CDIH
Just a theory... - No conspiracy involved - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Just a theory... - No conspiracy involved (/showthread.php?tid=1671)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- Galt - 05-08-2002

I've never met anyone on the board, I've never talked to anyone on the board, I rarely have AIM conversations or PMs with anyone.

My only communication with people is via the board. I like it fine this way. It allows me to say whatever I want and never have to worry about any actual consequences.

- Silera - 05-08-2002

:loveya: I love OAS. :loveya:

- Skitchr4u - 05-08-2002

am i allowed to :loveya: the spit though ?? as long as i still hate apri and maymay?

- The Sleeper - 05-08-2002

I love Silera's boobs :loveya:

- Silera - 05-08-2002

I love you and they do too. :loveya:

- Luna - 05-08-2002

Quote:The test: Don't talk to each other for a few days, and see how the face of the board changes.
EEEEK! :-o
Are you aware what would happen if people could not talk in aim, pm's...whatever?
Do you realize how many chat threads would be going on? I mean.....worse than now? :-o

- Kid Afrika - 05-08-2002

You people really have to let go of your premonitions(sp?). I don't have a problem with the board. I was just trying to post something that I thought would be interesting. So you don't like it? Big fucking deal, don't do it.

But, don't say that I'm complaining about the board because I start a thread that doesn't talk about how much I love mayfag or apricot-smuggler. You say that I shouldn't complain if I'm not willing to do anything about it. But, when I do something, you complain about it.

I'm sorry, but this board does not exist solely for the entertainment of 5 people. It's here for everyone to enjoy. That's why I proposed a theory, not a new board policy. I just thought it would be interesting.

So, take the cock out of your ass, and stop fucking accusing me of complaining about the board. I'm just trying to do my part to break up the monotony of you fucking idiots (not all of you) posting the same drivle day in and day out.

- Sephiroth - 05-08-2002

Im game.

Oh Wait, I only talk to about 3 people on AIM as is.

Cool, 3 less people I have to talk to.

- Galt - 05-08-2002

Kid Afrika is right and you are all wrong.

There, I've said it.

- OAS - 05-08-2002

Kid where did I say you were complaining? I asked a question as to why people always want to dictate how it should be. People is a general reference not people aka Kid. Lighten up Francis.

- The Sleeper - 05-08-2002

Quote:So, take the cock out of your ass, and stop fucking accusing me of complaining about the board. I'm just trying to do my part to break up the monotony of you fucking idiots (not all of you) posting the same drivle day in and day out.
Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?:disappointed:

Did I mention your name once, oas?

- OAS - 05-08-2002

No. I assumed. Sorry, I will drive off a cliff now. Have a nice day.

Wait, before you go... can you explain how proposing a theory is "dictating"?

- Sean Cold - 05-08-2002

Quote:Did I mention your name once, oas?

He fell for the Mayfag idea, he thought you were talking about him so you must have been.

- OAS - 05-08-2002

Kid cut the crap, you bitched and tried to dictate how people acted in the other place and not a week goes by here that you don't try to "propose a theory" about how you would like to see people post.

- Arpikarhu - 05-08-2002

kid i hate to say this and it isnt meant as a criticism, but i dont think premonition is the word you wanted.

Edited By Arpikarhu on May 08 2002 at 3:20

- Sluggo - 05-08-2002

K1d I defended your original idea from the rest of these fucking idiots...
Even though, I hate you, along with everyone else in the world...(my mother included)
These Faggots are the scourge of this board, and they must be stopped.

- Skitchr4u - 05-08-2002

arpi, are you a fucking english teacher?

you're right arpi, I meant preconception.

oas, anything I do will be suspect, but that's not going to stop me from doing it. simply because I'm not going to post lovey dovey threads, or fake homosexuality so that maynard will like me. I'm posting what I want to, just like I always have.

I had an idea, again I thought that this would be interesting to see the effects. I never said that anyone had to do it. So, if you call that my wanting to see things go my way, fine. But maybe, just maybe, it would be fun. Oh well, I'll wait the two weeks for someone else to post the same idea with a bit of a different twist to it, and then you can all say what a great idea it is.