CDIH
Smelly people - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Smelly people (/showthread.php?tid=1467)

Pages: 1 2

- Sean Cold - 04-26-2002

Quote:do i sense some jealousy sean????????

No, actually, I perfer my woman not in need of stilts to pay for a candy bar at the counter. I do, however, have a hard time cleaning under the couch. Why don't you a be a doll and just wlak under it and get out all the dust bunnies fro me you 3"9 twit.:moonie: :firebounce: :moonie:

- Cunt-Twat - 04-26-2002

i'm sooooooooooooooooo insulted, i'm more like 4'1, not 3'9! and sure i'll clean under your couch

- Sean Cold - 04-26-2002

well, at least you can give me a blow job if you stand on your tippy toes.:firebounce:

You know, people say you can't take a joke, I don't see what they mean actually.

On topic, just had UPS deliver something, guy fuckin smelt like he slept in his clothes. What the fuck? Why is my sense of smell so damned acute today? I am not liking this at all.

- Danked - 04-26-2002

This hippie-bashing has got to stop! Confusedneak:

- PollyannaFlower46 - 04-26-2002

I had to switch busses this morning to get on the one that was going downtown only, and the whole bus smelled like a dirty poop diaper....turned out, since I was so late for work this morning I caught the senior citizen's bus...trust me, the smell of BO is better than poop any day.

- Sluggo - 04-27-2002

Quote:I can't stop thinking about that nice, steamy, poop.
:firebounce: :firebounce: :firebounce:

- PatCooper - 04-27-2002

Today at work this guy was standing next to the reception desk (Which i happened to be sitting at) and he fucking stunk like he hasn't even seen a fucking shower in months. I swear the smell seemed to follow me back to me desk after leaving the reception area. The funny thing is we think the guy is a fag. I aways thought they liked to smell pretty like chicks.

- barch97 - 04-27-2002

Quote:Why is my sense of smell so damned acute today?
Just out of curiousity... Do you have an exceptionaly keen memory?

- Cunt-Twat - 04-28-2002

Quote:well, at least you can give me a blow job if you stand on your tippy toes. :burnfucker:
here you go sean :blow: was it as good for you as it was for me??

- The Painter - 04-28-2002

Danked smells like anchovies. At least his ears do

- Metalfan - 04-29-2002

I think guys who wear too much cologne should be dumped into the same shit pile as people who don't shower!!! There are a couple of fucking tools that bathe in fucking cologne.....can smell them coming 3 rows away...fucking fags!!!!

- OAS - 04-29-2002

Leave it to teh fag Metal to be sniffing out men and their cologne.

- Maynard - 04-29-2002

I dont wear cologne. And on the VERY rare occasion that I do, I only wear the tiniest bit.

I like my natural smell.

- JIMMYSNUKA - 04-29-2002

Quote:I like my natural smell.

yeah truck stop bath house is great

- PollyannaFlower46 - 04-29-2002

Too much cologne may be over bearing, but nothing's worse than someone who bathes in cheap perfume.....especially if they're sitting next to you...it makes my eyes tear and my nose burn....

Also, was at the mall the other day and it was swarming with kids in soccer uniforms...can you take your smelly ass kids home for a bath before taking them shopping please?! UGhhh

- JIMMYSNUKA - 04-29-2002

Quote:kids in soccer uniforms
Quote:smelly ass kids

You know just how to make me stiff and fiesty dont ya polly!

- PollyannaFlower46 - 04-29-2002

Quote:You know just how to make me stiff and fiesty dont ya polly!

Staten Island Mall....be there Sundays round 2ish...it's swarming with kids ready for the bath....

- Metalfan - 04-30-2002

Quote:Leave it to teh fag Metal to be sniffing out men and their cologne.

Sometimes its unavoidable old man....just like the horrifying waft of moth balls you must be used to experiencing from all your non-inflatable dates. Yet we don't hear you complaining, now does we? :poke: