CDIH
Seph  is a fucking liar - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Hole (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Cell #1 (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Thread: Seph  is a fucking liar (/showthread.php?tid=2179)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Sephiroth - 06-17-2002

Quote:no problems with the aforementioned austin and lent, either?
Not any problems that require my attention. Even though I hate Austin, I admit that he is a good poster here. Lent ran off, so that took care of itself.

- Arpikarhu - 06-17-2002

Quote:Nor Did I tell anyone that you asked me to change your status.
by the way, this too is a lie

- Sephiroth - 06-17-2002

Quote:by the way, this too is a lie
Give me a name.

- Arpikarhu - 06-17-2002

Quote:to others,
lie

- Arpikarhu - 06-17-2002

Quote:Give me a name
if he wants to step up and say it i have no problem with that, but i wont throw him in.

- Arpikarhu - 06-17-2002

Quote:Not any problems that require my attention
pompous prick

- fbd - 06-17-2002

sleeper, any blood yet?

- Arpikarhu - 06-17-2002

seph, i am going to bed now. this should embolden you to really step up and let your lies flow. go for it.

- Maynard - 06-17-2002

I told you I dont want to be a part of this. I told BOTH of you that.

I asked Seph to tell me the story the other day, and he said that you were bitching about your status to him.

End of story.

- Sephiroth - 06-17-2002

So far, all I've seen you do is pull the typical Strawberry "You're a liar" move. You havent given me a solid bid of evidence, continue to believe that this is all some elaborate revenge scheme. Jesus christ man, get a grip. You arent that important that I would want to hatch a plot against you. You tried to be a dick, I busted you on it, and now you're throwing a temper tantrum. Case Closed.

- Sephiroth - 06-17-2002

Quote:So far, all I've seen you do is pull the typical Strawberry "You're a liar" move. You havent given me a solid bid of evidence, continue to believe that this is all some elaborate revenge scheme. Jesus christ man, get a grip. You arent that important that I would want to hatch a plot against you. You tried to be a dick, I busted you on it, and now you're throwing a temper tantrum. Case Closed.

Liar.

(just trying to save you the trouble of having to post again.)

- HedCold - 06-17-2002

Quote:So far, all I've seen you do is pull the typical Strawberry "You're a liar" move.
is that more of a low blow, or a big hit? :clueless:

- Maynard - 06-17-2002

I do know for a fact that Arpi bitches and whines too much on this board. You're not a mod dude, nor do you have the right to tell mods what to do. If you're joking when you do that, it doesn't always look that way.

- The Sleeper - 06-17-2002

uh oh, we have a 3rd man in the mix, always an intriguing turn of events.

- fbd - 06-17-2002

2 on 1...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

- Hybrid - 06-17-2002

this could be good.

so who's gonna be the one who decides to take Arpi's side because of a previous vendetta with Seph or Maynard, something like that usually happens around this time.

- Maynard - 06-17-2002

Not 2 on 1. I'm neutral.

- kindred - 06-17-2002

All of this hulla-ba-loo over a status??

Please, please tell me you guys are incredibly bored and making this up...Undecided

hahaha, you can't make this shit up