CDIH
Confessions two - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Confessions two (/showthread.php?tid=3909)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

- PollyannaFlower46 - 10-23-2002

:-o Nope, not that.

- Maynard - 10-23-2002

Quote:Sometimes I just want to tell the world though.
I just told her that exact same thing last night. I just want to stand on top of the world and tell everyone I love her. :-(

Hopefully some day....

Luna....there's some people that for whatever reason....I can have a completely pointless conversation with, then turn around and have the deepest most meaningful conversation. Sometimes I just like to say anything just to let them know I'm thinking about them.

- GonzoStyle - 10-23-2002

I understand you maymay.

I personally enjoy a vast array of things that no one here knows about. I just discuss what the majority likes, but that is barely a quarter of what I actually enjoy in life. You should take the initiative, bring shit up, open up to people you enjoy talking to. See if they like it to, I personally also like theater and other things. We can not all discuss 100% of our beings on these boards, you probably have more in common with people than you may believe.

That is why I personally have mentioned before, I like to know a little bit on a vast array of subjects. This way I can always be involved in a conversation and always have something to add and say.

- Stoned Again - 10-23-2002

I have another confession, this one is true.

My wife makes me go to church every couple weeks. As an act of rebelion, I dont wear underwear and I wear the baggiest pants possible so when I stand up and down I get some wood.

- Maynard - 10-23-2002

There's alot of things I've brought up in the past, but shit always gets flamed, so I took that as a sign of people not wanting to talk about it.

So I just talk with my friends about it.

Hey....do you like listening to gay men's choirs too?

- Skitchr4u - 10-23-2002

i am sad that magus didn't know i lived around the corner from him too...and that i got his high heels comment

- Maynard - 10-23-2002

I feel like a fool for forgetting that too Skitch. Undecided

I think we should all get together and "geek out". We can play video games and D&D.

- Buttmunch - 10-23-2002

You can listen to show tunes too.

- Maynard - 10-23-2002

Quote:You can listen to show tunes too.
:bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:

Does that mean you're gonna hang out with us too BM? :loveya:

- Buttmunch - 10-23-2002

I love show tunes.

I've got all kinds of fucked up tastes in art, music, literature, bondage, discipline, C&BT, dismemberment, poisoning, ritual killings...etc., etc.

Sure, I'll hang out.

- Skitchr4u - 10-23-2002

i could be persuaded to do that maynard...but magus is right, gran tourismo is kinda dated material...

- GonzoStyle - 10-23-2002

Quote:I've got all kinds of fucked up tastes in art, music, literature, bondage, discipline, C&BT, dismemberment, poisoning, ritual killings...etc., etc.

Yeah me too but fuck the music and art.

I know how to dismember a body, why didn't you ever tell me?

- criticslovesnatch - 10-23-2002

My Parents came here from Istanbul, Turkey in 1980 with 2 Suitcases, 4 grand, and no english. I learned Turkish before I learned english, and have been to Turkey almost every year.

Thanks spit, it should be interesting...I actually was supposed to do it a few weeks ago but i was under insane amounts of stress and heard that you really have to be in a good state of mind to not go nuts when tripping :thumbs-up:

Edited By criticslovesnatch on 1035390699

I used to have a coke problem.

- OAS - 10-23-2002

I kicked the Pepsi habit.

- Maynard - 10-23-2002

Quote:C&BT
What the fuck is that?

Really Polly? Coke is something I've only done once, I think partly because it just made me TOO hyper. I'm already a bit hyper, thats why I go for downers.

Yea....I remember the first time I tried it, I was so hyper I came home and cleaned my whole house at like 4 in the morning. It got so bad that I would sneak off to the bathroom when I was out with my boyfriend at the time just to get high.

- Maynard - 10-23-2002

I understand that totally Polly. But up's always made me feel out of control. Like my body was racing and my mind couldn't keep up with it. I didn't like that feeling most of the time.

I was addicted to pain killers earlier this year. It really fucked my body up, and luckily I was able to stop.

Yea the ups scared me too, but then I was always so down I really enjoyed the ups. I kicked it on my own too, one day I just got really scared about how much I was using and how much it was costing. Also one night when we were all high, we almost got hit by a bus...kinda brought me back down to earth.

- mikehern - 10-23-2002

I have been finding myself replying to posts and then canceling out without replying.
I am afraid that I will say the wrong thing and get off to a bad start here.