CDIH
The Offical Mcbourbon VS arpikarhu thread - someone had to make it offical - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: The Offical Mcbourbon VS arpikarhu thread - someone had to make it offical (/showthread.php?tid=1104)

Pages: 1 2 3

- fbd - 04-03-2002

Quote:This is by far the funniest shit to come from Arpi in a long time.
Don'tcha' think?
arpi's first good thread in a LONG time

- Arpikarhu - 04-03-2002

Quote:that's why that last post was so lame
thats my point, McShitbag, all of your posts are lame. your one-liners are pathetic, your insults are weak, and you suck at the angry schtick. you have the repartee skills of a dung beetle.

- McBourbon - 04-03-2002

MY one liner's are pathetic? This coming from the inventor of the pathetic one-liners. And you assume that I care so much about this that I'm going to put time and effort into insults. You're a worthless cumrag. Why try? I'm doing just fine giving 50% effort against your "onslaught". Intimidate me some more and I just might hide behind my mommy.

- Arpikarhu - 04-03-2002

Quote:I'm doing just fine giving 50% effort
at least you admit you are a half wit

- McBourbon - 04-03-2002

Are you that lame that you don't realize that if I gave 100% effort I would be a "whole wit", according to your calculations? Careful, everyone! Arpijizztowel is bringing out the big guns now....

- Arpikarhu - 04-03-2002

Quote:If it came crashing toward the earth it would be.....
you think? moron

- McBourbon - 04-03-2002

This coming from a man who started the "what should I have for dinner?" poll on this board. ::Golf clap:: Dick.

- Arpikarhu - 04-03-2002

Quote:This coming from a man who started the "what should I have for dinner?" poll on this board
what? you never had a hard time deciding what to eat. excuse me johnny prescient.

- McBourbon - 04-03-2002

Nope. Never had that problem. And if I did...I sure as shit would have enough decency not to bother the other board members with my inane bullshit. Of course...you do that regularly.....so I guess you can just keep on keepin' on, dick.

And I gotta go now. My finace is home and, unlike you, I know that I will be having steak for dinner with her. Shall we pick up here tomorrow? Or can I assume that you'll spend all evening behind your screen searching out new ways to try to insult me after I've left?

- Arpikarhu - 04-03-2002

Quote:Or can I assume that you'll spend all evening behind your screen searching out new ways to try to insult me after I've left?
i promise to only mock your inability to spell fiance. idiot.

- Sean Cold - 04-04-2002

this thread is so fuckin funny I had to make it offical.

- fbd - 04-04-2002

so we all now owe you $20 for opening it?

- Arpikarhu - 04-04-2002

get the fuck out of our thread

- Kid Afrika - 04-04-2002

Quote:so we all now owe you $20 for opening it?
Line of the day?

- McBourbon - 04-04-2002

I miss one key stroke while spelling fiance and you attack it? You're running out of material, Arpigayprideparade.

And besides....at least I have a fiance, unlike you; a stay indoors behind a computer screen for 14 hours each day, 30-something fagget with no one to love but a bunch of people who you think you're better than anyway on a message board.

I hope you understand why people hate you so much. If not...re-read that last part again.

PS -- Sorry.....I got bored after dinner. I had to come back and give you some more shit. Hadn't quite gotten my "tear Arpishitstain a new one" fix yet.

Edited By McBourbon on April 03 2002 at 8:22

- Arpikarhu - 04-04-2002

Quote:And besides....at least I have a fiance, unlike you; a stay indoors behind a computer screen for 14 hours each day, 30-something fagget with no one to love but a bunch of people who you think you're better than anyway on a message board.
dont even pretend to know my life. you quite obviously though are a repressed homosexual, readily apparent through your constant use of gay references and your need to constantly mention your "fiance", who has to direct a constant stream of anger at total strangers in order to mask your massive insecurities.

- Arpikarhu - 04-04-2002

Quote:All I gotta do is become a girl and I can live in the clouds and have people treat me like royalty? damn this Y chromosome of mine!
exhibit A

- Arpikarhu - 04-04-2002

Quote:Arpigirlhater
exhibit B

project much?

- McBourbon - 04-04-2002

I knew you'd wait and go back to the same ol' gag. More proof you still suck at teh funney. Oh..and by the way......you could call your rotisserie team "The Bad News Fags". Or maybe "Eight Men In". How about "The Natur-hole". Or maybe just "I've got shit on my dick".

- Arpikarhu - 04-04-2002

Quote:The Bad News Fags". Or maybe "Eight Men In". How about "The Natur-hole". Or maybe just "I've got shit on my dick".

exhibit C

your mind is just full of the gay stuff. you cant stop thinking about it. it must be endless torture repressing your true feelings like this.