CDIH
If you couldn't watch tv for a few months - What shows would you tape? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: If you couldn't watch tv for a few months - What shows would you tape? (/showthread.php?tid=1081)

Pages: 1 2

- Keyser Soze - 04-09-2002

I hardly have time to watch TV anymore but I might actually watch when I did if I got a TIVO system, so heres what I would TIVO...

The Osbournes
The Real World
Behind The Music
Howard Stern on E
Sifl & Olly (If MTV ever brings them back)
Ren & Stimpy (are they still on somewhere??)
Law & Order
Homicide (If NBC ever brings it back)
Late World With Zach

Edited By Keyser Soze on April 09 2002 at 1:36

- Maynard - 04-09-2002

I almost forgot that. Late World With Zach always makes me laugh. Hehe.

- Luna - 04-09-2002

Quote:my favorite would have to be the 24 closed circuit monitor i have set-up in luna's house. i would tape that.

[Bugs Bunny]Did you ever get the feeling you were being watched?[/Bugs Bunny]

- Kim - 04-13-2002

I wouldn't know what I'd tape...a certain someone never lets me watch anything I want to watch :complain:

- PatCooper - 04-14-2002

Quote:I wouldn't know what I'd tape...a certain someone never lets me watch anything I want to watch

Oh you wouldn't tape anything. I bet you never taped tv shows before. Oh and yeah i really wanna watch reruns of the Cosby show every fucking night. You can watch whatever you want- we have two fucking tv's.

:moonie: :fuckoff:

- Rape Fantasizer - 04-16-2002

VG and metalfan are 2 of my favorite people right now. No one ever knows what I am talking about when I mention trading spaces. It's an awesome show. I wanna be on it so bad, so long as the old gay guy isn't the designer assigned to my house, he sucks.
As for taping shows, my soaps(port charles and days of our lives), and dawsons creek are the 3 i'd have to see.

- Kim - 04-17-2002

:asshole: You can watch whatever you want- we have two fucking tv's. :bouncer:

Now you've crossed the line bub...Its gonna be Family Ties, Cosby and Rosanne reruns for you!

- McBourbon - 04-17-2002

My list (cuz it's what I tape now):

Ed
New Justice League cartoons
Family Guy

To that...I'd probably add:

Monday Night Raw (just to stay in the loop)
The Osbournes
NHL Stanley Cup Finals

- Lord Magus - 04-18-2002

I'd have to say any new episode of Farscape (which has prehaps the most schizophrenic season of any show to ever exist) and Smallville. Those are the only 2 programs I watch religiously, and there's NO WAY I'd miss an episode of Farscape, and I'd prefer not to miss an episode of Smallville (I know, it's just a cheesey "teen" show.. but if you scratch away the teen surface, and get past the recurring meteorite-empowered villains, there's a lot of skewed character study on the development of specificly well-known characters, and it's really quite interesting... plus it has Bo Duke, king of Cool!!)

- Arthur Dent - 04-18-2002

I agree Magus, Farscape is great. I pissed that I didn't know the first new episode was last Friday. I'm having the show taped for me starting this Friday. I'll have to catch part 1 of the two parter in re-runs.

Anybody know when the new season of Stargate starts?

- Ken'sPen - 04-20-2002

Angel\Buffy
NYPD Blue
and the Shield.
Tuesday TV is all I need.

- IkeaBoy - 04-20-2002

with the new mid-season shows out here's my list, even though some of them air at the same time. Shows underlined are shows I need, not underline I can go both way:
Monday: Angel
Tuesday: 70s Show, Buffy, Andy Richter Controls the Universe, 24 (damn good night of TV)
Wednesday: 80s Show (I hate myself), Greg the Bunny, The Job, Titus, Law and Order
Thursday: CSI (no Family Guy so I guess that day's done)
Friday: is there really anything on this day worth recording?
Saturday: SNL but it's not a priority
Sunday: Futurama, Alias, Simpsons (not a priority), Law and Order CI is an entertainign show so i'll put this sonofabitch down but Alias is the 9 pm priority, X-files as well just for the final 5 episodes (I've stuck with it this long, I can't very well ignore it in its end)
Daily: Daily Show, Conan

Edited By IkeaBoy on April 20 2002 at 4:31

- Arthur Dent - 04-21-2002

Quote:Friday: is there really anything on this day worth recording?

FARSCAPE
and Stargate when it's new season starts

- IkeaBoy - 04-21-2002

I should imagine that Futurama should be taken off my list as tonight was the season finale and probably SERIES finale. It's a shame because it was fucking hysterical with all the Star Trek.