CDIH
Gonzo is a fucking idiot... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Gonzo is a fucking idiot... (/showthread.php?tid=9488)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

- Gooch - 10-18-2004

i cooked turkey sausage and broccoli in a red wine, olive oil, ricotta and light swiss cheese.

- Goatweed - 10-18-2004

no beer? WTF!

- Gooch - 10-18-2004

i drank water.

- GonzoStyle - 10-18-2004

Beer is awful.

Wine on the other hand, marvelous. Nothing finer than a bottle of zinfandel and a straw.

- Jack - 10-18-2004

Gooch Wrote:interesting when the CompUsa IP kept reading my site. how does that fall into the gag, boys??
Thats because I have been registered there for quite some time.

I thought I would have been banned like the rest, but I peruse and post from time to time. Its been a couple weeks though.

- Goatweed - 10-18-2004

I wasnt invitied, let alone banned - elitists!!!

Quote:Nothing finer than a bottle of zinfandel and a strawberry.

:thumbs-up:

straw!!!

- Rooner - 10-18-2004

Wine sucks ass. 151.

- Gooch - 10-18-2004

Jack Wrote:
Gooch Wrote:interesting when the CompUsa IP kept reading my site. how does that fall into the gag, boys??

I thought I would have been banned like the rest, but I peruse and post from time to time. Its been a couple weeks though.
1. the rest weren't banned. they were deleted, and not by myself...nor was i happy about that. all those deleted could rejoin if they chose, but only to take part, not to disrupt..otherwise, there will indeed be banning.

2. only hedcold was banned b/c he was posting thru another's name...some miserable dumb cunt who can't think for herself and needs others to post for her. i hope her daddy, once she figures who he is, fondles her again so she can take it out by fucking more losers.

3. jack are you registered there? or using someone elses account b/c the email attributed to it is someone else, who also is quite welcome...so i assumed it was him. you are certainly welcome there...always have been

people posting under assumed names, I know greasy ita..grumpy gil...gooch wouldn't like that!!!

right, wanky?

- Rooner - 10-18-2004

I am the one and only rooner.

thank god for that!

- Black Lazerus - 10-18-2004

Gooch Wrote:
Jack Wrote:

1. the rest weren't banned. they were deleted, and not by myself...nor was i happy about that. all those deleted could rejoin if they chose, but only to take part, not to disrupt..otherwise, there will indeed be banning.

2. only hedcold was banned b/c he was posting thru another's name...some miserable dumb cunt who can't think for herself and needs others to post for her. i hope her daddy, once she figures who he is, fondles her again so she can take it out by fucking more losers.

3. jack are you registered there? or using someone elses account b/c the email attributed to it is someone else, who also is quite welcome...so i assumed it was him. you are certainly welcome there...always have been
you sir are a liar. i am indeed banned.

- Keyser Soze - 10-18-2004

remind me again why we need yet another message board?

cause me a jack started a fake fight and I "deleted" the thread hence I am froy, get to makin the new board!!!

It's like noah's arc without all the water and stuff..god..things..

- Gooch - 10-18-2004

GonzoStyle Wrote:people posting under assumed names, I know greasy ita..grumpy gil...gooch wouldn't like that!!!

right, wanky?
errr, reading comprehension, anyone?

people signing under other peoples name is what i was talking about, slappy.

- Hoon - 10-18-2004

Somewhere, out there..
There is a message board full of exhibitionist lesbians and none of us know about it.

- Keyser Soze - 10-18-2004

this place spawned from OA.com, so I guess its hypocritical for me to mock those who start new boards but i think it has reached saturation point and simply to feed that persons ego.

- Gooch - 10-18-2004

Black Lazerus Wrote:
Gooch Wrote:
Jack Wrote:

you sir are a liar. i am indeed banned.
and you posted personal emails of someone else, you stupid, moronoc hypocritical motherfucker.

and i forgot about you...so it equals i'm a liar b/c your gradeschool psyche is hurt. grow up. you could have taken it up with that person, you chose not to...so now you whine and complain when you can.

- Gooch - 10-18-2004

GonzoStyle Wrote:cause me a jack started a fake fight and I "deleted" the thread hence I am froy, get to makin the new board!!!

It's like noah's arc without all the water and stuff..god..things..
Noah's Ark.

and i haven't been this entertained by a "fake" fight since Upuauat vs. Opak