CDIH
Getting out of a ticket - Misspelled license plate. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Getting out of a ticket - Misspelled license plate. (/showthread.php?tid=1327)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Keyser Soze - 04-18-2002

I have a problem, I just get bored sitting there doing 65 behind some schmuck in a minivan.

I saw this gadget that jams radar guns, I think I might try it.

My co-worker told me I must be insane to want to speed to get here. Its not that I want to get here, its that i get antsy behind the wheel.

Edited By Keyser Soze on April 18 2002 at 11:11

- Luna - 04-18-2002

Hey...I know....it's easy to speed. I used to live 45 minutes away from my job (at that time) and used to get there within 20 minutes. I got away with it for a long time.

- Ken'sPen - 04-18-2002

That sentence is giving me a Dr. Bellows moment
::if she lives 45 minutes away but gets there in 20, doesn't that mean she lives twenty minutes away?::
I have to sit down.

- Luna - 04-18-2002

No no no no.....the speed limit at the time was 55mph. It took me 45 minutes to get to my place of employment doing the speed limit. Does that make more sense?

Don't ask me to do the whole math thing....math isn't my specialty and it makes my brain hurt.

- Arpikarhu - 04-18-2002

Quote:math isn't my specialty and it makes my brain hurt.
thats ok baby, just put your head in my lap and do what you are good at.

- Ken'sPen - 04-18-2002

Luna that puts your speed at over 120MPH....

- Arpikarhu - 04-18-2002

Quote:Luna that puts your speed at over 120MPH....
tell me about it

- Luna - 04-18-2002

Quote:thats ok baby, just put your head in my lap and do what you are good at.

:blow: :fucking: :ha:

Quote:Luna that puts your speed at over 120MPH....

Whatever....like I said....I was speeding, knuckle head! {:p}

Edited By LunaBabe on April 18 2002 at 11:49

- Ken'sPen - 04-18-2002

Now we know how Luna drove her Plymouth Satellite, faster than the speed of light,
and never got a ticket.

- Luna - 04-18-2002

<marquee behavior=scroll direction="left" scrollamount="50">[Image: 2000-pontiac-red.gif] <----SHUDDUP...lol...[Image: wave.gif]</marquee>

<color='FEFEFE'>

Edited By LunaBabe on April 18 2002 at 12:09

- Skitchr4u - 04-18-2002

go 75 and you will be fine...or just leave 5 minutes earlier and you won't need to speed nearly so much!

- Kid Afrika - 04-18-2002

driving is a game. if you break the rules, it's cool. as long as you don't get caught. when you do, "man up", take your licks and move on with your life.

if you're going to speed, do so smartly, let someone else lead the way. and, never drive in the same lane as them. that way, it will always look like the other guy is passing you.

I always play that game kid, but sometimes you can't stay behind the leader by staying in the other lane, the slow schmucks block you. I try to let some speed demon set picks for me and when I see them hit the breaks hard I know smokey just creeped up on em.

- IkeaBoy - 04-18-2002

What Would a Lawyer Do?

In other words, if yo have the time, try to fight it with that.

Edited By IkeaBoy on April 18 2002 at 1:52

- virgingrrl - 04-18-2002

Quote:you guys should love this one with your "whats hanging from your rearview mirror" thread, a ticket for obstruction for my job badge hanging on my mirror.

that's what you get for being a corny ass and hanging shit from your rearview...

Hey, settle down Powder.

I wasn't being corny. The only thing I hang on it is my work badge so I don't forget it.

I'm with you on the "hanging shit on your rearview mirror is corny" thing.

Bumper stickers suck too.

- Keyser Soze - 05-08-2002

So I finally got a speeding ticket. But this time I wasn't speeding. Ok, I know, you don't believe me.

Cop was in the express side of the GSP, I was on the local side. He comes over the grass onto my side and pulls me over. Lots of traffic so even if I wanted to speed it was nearly impossible. The ticket reads "Pace" so I guess that means he didn't even use a radar gun but rather 'paced' me to determine my speed.

Any thoughts on how I should proceed with my Not Guilty plea?

- Hybrid - 05-08-2002

you get pulled over way too much.

- The Sleeper - 05-08-2002

Yea Keyser, you should really stop playin NWA at full blast while driving

- Keyser Soze - 05-08-2002

I know, but thats besides the point. Give me some advice on how to plea Not Guilty.