CDIH
Gta:vc - Holy fucking shit. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: Techie Geek Forums (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Über Geek Zone (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Gta:vc - Holy fucking shit. (/showthread.php?tid=3847)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

- Keyser Soze - 12-07-2002

I'm doing quite well. I've completed several Diaz missions among others, a few boat missions, helicopter missions. Currently i'm working for some Jamacian lady, picking up some breifcases. This game is truly addicting.

- Sir O - 12-07-2002

I'm at 98% - so close...

Tricia - the Sabre looks like, well, an early to mid 80's Buick Le Sabre (I'm assuming you need it for the list?). Looks kinda like a larger version of the Idaho.

Gonz - to pick up the hookers, you need a nice car like an Infernus or a Cheetah. I don't think they'll get in if you're driving like an Oceanic or something.

And I don't know if this has been posted yet, but if you wear the police uniform into the military base, they won't shoot at you. Make your way to the back and take the Apache. Fun fun fun!

- PatCooper - 12-08-2002

Quote:Gonz - to pick up the hookers, you need a nice car like an Infernus or a Cheetah. I don't think they'll get in if you're driving like an Oceanic or something.

Not true. i picked one up in van. And then i ran her over and took my cash back.

- Hybrid - 12-08-2002

where do you get the police uniform and where is the military base? i probably already unlocked the uniform because i completed the mall mission where i was a cop. where is the base though?

- GonzoStyle - 12-08-2002

I didn't have enough money for a memory card but I get paid this week so I will get one. So for now no more vice city for me cause I have to start over anyway. I picked up max payne at work today as a rental and nba 2k2.

- LyricalGomez - 12-08-2002

Get NBA Live

Much better game

- Sir O - 12-08-2002

Quote:where do you get the police uniform and where is the military base?
Police uniform is in the locker room at the Police HQ on the first island. The same police station where you get it during the mall mission. Military base is on the northern part of the airport, it sort of sticks out into the sea.

Edited By Sir O on 1039387533

- Maynard - 12-11-2002

Confusedigh: I too have now become a VC addict. I'm still very early on in the game, but this game just fucking rocks. The best part about it is you don't ever have to do any of the missions. You can just drive around causing chaos.

- Skitchr4u - 12-11-2002

i restarted the game yesterday...no cheats this time...its not quite as fun, but definately easier the second time around...so very addicting, i can't handle it

- Gooch - 12-11-2002

My bro has this game. Played it during some time off during Thanksgiving. Outstanding. My fave is taking the Motorcycle off ramp & onto the roof (over biker bar), then using weapon cheats to blow the crap out of everything.

- Maynard - 12-11-2002

I love the motor bikes. I always look for those. That, or the dune buggy.

Last night, I was really high, and driving the sport bike through the streets. Fucking sick man. Goochie, you GOTTA try that.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 12-11-2002

wait gonz, why did you get nba2k2? if you wanna play a sega sports nba game, get 2k3

but the best bball game this year is definitely nba live 2003

- Gooch - 12-11-2002

Quote:Last night, I was really high, and driving the sport bike through the streets. Fucking sick man. Goochie, you GOTTA try that.

did that too. much fun. game is fantastic for stoners

- Keyser Soze - 12-11-2002

i like driving cars and jumping out while they are still moving and watching them explode or mow down people uncontrollably.

- Maynard - 12-11-2002

I am terrible with guns. So instead of shooting people....I just run them over.

That's how I killed the pizza dude.

- kindred - 12-11-2002

Try shooting them from a motorcycle or a scooter. You can shoot straight ahead and it's easier to shoot while steering. I'm not coordinated enought to shoot from the car and actually hit a target.

- Weird NJ - 12-11-2002

The Sanchez is a good bike. It's not the fastest, but you can hit alot of bumps without falling off.

- kindred - 12-12-2002

You know you're playing too much Vice City when:

I was driving down the street last night, saw a Surburban and thought "Shit! I need that Landstalker for my Sunshine Auto!" :-o

I think I need to slowly back away from my PS2...

- Keyser Soze - 12-12-2002

I know what you mean, I ran over 4 hookers last night.

- LZMF1 - 12-12-2002

:rofl: kindred is a GTA:VC junkie! she even has "gamer's callous" on her fingers to prove it.