CDIH
Medieval torture chamber - Finally, my basement lives!!!!1 - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Stoner Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Medieval torture chamber - Finally, my basement lives!!!!1 (/showthread.php?tid=1377)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

- Metalfan - 04-25-2002

Scream some, will you....otherwise Amy will shut us down
:poke: Confusedpits:

Scream like ya mean it or I release Wilbur on ya!!!

- Hey Ladi - 04-25-2002

Good choice, considering we are chained up to the wall again.

- Metalfan - 04-25-2002

You know you love it.....hehehehe. Oh yeah, next week I'm having spikes installed right where your back touches the wall....can't wait to see who bleeds first :bouncer:

- Luna - 04-25-2002

Wooohoooo...I see Master Metal has not been around pretty much all day...... :bouncer:

:Confusedneaks out of the hole in the wall::
:amf:

- Metalfan - 04-26-2002

Not so fast there speedy......I've hired Wilbur to guard the doorway.....you may want to rethink your escape plans :poke:

- Luna - 04-26-2002

Ughhhhh...I never get to have any fun......

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Why must I suffer...why? why? why?????</span>

- Metalfan - 04-26-2002

Why? Purely for my amusement, that's why......and the two bits a month you pay me to play in my basement, that's another good reason :thumbs-up:

- Luna - 04-26-2002

Look what I snuck in.....if I am real quiet nobody will even notice. heheheheee
[Image: bedroom.jpg]

Ah...I think I will cozy up & take a nice nap.... Confusedleeper: Confusedleeper:

- Metalfan - 04-26-2002

Muaahahahaha...my plan is working perfectly....the dementia and hallucinations are already beginning :burnfucker: Open your eyes and remember what this place truly looks like.....

[Image: dungeon.jpg]

- Hey Ladi - 04-26-2002

I love it here. This place has feuled my desire for the Pen! Thank you Lord Metal! Gaze upon what you have turned me into, a helpless puppet at the mercy of the Pen, a pawn in his sick twisted games of Tea Party. "One lump or two?" takes on a whole new meaing when the hammer is in my hands! :punch:

- Luna - 04-26-2002

Oh nooo...Ladi has fallen under the spell of Sir Ken of Pen.....

Confusedmacks Ladi in the kisser:

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>WAKE UP, Ladi...don't you know what kind of trouble you are getting yourself into????? Don't fall under the spell of Sir Ken of Pen...he is teh evil one!!!!</span> {:o}

- Hey Ladi - 04-26-2002

::can't talk with puffy lips::
[zombie voice] .......... must service the pencil of the Pen!!!......... [/z v]

- Metalfan - 04-29-2002

::bumping a bucket of chum over Ladi's head::

damn you woman...come back to your senses....this is the only place you belong, as for Ken...take your thoughts for him and :poopain: IMMEDIATELY Confusedpits:
:poke:

- Hey Ladi - 04-29-2002

::wakes up stinking of chum, with a stick...... somewhere::
oooo, did I have fun this weekend? :helpme: Anyone home?

- Ken'sPen - 04-29-2002

Ladiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Ladiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,
come to me my passionate whore.

- Hey Ladi - 04-29-2002

:poopain: Hang on, I have to finish this

- crx girl - 04-29-2002

who wants to torture me?

- Metalfan - 04-29-2002

Hey, who the fuck gave Ken the map to this place....that will result in quick and immediate Confuseduicide: of the violator!!!!

CRX, as the new meat around here, get on the bed of nails, won't you?? :poke: Ladi has gotten too comfortable on it, so I have to shopping for something new for her

- crx girl - 04-29-2002

okey dokey

- Metalfan - 04-29-2002

I love when the newbies are so willing :burnfucker: