CDIH
Vincent gallo is a weird dude - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Vincent gallo is a weird dude (/showthread.php?tid=11120)

Pages: 1 2

- Adolf - 01-16-2006

We're so hung up on this notion that we have some obligation to help the struggling black man, you know. Cut him some slack until he can overcome these historical injustices. It's crap. I mean, Christ, Lincoln freed the slaves, like, what? 130 years ago. How long does it take to get your act together?

- Goatweed - 01-16-2006

they're slow & lazy - shocking, I know.

- Mad - 01-16-2006

They had it better under the white mans thumb. Free housing, clothing and food. What a deal.

- Goatweed - 01-16-2006

lets not forget about the daily rapes & beatdowns, also.

- Mad - 01-16-2006

That was lovin' lessons, ungrateful curs.

- Goatweed - 01-16-2006

then they have the nerve to ask for "reparations"!

- Mad - 01-16-2006

We should send them a bill for saving their dumb asses from starving to death or worse.

- Ken'sPen - 01-16-2006

We Stole their birthright.....

If not for slavery Laz would be a badass like Mr. Eko, instead of a lardass like he is.

- Goatweed - 01-16-2006

Laz is fat?

- Ken'sPen - 01-16-2006

that's my story,
and I'm sticking with it.

- Mad - 01-16-2006

There is a Jesus Stick in your future Ken, smile he loves you.

- Galt - 01-16-2006

Adolf Wrote:We're so hung up on this notion that we have some obligation to help the struggling black man, you know. Cut him some slack until he can overcome these historical injustices. It's crap. I mean, Christ, Lincoln freed the slaves, like, what? 130 years ago. How long does it take to get your act together?

Don't lend your DVDs to whores or you'll never get them back.

- Ken'sPen - 01-16-2006

I love a bloody Jesus stick.

- Adolf - 01-17-2006

Galt Wrote:
Adolf Wrote:We're so hung up on this notion that we have some obligation to help the struggling black man, you know. Cut him some slack until he can overcome these historical injustices. It's crap. I mean, Christ, Lincoln freed the slaves, like, what? 130 years ago. How long does it take to get your act together?

Don't lend your DVDs to whores or you'll never get them back.

he's still holding out hope on getting back that "Glengarry Glen Ross" dvd, it's been almost 2 years now.

- Keyser Soze - 01-17-2006

brass balls

- Adolf - 01-17-2006

nice father?

FUCK YOU, GO HOME AND PLAY WITH YOUR KIDS!

- Keyser Soze - 01-17-2006

you see this gumdrop? its worth more than that mushroom you call a house.

- Hybrid - 01-18-2006

i love vincent gallo. i think he's hilarious. this auction was originally up on ebay a few months ago but ebay took it down so he put it on his site. some of his lp's go for like $100 on ebay. i wish i could afford the "when" lp. i have the honey bunny single. maybe ill sell it.

- Keyser Soze - 01-18-2006

i really loves to dangle joey ramone like a fucking trophy girlfriend.