CDIH
World cup - Hot and sexy footy action - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: World cup - Hot and sexy footy action (/showthread.php?tid=1985)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Sean Cold - 06-04-2002

Quote:Turkey played even or up with Brazil for 80 minutes, i think that says something.

Yeah, it means that Turkey fell ten minutes short from it meaning a fuckin thing. It was a shitty call though. I really liked the second red card on the corner though. It was truely an inspiring play to say the least.

- Skitchr4u - 06-04-2002

turkey outplayed brazil for most of the match...and the ref was afraid to make calls against the lakers...oh wait, brazil. i swear to god the ref watched games 6 and 7 of the western finals!! brazil got away with murder, while the turks got raped by them left and right. that guy should have his license taken away from him so he doesn't screw any more teams out of the cup.

- criticslovesnatch - 06-05-2002

rivaldo took a flop that would make john stockton well up with pride...he grabbed his fucking head after getting hit in the knee! :fuckoff:

- Sean Cold - 06-05-2002

Holy fuckin shit!

With Reyna and Mathis sitting it out, the USA pulled a stunning upset in thier first match. The last time the US won a World Cup soccer match, some poor chap from the Columbian national team got shot. I hope for thier sakes that they don't take soccer that serious in Portugal as well.

- Sean Cold - 06-05-2002

What a fuckin World Cup!

Ireland just scored two minutes into to stpage time to earn a 1-1 tie with Germany!

Now, if only the French Frogs can lose tomorrow as well, this will be great!

- Skitchr4u - 06-05-2002

this is a world cup to remember...no team that is really supposed to do well is doing well. i am sorry, brazil plays like shit and gets calls that shaq would be proud of. the usa has a chance to go far as long as arena isn't afraid to keep this lineup in the game.

- Arthur Dent - 06-05-2002

[Image: sheldon2004063120605.gif]

- Hybrid - 06-05-2002

when mathis and reyna get back the u.s. will have an even better chance against the other teams. i can't wait.

- fbd - 06-05-2002

my math teacher is literally FOB irish...i cant wait to see how drunk/hung over he is tomorrow, if he even comes in.its too bad that team ireland's best player(keane) was kicked off the team...they would have won if he played, probably

- Tenbatsuzen - 06-05-2002

Keane was kicked off for screaming at the coach, wasn't he?

Is Dwight Yorke from ManU playing in the World Cup?

- Arthur Dent - 06-05-2002

Quote:Keane was kicked off for screaming at the coach, wasn't he?

It was a five minute tirade that included "abuse" and "ethnic slurs" according to the BBC report I saw.

- fbd - 06-05-2002

sterotypical irish, though.he was drunk off his ass during the rant, yet (allegedly) he's also played some of his best games drunk

- Skitchr4u - 06-06-2002

the team was asked if they wanted him back too, and it was a unanimous NO! so i don't think the team minds him not being around.

and mathis isn't going to be able to do any more than demarcus beasley or landon donovan. they played great and should be rewarded with another start. if needed, mathis can come off the bench

as for reyna, he is the captain, and will be plugged in as soon as he is healthy...i just don't see either one of them being ready for korea...maybe poland, but if the usa beats korea, there is no need for them to play til the next round...

- crx girl - 06-09-2002

Quote:this is a world cup to remember
i'll remember this as the one where england beat argentina :-D:thumbs-up:

- AdolescentMasturbator - 06-09-2002

Yeah England totally outplayed Argentina in every category.

- Tenbatsuzen - 06-09-2002

Did the English use American technology to beat the Argentinians again? TOG.

Actually, I'm kind of glad England won, especially that it was Becks scoring the goal.

US/Korea, tomorrow morning, bright and early!

- Sean Cold - 06-10-2002

What the fuck is going on here anyway? I am in absolute awe that the USA is up 1 nil at the half on Korea. The Mohawked rube Mathis scored at the 25 minute and Friedel made a Hasek like save on a penalty kick to keep it that way. 45 minutes away from another shocking victory. Korea may run out of steam because the US is playing counter for the most part and it is beyond humid in korea right now and they ran full speed the whole first half.

Edited By Sean Cold on June 10 2002 at 03:27

- Tenbatsuzen - 06-10-2002

Thanks for the jinx, prick. :-D

- AdolescentMasturbator - 06-10-2002

Well now I just want Ireland to advance for some reason(I don't why its just something about Ireland) and I want to Denmark to beat the shit out of France. France should put a fight since they got Zidane.

- Hybrid - 06-10-2002

brad friedel is a fucking god. those saves he made were amazing. it fucking blows that he got scored on though, i thought the u.s. was gonna pull off another victory. :-(