CDIH
I thought this was a no-nigger board - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I thought this was a no-nigger board (/showthread.php?tid=119)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Brokenjaw - 01-18-2002

Gooch Wrote:
Quote:
Quote:Not at all, that's not my style. I genuinly dislike Mr. Afrika

I don't know about this , man. I see that alot of people, oh, like everyone, left their shit at the door concerning other places. If you don't like him, ummm, tough. I don't like him either. I mean he smells, he gives me a hard time and he all around bust my balls when he can. But, I still know enough about him that I wouldn't call him a nigger. You obviously don't. And, with your last reply, there went any chance of this being a joke.

I will say this to you. I wanted you aboard and so did quite a few people. Now, if it is that hard for you to leave your shit at the door, then, I think you may try and consider staying with your shit.
hey...leave your baggage at the door or don't come in, Brownstone. i can't tell you how many fiasco's i've had with Kid, yet i'm here, and the fact that Kid's here, and a mod, no less, has no bearing with me. after reading this thread, i think less of you.
Gooch, I could not agree wit you anymore. We all have had our fair share of "baggage". I sure as hell know I have had some in my day. But I saw Sean say this in another thread, and I think its very appropriate.

Quote:New board, New Shots.

Mr.B I really don't care for your comments. But who the fuck am I?

- av8er - 01-19-2002

I love it....board drama already....didn't waste any time.

- Sean Cold - 01-19-2002

av8er Wrote:I love it....board drama already....didn't waste any time.
Yeah, I know, wtf is with that anyway? Confusedhot:

I just find it ammusing that shit is shaking down like this from a quiet person! It is soooooo true, it is the fuckin quiet ones we have to watch out for!

OK, let's gather up all the fuckin mimes and run buckwild all over them!

You in?

- onehung - 01-19-2002

Quote:comments. But who the fuck am I?

Your the cyclops, Or did you forget?

- av8er - 01-19-2002

Anyone ever see that movie White Man's Burden with John Travolta?....lmao

- Sean Cold - 01-19-2002

Quote:Gooch, I could not agree wit you anymore

Ok, help me out here please?

I don't get it. Does this means that he used to agree with him and now feels he can't?

- The Sleeper - 01-19-2002

I'm impressed with Kid A's taste in music.

- Brokenjaw - 01-19-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:
Quote:Gooch, I could not agree wit you anymore

Ok, help me out here please?

I don't get it. Does this means that he used to agree with him and now feels he can't?
HAHA ok, let me re-phrase, GOOCH I AGREE WITH YOU 100%.

- Sephiroth - 01-19-2002

Quote:I love it....board drama already....didn't waste any time.
<center>[Image: ritter.jpg]</center>

- WhipThisFez - 01-19-2002

Our mods:

[Image: lw2145b.jpg]

Are we......black?

- av8er - 01-19-2002

:bouncer: :roltflmao: :roltflmao: :roltflmao: :roltflmao: :bouncer:

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!11

- Keyser Soze - 01-19-2002

Bra fucking vo fezzy!!!

- Arpikarhu - 01-19-2002

i will admit i didnt care too much for the kid at the other place, but these are new digs and a fresh start, so i left that all behind. if brownie cant do the same...he should blow out

- The Sleeper - 01-19-2002

Quote:i will admit i didnt care too much for the kid at the other place

NO WAY!! really? I didn't even notice.

- Sluggo - 01-19-2002

Kid always entertained me...
Even if I didn't agree with what he was saying...
But he always raises an eyebrow.
His posts make you think...
And that's the point.

If you don't like him...
You can still enjoy his presence...

:fuggin:

Edited By Sluggo on Jan. 18 2002 at 11:02

- GonzoStyle - 01-19-2002

Quote:hey...leave your baggage at the door or don't come in, Brownstone. i can't tell you how many fiasco's i've had with Kid, yet i'm here, and the fact that Kid's here, and a mod, no less, has no bearing with me. after reading this thread, i think less of you.

Now replace that with JayMohrBuddy and follow your own advice goochy.

Bottom line is this, this board is not an extension of OA.com, RF.net or any other boards. This is not a board devoted to a radio show or palm reading. This is literally the garden of eden for the demented and a fresh start for many. We come here in order to get away from the mayhem and problems that we face elsewhere. We come here to grab a piece of past fun and adventure and to get back to the basic point of having fun.

I don't give a shit what afrika did elsewhere it is not something that should be carried over. If you feel you are gonna bring excess hatred over here from OA.com then you are sadly mistaken. Let bygones be bygones, I didn't hold over the fact that I spent my morning cleaning up your vomit after the brooklyn party, did I?

So take your hatred and your angst and go fuck yourself. Come here to break balls that is ok, but don't bring over an past agressions and try to fuck up our utopia. Go jerk off or open your veins instead.

- fbd - 01-19-2002

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Quote:hey...leave your baggage at the door or don't come in, Brownstone. i can't tell you how many fiasco's i've had with Kid, yet i'm here, and the fact that Kid's here, and a mod, no less, has no bearing with me. after reading this thread, i think less of you.

Now replace that with JayMohrBuddy and follow your own advice goochy.

Bottom line is this, this board is not an extension of OA.com, RF.net or any other boards. This is not a board devoted to a radio show or palm reading. This is literally the garden of eden for the demented and a fresh start for many. We come here in order to get away from the mayhem and problems that we face elsewhere. We come here to grab a piece of past fun and adventure and to get back to the basic point of having fun.

I don't give a shit what afrika did elsewhere it is not something that should be carried over. If you feel you are gonna bring excess hatred over here from OA.com then you are sadly mistaken. Let bygones be bygones, I didn't hold over the fact that I spent my morning cleaning up your vomit after the brooklyn party, did I?

So take your hatred and your angst and go fuck yourself. Come here to break balls that is ok, but don't bring over an past agressions and try to fuck up our utopia. Go jerk off or open your veins instead.
so technically, i could malisciously assault you with every post, and other than looking like a total prick, nothing can happen without intervention from sean, spit, kid, or am?hmmmm...

- NaughtyAngel - 01-19-2002

Mr. Brownstone Wrote:I thought this was a no-nigger board
LOL very nice obscure reference

- Mr. Brownstone - 01-19-2002

Quote:I will say this to you. I wanted you aboard and so did quite a few people. Now, if it is that hard for you to leave your shit at the door, then, I think you may try and consider staying with your shit.
No problem, I will commence dropping shit off at the door. BTW, thanx for inviting me.
Quote:after reading this thread, i think less of you.
Thank you, i didn't know you thought of me at all.
Quote:But I saw Sean say this in another thread, and I think its very appropriate.

New board, New Shots.
i must have missed that one.
Quote:. If you feel you are gonna bring excess hatred over here from OA.com then you are sadly mistaken.
Hatred is a pretty strong word, I wouldn't invest this with quite so much emotion. Dislike sums up my feelings much better.

Ok, new board new drama. Carry on.

- crx girl - 01-19-2002

Grumpy Wrote:
Quote:
Quote:is losing a fuckin cookie
but i thought losing cookies was mr. b's departmemt. oh dear, i'm just full of tog tonight :roll:
:lol: :lol: :roltflmao: :roltflmao:
the cockney actually made me laugh. .......

only in brooklyn and it has to be warm Tequila. TOG.... :lol: :lol: :roltflmao: :roltflmao:
is it that rare of an occurance that you have to make a fanfare out of it?