CDIH
A question for the tards - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: A question for the tards (/showthread.php?tid=1169)

Pages: 1 2

- Buttmunch - 04-09-2002

They should change the crop to reduce erosion.

- HedCold - 04-09-2002

Quote:get the fuck off the bus before I let ladi take a shit on you two. She's been holding it in for a week and she's ready to blow any minute now.
gee, you make that sound like such a bad thing

- Sir O - 04-09-2002

Quote:get the fuck off the bus before I let ladi take a shit on you two. She's been holding it in for a week and she's ready to blow any minute now.
But, why do you think I got on the bus in the first place?

Ladi, please tell me you've got the squirts? The color, the texture...who needs yellow discipline when you can get the brown?

- Grumpy - 04-09-2002

Where's snuka when I need him. He took wilbur for a "walk" and hasn't been seen in for an hour.
You two homo's need some quality time with WILBUR. That'll teach you to play on the short bus.

- Hey Ladi - 04-09-2002

poser tards! Are you two here just for the free chocolate covered peanuts?

Shh Grumpy, don't tell them they are only just your dingleberries.

- Sir O - 04-09-2002

Wilbur eh? First you promise me a shit bath curtosey of the Queen Tard, then you go and change the fuckin' rules on me. Just what kind of bus are you running here anyway?

Fuck it, bring on Wilbur, I'll make him my bitch. After surviving hours exploring the cavernous, polyp infested bowels of Old Lady Grumpy, I'm afraid Wilbur just won't cut it.

- Keyser Soze - 04-09-2002

whoa did i take a wrong turn back on 95

:::puts it in reverse and zooms off:::

- JIMMYSNUKA - 04-09-2002

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE

I turn my back for a couple of hours and people with an iq over .000004 jump in.

first off getting ladi to perform her parlor tricks...requests come directly to either me, grumpy or ladi herself.

second...you want the ladi squirts.....you cant handle the ladi squirts. i dont care what model tard helmet you are wearing.

12th next time you start a thread down here please make sure some kind of bodily fluid or racist comment is involved.

7th....fuck...i forgot i cant even count

- HedCold - 04-09-2002

i had the sqirts yesterday

- Grumpy - 04-09-2002

Quote:Gran master funk spunk said:

12th next time you start a thread down here please make sure some kind of bodily fluid or racist comment is involved.

damn tootin. Let me show you how it's done boys.

Last night I was ass raping this little chink bitch and spewed my bloody demon seed in her eye. Now she looks like Brokendick in a dress.....Oh wait....it is broken dick in a dress......

(fucking amateurs....)

And sir O - you have no fuckin clue what you're in for with wilbur. Trust me......Teh Ladi and Teh Snuka even know not to fuck with Wilbur. What makes you think your pansy thong wearing ass can handle him.

- Sir O - 04-09-2002

What makes me think I can handle Wilbur? Well, since I haven't yet passed out from the stench eminating from the festering open sores covering your midget ass, or the moldy cheese dripping from Ladi's pecker palace, I'm convinced I can handle just about anything. Sure, I'll likely end up a little worse off, possibly with simplexes 1 through 56 and the same unknown condition that caused Snuka's asshole to migrate to the top of his head and shit uncontrollably much like a mongoloid Old Faithful, but it's a price I'm willing to pay.

Yes, I believe Wilbur is no match for me.