CDIH
Yes you have seen this before - but I care not, it was mine anyway - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Yes you have seen this before - but I care not, it was mine anyway (/showthread.php?tid=191)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Rape Fantasizer - 01-21-2002

Ants in My Pants Wrote:
Quote:HaHa, sorry, I will rephrase that, I only see nothingness, open space.
So you dream about Shelle's gash?
Uh, I'd rather have stayed with the Kid Afrika dream.

- NaughtyAngel - 01-21-2002

Ants in My Pants Wrote:
im going to smack you ants

NaughtyAngel Wrote:
Quote:
But he likes that.

- Ants in My Pants - 01-21-2002

Rape Fantasizer Wrote:
Quote:
Quote:
But he likes that.
Only while I'm getting rug burns.

- Sean Cold - 01-21-2002

Stop the mother fuckin quoting god damn it! Next fucker who defiles another thread with this happy horse shit gets put in the hole for a fuckin day.

Back on topic, I wonder If Magoo thinks he is like studley do right the chick magnet. He can't picture himself as the cock monger we all see him as.

- The Sleeper - 01-21-2002

I usually picture the chick, not myself. I'm not that vain.

- Sean Cold - 01-21-2002

Ahhh, fuck that shit, when did being comfortable with your man boobs become fuckin vain?

I agree, when I am not blindfolded in a dream, I see the dream through my eyes, so I don't see myself having sex, I see whoever is railing me.

- IrishAlkey - 01-21-2002

The Sleeper Wrote:I usually picture the chick, not myself. I'm not that vain.
You were great in Rounders.

- Sean Cold - 01-21-2002

yeah, okay, no one has any thought or dreamy bullshit on how they look. Ever.

No wonder we are all posting this late, it is probally because we all just fuckin suck to no end at all Confusedhot:

Quote:I agree, when I am not blindfolded in a dream, I see the dream through my eyes, so I don't see myself having sex, I see whoever is railing me.
But what if I'm railing you from behind? Do you give me the fish eye in your dream?

IrishAlkey Wrote:
Quote:I usually picture the chick, not myself. I'm not that vain.
Fuck you, I sucked in that piece of shit.

Ants in My Pants Wrote:
Quote:I agree, when I am not blindfolded in a dream, I see the dream through my eyes, so I don't see myself having sex, I see whoever is railing me.
But what if I'm railing you from behind? Do you give me the fish eye in your dream?
Well, then we would be doing it in front of a mirror, and then I would see myself, and I would probably be just myself. But I think very low of myself, so most things I dream about are pretty degrading to me, so I wouldn;t make myself look any better.

- IrishAlkey - 01-21-2002

The Sleeper Wrote:
Quote:
Quote:I usually picture the chick, not myself. I'm not that vain.
Fuck you, I sucked in that piece of shit.
You moved me in Dogma.

- crx girl - 01-21-2002

nice job sleeper, you just pissed off sean and keyser all in one post... :burnfucker:

Quote:Well, then we would be doing it in front of a mirror, and then I would see myself, and I would probably be just myself. But I think very low of myself, so most things I dream about are pretty degrading to me, so I wouldn;t make myself look any better.
You do look better with me inside of you, I must admit.

- Sean Cold - 01-21-2002

I am not trying to be pissy about the quoting thing, it just gets annoying to see that stupid fuckin vortex all the time at this point. Especially when it for one fuckin sentence.

So, alkey, since you just ignored me, in the hole with you and that big fuckin ear of yours!

- IkeaBoy - 01-21-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:I am not trying to be pissy about the quoting thing, it just gets annoying to see that stupid fuckin vortex all the time at this point. Especially when it for one fuckin sentence.

So, alkey, since you just ignored me, in the hole with you and that big fuckin ear of yours!
a new prisoner? chain him up!

hehe, its funny cause he quoted me. :roltflmao:

Quote:So, alkey, since you just ignored me, in the hole with you and that big fuckin ear of yours!
Will that ear even fit in the hole?