CDIH
D 10 - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Noise Pollution (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: D 10 (/showthread.php?tid=11739)

Pages: 1 2

- Goatweed - 04-17-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Ronin Wrote:
Black Lazerus Wrote:
Ronin Wrote:who's D12 and how'd they get started?

D12 (also known as The Dirty Dozen and D-Twizzy) are an American hip-hop group originating from Detroit, Michigan which have had albums reach the top of the US, AUS and UK album charts - Devil's Night in 2001 and D12 World in 2004. D12 was formed in 1990, but they only achieved mainstream success when their most accomplished member, Eminem, had risen to international fame and notoriety in the early part of the 21st century, although D12 had been a powerful force in the underground rap scene for several years prior.

Eminem aka Slim Shady;
Kon Artis also Mr. Denaun Porter;
Swift aka Swifty McVay;
Kuniva aka Rondell Beene;
Bizarre, aka Peter S. Bizarre.

Former members
Proof alias Derty Harry (murdered on April 11, 2006)
Bugz (murdered on May 21, 1999)

thanks but that's not what i was refering too.

the sad fact is that i would expect it from keyser or goat but the token black man on the board was the one who answered it seriously, for fuckin shame.

I dunno nothin' about hip-hop fools, dead or alive. I just know they all tend to be black.

- GonzoStyle - 04-18-2006

Goatweed Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Ronin Wrote:
Black Lazerus Wrote:

D12 (also known as The Dirty Dozen and D-Twizzy) are an American hip-hop group originating from Detroit, Michigan which have had albums reach the top of the US, AUS and UK album charts - Devil's Night in 2001 and D12 World in 2004. D12 was formed in 1990, but they only achieved mainstream success when their most accomplished member, Eminem, had risen to international fame and notoriety in the early part of the 21st century, although D12 had been a powerful force in the underground rap scene for several years prior.

Eminem aka Slim Shady;
Swift aka Swifty McVay;

Former members

the sad fact is that i would expect it from keyser or goat but the token black man on the board was the one who answered it seriously, for fuckin shame.

I dunno nothin' about hip-hop fools, dead or alive. I just know they all tend to be black.

you're the fool, fool!

- Goatweed - 04-18-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Goatweed Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Ronin Wrote:
Black Lazerus Wrote:

Eminem aka Slim Shady;
Swift aka Swifty McVay;

Former members

you're the fool, fool!
who?

- Mad - 04-18-2006

The biggest threat to the black man is the black man, fool.

- GonzoStyle - 04-18-2006

Mad Wrote:The biggest threat to the black man is the black man, fool.

that's easy to say when you're white.

- Mad - 04-18-2006

I'm not saying it because I'm white. It is the truth.

More blacks males are murdered by other black males, thus making themselves their own worse enemy.

- Black Lazerus - 04-18-2006

same is true of whites

- Mad - 04-18-2006

True, except whitey tends to make a game out of it. You know the whole serial killer shit. Bunch of wackos we are.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 04-20-2006

Mad Wrote:True, except whitey tends to make a game out of it. You know the whole serial killer shit. Bunch of wackos we are.
DC Sniper was black.

Also, did anyone happen to notice that Proof was the one who was shot and killed in the 'Toy Soldiers' video? Kind of a self fufiling prophecy.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 04-20-2006

in the video, he didnt shoot and kill someone else though.

- Black Lazerus - 04-20-2006

2 tired 2 give N F Wrote:
Mad Wrote:True, except whitey tends to make a game out of it. You know the whole serial killer shit. Bunch of wackos we are.
DC Sniper was black.

Also, did anyone happen to notice that Proof was the one who was shot and killed in the 'Toy Soldiers' video? Kind of a self fulfilling prophecy.

that is one out of like 100 white serial killers and he was one of those island negros.... they do not count we are talking about American blacks.

- Mad - 04-20-2006

The DC sniper was more of a spree killer, then serial killer. I believe his intent was to create more terror through his actions, he succeeded.