CDIH
What's your fantasy? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: What's your fantasy? (/showthread.php?tid=124)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- Sean Cold - 01-18-2002

Wormface Wrote:
Quote::::Gonzostyle wipes shit on face in sign of war:::
Sure its not for sign of lust?
Ok guys time to go home, Wormface gone and fucked it up for everybody.

Again!

- Wormface - 01-18-2002

bah poppycock.. goodnight. Confusednooze:

- GonzoStyle - 01-18-2002

Wormface Wrote:bah poppycock.. goodnight. Confusednooze:
Yeah if you go to bed now and wish for the funny fairy to come and visit you maybe in the morning your joke will be funny....

- Wormface - 01-18-2002

The odds are against that..

- IkeaBoy - 01-18-2002

carrot top is not

and the bar 9 thing is not my fault, i'm just, bland. Stop being so mean to me. I , just, i *runs off crying*

- crx girl - 01-18-2002

crying, yeah, that'll put an end to the gay jokes...

- Rape Fantasizer - 01-18-2002

My biggest fantasy is obviously to be raped. The way I think about it is walking alone and someone pulls up in a van and throws me in the back. holds me down while i fight back, but hes just too strong and he wins.

I also have one where I am kidnapped and brought somewhere thatI am held captive and forced to be the sex slave of all the guys that live there.

- IkeaBoy - 01-18-2002

i have this fantasy of waking up in another dimension in a place i don't know and no one knows me and i sort of have to find where i am and who i am...ok, not a sexual fantasy,

- Hey Ladi - 01-18-2002

Quote:My fantasy would be having slash ride kingpin like a horse around the backyard and chase me around while yelling tally-ho and swinging a rope. Then he catches me and hog ties me like the filthy animal that I am then he flips me over and gives a smack to my ass and calls me a bad little cow and drops his pants and starts railing me in the ass while he rope burns my cock with his lasso and the warm fur from his chaps rubs up against my thighs giving me the reminiscent feeling of the furry back of Maynards mothers he-back. All the while Kingpin is stroking himself through the pain and chaffing his cock with a metal hoof and crying in agony yet feeling immense pleasure. Then slash blows his hot "alabama herpes chowder" on my face and kingpin brings his horse cock over and slaps me in the face with it and laughs or better off neighs and clicks his heels like the fuckin fairy he is.......... ohh wait you meant fantasy I haven't done? Let me think up something sick then.
That's actually pretty damn amusing! :love:

As for mine.... I have alot of places that I think would be fun.

A small Paris hotel

A Vegas High-roller suite w/red velvet, gold leafing, a hot tub, and mirrors

A crappy roadside Motel (sort of already did that), but haven't found a really dirty one yet. lol

A car on the side of a hwy, out West, in the middle of the hot Summer.

etc...

As for the whole tied-up or beaten ones... I'd like to be on both ends of that one. :happyangel: (But more so being the Top.)

Edited By Hey Ladi on Jan. 18 2002 at 09:41

- Gooch - 01-18-2002

Rape Fantasizer Wrote:My biggest fantasy is obviously to be raped. The way I think about it is walking alone and someone pulls up in a van and throws me in the back. holds me down while i fight back, but hes just too strong and he wins.

I also have one where I am kidnapped and brought somewhere thatI am held captive and forced to be the sex slave of all the guys that live there.
(renting van)

- av8er - 01-18-2002

Quote:tally-ho

That made the fantasy Gonz.

I have this fantasy where I kidnap a chick I know, but blindfold her so she doesn't know it's me. Then keep her captive for a few days, teasing her so much that she just begs for it. then after a right good stuffin I'd let her go. still without her knowing who I was..

- Metalfan - 01-18-2002

Hey Ladi Wrote:As for the whole tied-up or beaten ones... I'd like to be on both ends of that one. :happyangel:
Come to poppa
:punch:

- virgingrrl - 01-18-2002

mmmmmm, fantasies are wonderful things. one of my favorite ones is, being followed by some one, a complete stranger/ or some one i know, to my house. no words are exchanged, he just attacks me, holds me down and ties me up, and forces me in to submission, and ravages my body for hours.
(actually me being submissive is the whole point, cause i am usually the forceful one, cause im tough grrrrrr Big Grin)

- Gooch - 01-18-2002

virgingrrl Wrote:mmmmmm, fantasies are wonderful things. one of my favorite ones is, being followed by some one, a complete stranger/ or some one i know, to my house. no words are exchanged, he just attacks me, holds me down and ties me up, and forces me in to submission, and ravages my body for hours.
(actually me being submissive is the whole point, cause i am usually the forceful one, cause im tough grrrrrr Big Grin)
Renting two...TWO! vans

- Metalfan - 01-18-2002

virgingrrl Wrote:mmmmmm, fantasies are wonderful things. one of my favorite ones is, being followed by some one, a complete stranger/ or some one i know, to my house. no words are exchanged, he just attacks me, holds me down and ties me up, and forces me in to submission, and ravages my body for hours.
Since I'm taller than VG, I'm willing to step up to the plate and take one for the team....Gooch, hand me the keys to one of those vans
:burnfucker:

- av8er - 01-18-2002

Quote:Gooch, hand me the keys to one of those vans

Need a driver?...[rainman] i'm an excellent driver[/rainman]

- Metalfan - 01-18-2002

av8er Wrote:

Sorry man, gonna have to make the ultimate sacrifice and go it alone........

- av8er - 01-18-2002

Quote:Sorry man, gonna have to make the ultimate sacrifice and go it alone........

It's ok to ask for help...i'm here for you man.

- Gooch - 01-18-2002

Metalfan Wrote:
Quote:

Sorry man, gonna have to make the ultimate sacrifice and go it alone........
Two men, two van, two chicks....after we pick them up, I kill MetalFan and drop him in a ditch. Confusedatan:

- Arpikarhu - 01-18-2002

my fantasy involves a german shepherd, 3 twinkies, and a two stroke engine