CDIH
Society of loathing - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Society of loathing (/showthread.php?tid=1672)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- The Sleeper - 05-08-2002

Quote:Am I the only one who wants to put a bullet in Maynard, Arpi and Sleeper and watch the three rainbow wearers bleed out?
*tear*

- Sluggo - 05-08-2002

Sean, How could you think you were the only one?
I hate them so much...
If I can't see them die...
I would kill myself slowly, and, painfully, just so I could forget ever reading one of their disgusting posts.

- fbd - 05-08-2002

evil is good:burnfucker:

- Spitfire - 05-08-2002

I fucking hate you all :fuckoff:

- Arpikarhu - 05-08-2002

Quote:I would kill myself slowly, and, painfully, just so I could forget ever reading one of their disgusting posts
i hope this is true because i would rape your dead corpse :-)

<center>Forever Hate You

No despair anymore, your image it is diseased
I am a knife in your back, a constant reminder of what it could be
You are doomed to repeat all the things that you do
Right decision, to be true to myself and forever hate you

Misery from the time you were born
Repeat the past as you've always before
Reap it, want no part of your lies
Keep your mistruthts and remove you from sight
Guilty from the start of the game
As like before with the ending the same
Hatred has you trapped in its womb
Never will I have compassion for you

And you!

I am me and I do anything that I please
Unforgiven, you're a waste of one's time to this servant of hell
You're confused if you thought I was loyal and true
My decision to undo what is done and forever hate you

Misery from the time you were born
Repeat the past as you've always before
Reap it, want no part of your lies
Keep your mistruthts and remove you from sight
Guilty from the start of the game
As like before with the ending the same
Hatred has you trapped in its womb
Never will I have compassion for you
</center>

Edited By Spitfire on May 08 2002 at 3:23

- Metalfan - 05-08-2002

Quote:I fucking hate you all

I fucking hate you more :angry: :fart: :angry: :fart: :burnfucker:

- Black Lazerus - 05-08-2002

<marquee><table style=filter:glow(color=RED)><span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='font-family:impact'>I HATE MAYMAY I WISH HE AND HIS FAMILY WOULD DIE IN A SLOWLY BURNING CAR WRECK</span></span></table></marquee>

- Skitchr4u - 05-08-2002

i have never wanted spit more!

- Sean Cold - 05-08-2002

Quote:*tear*

I guess I should at least be happy that Sleeper took the time out of his important day to actually post something that wasn't a fuckin smile. Then again, he proved for me his lame ass ability to annoy me with yet another one word post that he fuckin dug out of his infinte wisdom.

- Arpikarhu - 05-08-2002

hi sean:lookatme:

Edited By Arpikarhu on May 08 2002 at 3:28

- Maynard - 05-08-2002

Hey Laz, my mother and brother died in a car accident two years ago. A drunk driver came out of no where and T-boned them at an intersection.

- Arpikarhu - 05-08-2002

Quote:Hey Laz, my mother and brother died in a car accident two years ago. A drunk driver came out of no where and T-boned them at an intersection.
holy shit!! i am so sorry for your loss maynard. i am sure laz wished you were in the car instead

Edited By Spitfire on May 08 2002 at 3:29

- Sean Cold - 05-08-2002

Quote:Hey Laz, my mother and brother died in a car accident two years ago. A drunk driver came out of no where and T-boned them at an intersection.

What a fuckin shame you weren't tied up in the trunk of said car you short sock wearing half a fag. Why do you even post in this threqad, isn't it against all you believe in? Don't yoiu have a tree to hug or a whistle to blow or some other gay ass shit to be doing?

- The Sleeper - 05-08-2002

Quote:I guess I should at least be happy that Sleeper took the time out of his important day to actually post something that wasn't a fuckin smile. Then again, he proved for me his lame ass ability to annoy me with yet another one word post that he fuckin dug out of his infinte wisdom.
I understand that your day may have been troublesome and you are just looking to lash out towards your fellow man. Don't despair fella, tommorow will be filled with shit and piss

Edited By Spitfire on May 08 2002 at 3:28

- Spitfire - 05-08-2002

That's pretty fucking funny!!!!! :firebounce:
too bad you weren't with them...

- Maynard - 05-08-2002

Quote:What a fuckin shame you weren't tied up in the trunk of said car you short sock wearing half a fag.
Sean, I've always known you were kind of a dick, but now you just show that you are an insensitive prick as well.

I can't wait till you lose your family, then see how you react to people.

- Galt - 05-08-2002

<div align="center">[Image: mosaicg.jpg]
[Image: flower1.jpg]</div>

- Sean Cold - 05-08-2002

Quote:I can't wait till you lose your family, then see how you react to people.

Thats quite alright, less stamps to buy at christmas then. No big loss in my book.:firebounce:

- Maynard - 05-08-2002

Quote:Thats quite alright, less stamps to buy at christmas then. No big loss in my book.
You fucking asshole. Can't you just play along and try and be sensitive for ONCE in your life?

Jesus fucking christ.

- Arpikarhu - 05-08-2002

Quote:You fucking asshole. Can't you just play along and try and be sensitive for ONCE in your life?

Jesus fucking christ.
Quote:Hatred is the only step to true happiness.
take a deep breath maynard and breathe in the fucking cyanide.

Edited By Sluggo on May 08 2002 at 3:44