CDIH
Confessions - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Confessions (/showthread.php?tid=3888)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

- virgingrrl - 10-22-2002

my expectations of myself are way too high.

in 2nd grade, i farted while doing mountin climbers. just as it finished echoing through the quiet gym, i screamed "EWWW MIKE!" he was the weird lil boy who was next to me, so he took all the blame.

i dont understand football.

i love to knit.

i love the color pink.

i stare at people too much, im a people watcher.

the gap is where i spend most of my money.

i want to go to a strip club.

im strangly attracted to, carson daly, scott weiland and ed norton.

i've kept a journal for 6 years now.

i HATE when people say i have an easy job, they say "you're a nanny?..that's so easy." BULLSHIt. i have practically raised these kids, and it's NOT easy. its also a little bit harder cause one of them has a form of autisim.

i get extreamly annoyed when my nails and toes aren't painted.

i want to kiss a grrl, just once.

- Hybrid - 10-22-2002

yes mars. space school is fuckin expensive.

- LyricalGomez - 10-22-2002

People say being a nanny is easy?

Fuck I could never do that, I hate other people's kids...I definetly want to have kids of my own some day, but right now they annoy me

- NaughtyAngel - 10-22-2002

i had to read a poem in front of my 11th grade english class and i got so nervous i cried

and yes i did cry when opie said "do you think i care about your life". just never on the air.

hybrid- dropping a class doesn't affect your GPA, if you just stop going it will...

- nerdo5 - 10-22-2002

amy. try email. it's a classic ice breaker. if you don't like what they have to say, close the message.

- GonzoStyle - 10-22-2002

I never met my half brother or sister, nor my father. The funny part is they live like 5 minutes from me, I know this through mutual friends in the family.

From what I know, my dad left when I was 6 months old. My half brother is about 2 years younger than me. My half sister I don't even remember, I think she is like 14 or 16. But doesn't trully matter.

I do have one wish though, something I have thought through.

One day I know this will happen it happens with most everyone. My father will be dying and he will call for me, trying to make things right. Atleast I hope he will, and I will agree to come down. Only cause I wanna say "You want me to forgive you so you can die with a clear conscience? hahaha fuck you and I hope you die painfully and slow you dirty motherfucker." I am sure I will come up with a lot more painful stuff to say.

That would be like a wet dream for me.

- Hybrid - 10-22-2002

tell that to my mom vg. :-)

Edited By Hybrid on 1035311499

- Galt - 10-22-2002

Gonzo needs to rent Magnolia

i care more about the people i met on the board than i do my high school friends

- FollowThisLogic - 10-22-2002

I really enjoy the company I work for, and the people there, but working three days a week only covers the bills. I'd like a full time position, but that job already doesn't give me enough work for three days, much less five. And I give up on the search for a new job too easily, which makes it hard.

I have trouble motivating myself - even if I really want to do something, getting up and actually doing it doesn't come to me.

I kinda miss coding.

I have a huge fear that I will never love again, not as I have loved - but I don't want to settle for anything less.

I've read every post in this thread and didn't reply because I don't like to put myself out there. I fear that such things can be used against me later, as people have done to me in the past, and because of that, I very rarely open myself up to anyone, and never to anyone who hasn't opened themselves up to me first.

I like to listen. Friends often come to me to vent their problems. Often I offer solutions, though I was never asked to. But usually when my solution is ignored, I am told later that they wish they had listened.

give me her number monkey fucker <3 i'll give her the business.

- GonzoStyle - 10-22-2002

Quote:Gonzo needs to rent Magnolia

I been meaning to see that, I missed out on it when it was on PPV. I just never really wanted to see it, I dunno why. I usually enjoy Tom Cruise movies, except Mission Impossible.

- nerdo5 - 10-22-2002

virgingrrl and naughyangel fascinate me. plus i'm obsessed with juliathedoctor. i think i have a problem.

- Galt - 10-22-2002

Well you just wrote one of the most poignant scenes without seeing the movie.

ive never had an orgasm

im also scared that when it comes the time to settle down i wont know the right person to marry since i fall for people so hard

im afraid of being alone, i always need to be around people. but even when im with a group of people i still feel alone

i never feel like i belong anywhere

i think people are always talking bad about me, which is probably true

i care about uncle gonzo more than anyone i know

- Maynard - 10-22-2002

Quote:ive never had an orgasm
Call me. My voice does wonders for the clit. ;-)

- LyricalGomez - 10-22-2002

Quote:give me her number monkey fucker <3 i'll give her the business.

Only if you refer to him as Monkey fucker during the conversation

kitten, i never wanted to see it either, but once i did i loved it. the soundtrack is amazing. <3 amiee mann.

Quote:ive never had an orgasm

poor thing.

i am mulit-orgasmic :thumbs-up:

- Metalfan - 10-22-2002

VG fascinates me as well. That complex and that open at the same time....