CDIH
Death Pool 2006 - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Death Pool 2006 (/showthread.php?tid=11011)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

- lush - 01-01-2006

diceisgod Wrote:HB's mother

You have no idea how funny that is.

- The Jays - 01-01-2006

this shit is bullshit, you losers put up your lists while everyone else is hungover. fuck this.

- fbd - 01-01-2006

i shall decline doing this, since i've decided to just dominate you all in fantasy sports this year

- Mad - 01-01-2006

I refuse to play in your reindeer games.

- Hawt Baux - 01-01-2006

lush Wrote:
diceisgod Wrote:HB's mother

You have no idea how funny that is.

Seconded on both accounts.

- drusilla - 01-02-2006

it actually made me cackle a bit

- Arpikarhu - 01-02-2006

diceisgod Wrote:
Quote:i already claimed the same list from last year so sir O will have to drop nancy reagan, keyser will have to drop yelstsin.

You don't have to change them if you don't want. First to post their picks gets them. The end.

bullshit! i claimed the same list and you acknowledged it.

- diceisgod - 01-02-2006

The rules are clear. If you're genuinely upset and not just trying to start some bullshit...good.

- Arpikarhu - 01-02-2006

you okayed my claiming the same list. if i cant use my same list after you already okayed it then i am out and you are full of shit and a cheat.

- diceisgod - 01-02-2006

Go look at the thread again. In it I explained to laz how it worked. It applied to him and it applies to you as well. Sure, I said you could pick the same ones as you did in 05, but you have to post them before anyone else does which is what I explained to him. That's why he jumped ahead and posted them right away the first chance he had. First to post, gets them. That's the rule.

If sir o and keyser wants to let you have them that's fine but they don't have to. If you don't like it quit and call me full of shit and a cheat, I don't care. The rules were clearly explained. Crystal clear. Laz got it. Ask him to explain it to you if you don't understand my explanation. But, of course, you do understand and you're just trying to cause some drama and bullshit which I can appreciate because it has been pretty dull around here.

Your move.

- The Sleeper - 01-02-2006

DIG is right, you can't claim your list until 1/1/06. DIG acknowledged that you CAN claim the same list if you post first, he didn't say you could claim those picks before the year is over.

- Tequila - 01-02-2006

Howard Stern
Saddam Hussein
Kirk Douglas
Dick Clark
Abe Vigoda
Jack Palance
Betty White
Grandpa Al Lewis
Ernest Borgnine
Dick Van Dyke

Board Member - DIG

- diceisgod - 01-02-2006

Make sure you check for duplicate picks and change them, Also there are no board member picks this year.

- Black Lazerus - 01-02-2006

keyser and tequila have to take off Kirk Douglas
and tequila

- diceisgod - 01-02-2006

and Abe Vigoda

- Paper Boy - 01-02-2006

Fez Whatley
Bam Margera
Britney Spears-Kevin Federline marriage
Morley Safer
Larry Bud Melman
Woody Allen
Jimmy Carter
Tommy Chong
Michael J Fox
Joan Rivers

let me know if i have any repeats

- Arpikarhu - 01-02-2006

i call bullshit and am therefore not participating.

- diceisgod - 01-02-2006

cya

- Keyser Soze - 01-02-2006

i could really care less. he can have the russkie. im not a whiney bitch like arpi. its a silly fucking game. get over it.

- The Sleeper - 01-02-2006

don't do it on principle