedly travis bickle style.

You sir are a genius I like the second one, I stopped playing after I posted last. I gotta get ready for work soon but I'll try it tommorow. The game is trully amazing.