CDIH
Confessions - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Confessions (/showthread.php?tid=3888)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

- Maynard - 10-22-2002

I can't wait for 2:30! :-) :bouncer: :bouncer:

- Hybrid - 10-22-2002

Quote:I'm an ass, man.

fixed it for ya :-p

- Metalfan - 10-22-2002

I need a new place to put my images :disappointed:

- Maynard - 10-22-2002

I looked it up. You could have just said you and your wife sit in chairs like Archie and Edith Bunker. :-p

- Metalfan - 10-22-2002

I was going to, but I couldn't remember where I saw them :disappointed:

- GonzoStyle - 10-22-2002

I actually understand what mike tyson says, it scares me sometimes. Not meaning his speech paterns but what he actually means when he says things, I can feel his pain to a certain extent.

- NaughtyAngel - 10-22-2002

im strangely attracted to John C. McGinley and Vincent D'Onofrio

- fbd - 10-22-2002

i feel like i'll always be stuck in my brother's shadow
i think i might die a virgin
i'm almost positive that my few dates were a pure fluke, no gonna happen again anytime soon
9-11 barely hit me, i was back in my normal routine within hours

- Metalfan - 10-22-2002

But....can you understand Ozzy? :crackhead:

- LyricalGomez - 10-22-2002

I sometimes get what I can only describe as anxiety attacks...School, Work, Friends trying to mkae a long distance relationship work, sometimes I just want to crawl in a hole and escape for a few hours

- GonzoStyle - 10-22-2002

I don't mean understand cause he talks funny. I mean understand as in, I understand what he means many times about the pain he feels.

I got it the first time :thumbs-up:

i get anxiety when i have to talk to someone i dont know or if i have to talk in front of people

i dont like who i am

- Maynard - 10-22-2002

I like who you are amy.

- Metalfan - 10-22-2002

Sorry GS, my bad

i have a half brother and half sister that i havent seen iin over 10 years. they were a big part of my life when i was younger. they are mad at my dad. around christmas time they called me and said theyd like to keep in touch as long as i dont tell my dad. i want to keep in touch with them but i dont know how to do it. one lives in FL and the other lives not too far away. Im too scared to try to make plans to see her since its been so long. Im bad with those kind of things and she is too. My brother is different but too far away to help along with it. I have their numbers but havent talkd to them since they called in Dec. I wish i had help in getting us back together. Ive always thought they were the hole taken out of my heart that would never be fixed and here i have a chance to fix it and i dont know how

- Hybrid - 10-22-2002

my mom scares the shit out of me. she takes a situation that i find normal, and turns it so that i'm freaked out for a while. like today, i was going to drop my math class. she goes into a big thing about how now i'm going to fail out of college and this is going to kill my gpa and i just wasted her 404 million dollars. Confusedigh:

- Maynard - 10-22-2002

404 million dollars??? Where the fuck do you go to school? Mars?

That's why I refused any financial aid from my mom, she'd drive me nuts asking me about every little thing I do..>Why did you take that English class, that's too easy, why don't you have earlier classes...Why are you dropping classes, that's not good

This way she has no say in anything and I can do what is best for me

- Buttmunch - 10-22-2002

I was the shooter on the grassy knoll.