CDIH
If you get caught? - Keep going.....or stop? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: If you get caught? - Keep going.....or stop? (/showthread.php?tid=1694)

Pages: 1 2

- Spitfire - 05-10-2002

we got caught, my first time, by his mother...didn't matter too much he was done after the chorus of the song anyway...

As everyone else said, as long as it's not a relative, I'd keep going...friends barge into my house all the time without knocking, so they have to be aware of the consequences

- Maynard - 05-10-2002

Quote:Well, it doesn't happen too often around here, so, I have never really experienced that one!
I can change all that for you. :-D

Quote:I caught my mom giving my dad a hummer
Now THAT is just fucked up! :rofl:

- PollyannaFlower46 - 05-10-2002

It's not funny...do you know how awful it is to see your mother with a mouth full of cock? Undecided

- Maynard - 05-10-2002

Quote:It's not funny...do you know how awful it is to see your mother with a mouth full of cock?
But thinking about your mother with a mouth full of cock is kinda hot!

Now MY mother on the other hand. :Confusedhudders::

I also caught my brother getting a hummer in the living room :crackhead: I have the worst timing it appears.

- Skitchr4u - 05-10-2002

your mother was giving your brother a hummer in the living room?? now that is twisted!!!

- OAS - 05-10-2002

I realize it was traumatic polly, I was just curious if Mom seemed to be any good at it. :rofl:

Between Dad and your brother, there seems to be a lot of people getting hummers at your place. I was just curious what time I should stop over. :-D

You want my mom to blow you?! :clueless:

- Skitchr4u - 05-10-2002

Quote:You want my mom to blow you?!
would she mind?

If she had sex with my father, I'm sure she has no standards...feel free to come over and f' her mouth.

- Sluggo - 05-10-2002

Your Mom is KEN?!?

- Skitchr4u - 05-10-2002

she doesn't have a habit of falling asleep does she?

:angry: I DO NOT PUT MEN TO SLEEP! :moonie:

- JIMMYSNUKA - 05-10-2002

Quote:I DO NOT PUT MEN TO SLEEP!

That is upsetting. I want a woman to put me to sleep. If i conk out once we are done and im not tired...YOU SUCK. Polly i thought you would be better than that. :-p

I am better than that! They're accusing me of putting men to sleep in the act.... Undecided Defend me o' insane one!

- OAS - 05-10-2002

Polly, I can perform a personal assesment of these accusations with you and report back to the board if you like? I mean if you can keep an "old man" like me awake, that would go a long way in clearing up that reputation you have. :bouncer:

- slackjaw - 05-12-2002

Quote:Polly, I can perform a personal assesment of these accusations with you and report back to the board if you like? I mean if you can keep an "old man" like me awake, that would go a long way in clearing up that reputation you have.

Actually OLD friend, I think the real trick there would be getting IT up, not keeping YOU up. Of course, if she likes powdered milk,you might be able to help her out.

- JIMMYSNUKA - 05-12-2002

Quote:Defend me o' insane one!

of course i will....you are my new tard :loveya:

- Kim - 05-12-2002

Keep going...:fucking:

- Shave Your Tooth - 05-12-2002

i once was going to into a friends house with his family, parents and all, and his brother and girlfriend were butt naked banging on the living room floor. the parent's response was "at least they aren't fighting anymore" then of course, he got the safe sex lecture from his dad