CDIH
He's a nigger! A nigger, look, there's a nigger! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: He's a nigger! A nigger, look, there's a nigger! (/showthread.php?tid=12308)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Galt - 11-21-2006

the difference is.

Black Person A can call Black Person B and a nigger and and Black Person B will be absolutely positive that Black Person A doesn't think all black people are stupid, subhuman, and should be exterminated from the planet.

When White Person A says "nigger" all those things are up for interpretation.

- Bloody Anus - 11-21-2006

Quote:Black Person A can call Black Person B and a nigger and and Black Person B will be absolutely positive that Black Person A doesn't think all black people are stupid, subhuman, and should be exterminated from the planet.
Despite all the stuttering, I'm pretty sure I somehow get what you're trying to say.

But if something is offensive, it's offensive. The source should not have anything to do with it.

If Woman A calls Woman B a cunt, Woman B will be absolutely positive that Woman A doesn't think all women should be in the kitchen 24/7, should not have the right to vote, should not be allowed to drive, have a job, etc.

When Man A calls Woman B a cunt, all those things are up for interpretation.

- Galt - 11-21-2006

but "cunt" has one meaning. It just means "complete bitch". It doesn't have any secondary meanings or undertones about women not being as good as men, or being wothless.

it means what it means, regardless of who is saying it.

Nigger is different.

Sure, blacks are idiots for using the term, making it such a commonplace phrase, and also freaking out when whites use it, but no one ever accused them of being a bright or logically consistent race.

- Black Lazerus - 11-21-2006

It all depends on what you consider offensive. I find Italians who dress like rappers offensive. Keyser might find it endearing.

- Mad - 11-21-2006

Black Lazerus Wrote:It all depends on what you consider offensive. I find Italians who dress like rappers offensive. Keyser might find it endearing.

I have so much more hate for wigger's who have never ever been in a "ghetto", much less a black persons home.

- faceman802 - 11-21-2006

I think the question is, why are black people going to see michael richards in the first place, was sinbad out of town?

- GonzoStyle - 11-21-2006

faceman makes an excellent point

GonzoStyle Wrote:faceman makes an excellent point

Checking for italics...checking...WOOHOO no italics

- GonzoStyle - 11-21-2006

this is why you're my left hand man!

- Black Lazerus - 11-21-2006

faceman802 Wrote:I think the question is, why are black people going to see michael richards in the first place, was sinbad out of town?

no he was preforming that night

he couldn't have been sold out

- Keyser Soze - 11-22-2006

Black Lazerus Wrote:It all depends on what you consider offensive. I find Italians who dress like rappers offensive. Keyser might find it endearing.

i don't find it offensive or endearing, i think they look ridiculous, stupid wops!

- funsnapsdyno - 11-22-2006

What he said was offensive.. black people can call each other nigger because it takes the hostility and vulgarity out of the word. They take the power away from it. But when white people say it, the meaning behind the word is there.

- GonzoStyle - 11-22-2006

Thats what Galt said

- funsnapsdyno - 11-22-2006

His was more confusing tho with person A person B and person D

- Keyser Soze - 11-22-2006

those niggers shouldnt have been talking during his act. once they fucked with his show, all bets are off. if they were jews, he would have been in his right to call them kikes, had they been italians, he would have been in his right to call them wops, chinese, chicks, who gives a fuck. people need to seriously lighten up or shut their fucking mouths when cosmo kramer is dropping knowledge.

- GonzoStyle - 11-22-2006

funsnapsdyno Wrote:His was more confusing tho with person A person B and person D

for someone who hasn't completed the 3rd grade, maybe.

- The Sleeper - 11-22-2006

Quote:Nigger #1 spits in nigger #2's face
A white guy spits in nigger #2's face
Nigger #2 only attacks the white guy

on what planet does this occur?

- Galt - 11-22-2006

that was his point.

- The Sleeper - 11-22-2006

interplanetary racism?