CDIH
How bout those nets? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: How bout those nets? (/showthread.php?tid=1765)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Galt - 05-16-2002

Celtics OWN Nets. Nets don't have a go-to shooter, nor do they have any good defenders that can touch Walker or Pierce. Celtics by an average score of 10

- HedCold - 05-20-2002

celtics sure had a rough day from the free throw line didn't they?

- Keyser Soze - 05-20-2002

Fuck the Celtics. Look at the Nets winning game one.

By the way, Kidd averages 30 pts in games after he has dropped kicked his baby's momma the previous evening.

- diceisgod - 05-20-2002

The Celtics lost! HA HA!

- Galt - 05-20-2002

Poor bitter, DIG. I'm sure Iverson's doing something terrific this offseason that's going to improve his play and the team around him.

Free throws killed the Celtics. They lost by 7, and Pierce alone probably missed that many free throws. That was the game right there.

- Keyser Soze - 05-20-2002

Nets in 7.

- Arpikarhu - 05-20-2002

once again, who new. celtics in 6

- diceisgod - 05-20-2002

Quote:Poor bitter, DIG. I'm sure Iverson's doing something terrific this offseason that's going to improve his play and the team around him.
So do you want AI to be the general manger now? Because that's about the only thing left he can do. Even the best player in the world needs SOME talent around him.

- Galt - 05-20-2002

No, but passing and better shot selection would be helpful.

Look what happened to Detriot when Stackhouse stopped shooting 40 times a game.

- diceisgod - 05-22-2002

Quote:Look what happened to Detriot when Stackhouse stopped shooting 40 times a game.
Yeah the same thing that happened to us. They lost to the Celtics. But seriously, I think passing and better shooting will come with better talent (i.e better players on the team). When you carry the entire load you don't always look great. Moreover, when you're as undersized as AI is it only makes it seem much worse than it realy is. It's a miracle he can even get a shot off with three guys hovering over him.

Brown wants him to be something he's not. He wants him to be Jason Kidd who is a spectacular player. But he is not Kid obviously. He might not be Jason Kidd but he's no slob. Brown knows the kind of game he plays now and when he drafted him. The team should be built around his strengths and not the ideals Brown invents. He needs to stop trying to mold AI into something he is not. You want Jason Kidd? Then trade for him. I promise you the Sixers would be COMPLETE garbage with Kid in there in place of Iverson.

- Galt - 05-26-2002

You have GOT to be kidding me!!!!!!!

- HedCold - 05-26-2002

i've come to the conclusion that both the celtics and nets suck
and i said this a while ago, that if you put gary payton on almost any team in the east they're a top 4 team [in the east]
if you put him on the hawks, they win 50 games easy

- Galt - 05-26-2002

biggest comeback ever means that the Celtics are the BEST TEAM EVER.

- HedCold - 05-26-2002

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
good one

- Galt - 05-26-2002

I am about to have a seizure

- HedCold - 05-26-2002

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
thats funny too

- Cunt-Twat - 05-26-2002

jason kidd was hot when he played for UCLA, but he's not so hot any more :disappointed:

- HedCold - 05-28-2002

the masked man comes through :lol:

pierce is getting worse than shaq from the line

- Galt - 05-28-2002

Bad refereeing; that's the only logical explaination.

- HedCold - 05-28-2002

or how about:
pierce was not clutch